What's new

Pak missile launch/storage site capable of firing 44 nukes in one go

Israel is 3200 km from pak well in range of ghauri 3 and shaheen 3...

Ghauri-III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaheen-III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

with taimoor(7000) ,tipu 1 ( 9000 km) and tipu 2 (13500) all ready to be tested.

List of missiles of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Though wikipedia say they are under development but thats their say for many years now learnt intelligence circles say Pak has already build taimoor and tipu 1 with work on tipu 2 in final stages...

Laughing is good for health I am happy atleast I contributed something towards yr health:D

try to test Gauri 3 within this decade then talk about other missiles

try to test Gauri 3 within this decade then talk about other missiles

I can see the fumes coming from your rear and its guys like you who thought Pak would never be able to make a nuke and such thinking brought at a place where our nuke program is way ahead than yours and same goes with our missiles regardless of what you think and believe Pak has already covered the 9000 km mark with tipu 1 while tipu 2 may take another couple of years at max...now keep burning:smokin:

I can see the fumes coming from your rear and its guys like you who thought Pak would never be able to make a nuke and such thinking brought at a place where our nuke program is way ahead than yours

joke apart ... Is this the reason you are not to built nuclear power reactor by your own ??? And still claiming that you built nuke by your own

and same goes with our missiles regardless of what you think and believe Pak has already covered the 9000 km mark with tipu 1 while tipu 2 may take another couple of years at max...now keep burning:smokin:

:lol::lol: 9000K

Hey Albatross,

Keep your software upgradations and such visits to yourself. These are not meant for open forums like this one.

Else you may fly one day and never come back.

hey buddy keep yr calm i dint reveal anything which wasnt already on net though therez a time when I was compelled by these indians to share a pic or two I had taken from my cell but i abstained....rest everything is on net so dun worry I am not compromising anything I have sworn to defend this country till last drop of my blood...

Just having fun looking at these indians burning and farting and what they have seen or told isnt even half of what actually is there...:bunny:

hey buddy keep yr calm i dint reveal anything which wasnt already on net though therez a time when I was compelled by these indians to share a pic or two I had taken from my cell but i abstained....rest everything is on net so dun worry I am not compromising anything I have sworn to defend this country till last drop of my blood...

Just having fun looking at these indians burning and farting and what they have seen or told isnt even half of what actually is there...:bunny:

Dude why dont u just calm the hell down??? Whats the big deal about these pics u are boasting about. We agree that pakistan has some missiles that can wreck Indian cities. But dude we r so ahead in every field that u simply have no idea what ur talking about.
If India can give 15 billion to europe for bailout in depression, we can also rebuild our cities.

Do you think pakistan can rebuild anything???? Where will the financial aid come from???
Dont think about those toys think about what will happen after those are used. Use your blood for something constructive. India is 7 times bigger than pakistan, but in capability atleast 15 times. So dont mess with us.

well if yu have something of this magnitude show us..And just to relieve you its not only for indians beside these cowards we have some real enemies as well...And ask some of your military fellas how much they fear sargodha's missile site..It makes their sleeps painful and restless:pakistan:

And when you come to know the purpose of those dozens of holes originating from 50 meter depth its gonna make yr pants yellow and smelly..:smokin:

One more troll and future candidate for the Gang of Four.

Dude why dont u just calm the hell down??? Whats the big deal about these pics u are boasting about. We agree that pakistan has some missiles that can wreck Indian cities. But dude we r so ahead in every field that u simply have no idea what ur talking about.
If India can give 15 billion to europe for bailout in depression, we can also rebuild our cities.

Do you think pakistan can rebuild anything???? Where will the financial aid come from???
Dont think about those toys think about what will happen after those are used. Use your blood for something constructive. India is 7 times bigger than pakistan, but in capability atleast 15 times. So dont mess with us.

well dude this thread was about constructing and maintaining such sites but yr fellas derailed it so we had to do tit for tat...

Now coming towards yr intellect well the purpose of having the ability to fire dozens of nukes simultaneously is to eliminate the threat of indians second strike...Talking abt building Pak well where from you think we got billions of dollars to build nukes and a plutonium nuclear reactor when india still has to build one and is asking for help in that regard...India might be 7 times bigger but in capability and morale is may be many times less but again as i said earlier i m sure india will now never dare to offend pak and therefore such high tech sites are gonna be used against israel and its friends...

One more troll and future candidate for the Gang of Four.

I did ...:bunny:

well dude this thread was about constructing and maintaining such sites but yr fellas derailed it so we had to do tit for tat...

Now coming towards yr intellect well the purpose of having the ability to fire dozens of nukes simultaneously is to eliminate the threat of indians second strike...Talking abt building Pak well where from you think we got billions of dollars to build nukes and a plutonium nuclear reactor when india still has to build one and is asking for help in that regard...India might be 7 times bigger but in capability and morale is may be many times less but again as i said earlier i m sure india will now never dare to offend pak and therefore such high tech sites are gonna be used against israel and its friends...

I did ...:bunny:

kk sir than you for ur views.
Just one advice: dont overestimate urself, u love ur country, i can understand. Wake up and smell the coffee.

May I suggest that you keep your fun to yourself.

You are entering into stuff which you really don't want to.

So seriously, I suggest that you shut the &uck up and go to sleep.

It is not the first time they have been spotted. These hardened shelters/bunkers have been built since 2000 (when we didn't have that much nukes).
Most people suggest that they are mere AMMO DUMPS for storing all kinds of explosives. Some of them may house SRBMs.

The bunkers are ~150 in number and consist of two bigger facilities. They have been built at an ideal location, on the other side of the Kirana Hills, so that an enemy attack (Indian) would have to come around the hills.

The possibility that they store Nuclear Weapons is remote. There are possible limited nuclear weapons storage sites at Major Air bases of Pakistan and Mountain Ranges.

May I suggest that you keep your fun to yourself.

You are entering into stuff which you really don't want to.

So seriously, I suggest that you shut the &uck up and go to sleep.

i doubt if he was privy to any information, he would not talking so insanely..

I have found several more of such storage sites with dozens of bunkers, most of which are located in the vicinity of major Airforce Bases. Will be posting images soon.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom