What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

these people are really imaginative and they play the dare game on the readers

daring the readers to make sense out of what they are claiming.

this Zia uddin **** claimed made claims and blames on Musharraf in his tribune interview as if he was personal witness of Musharraf showing the home to Osama in Abbotabad. and he also blamed the chief of IB who had been retired from services for over 20 years.

the reasoning stops at the point when they say hey this guy was an army general and he is talking against the army and its leaders so forget it whether or not he had access to the knowledge and secrets he is claiming to divulge (long retired "hurt" or not?) and other people (former IB chief back in 90s) he is blaming are more concerned about their doctors appointment and their health rather than accommodating worlds most wanted terrorist.

This is the problem with the Indian members, theY will grab on to any straws as long as it's got an anti-Pakistan or anti-army element to it. First he posted some nonsense by opposition politicians and then this disgraced officer.
How can you have a sane debate in this parallel, you can either discuss the topic or person Non Grata . !!

hahaha

some wise guy posted an interview of that same joker on Herld or express tribune some time ago..

where this general made some "startling" revelations" about Abbotabad raid
as if he personally saw the orders to look after Osama Bin Laden. he even blamed a a civilian director of IB for Osama's hideout although that poor chap had retred almost 2 decades ago.

later on when the General's interview was mocked and taken to task he retracted and issued a 2 liner explanation changing his wording to "maybe" likely or must be and all that

Hehe you clearly don't know anything about 5353 PA outpost over there was closed since Nov 2005 as the fellows were simply unable to cope up there and were freezing their a$$es.

I have pics of Muntho Dhalo but I can't post them thier as it contains a lot severed heads,limbs'intestines of Pakistanis & may cause many weak hearted to go to sh

yA, you are the same person, whose brother's friend's cousin from across the border saw a Pakistani soldier shooting his senior.

I have inherited a double barrel shot gun, which belonged to my Grandfather, which my youngest uncle used to shoot dead an Indian army Colonel in 1947. I have used it a few times in hunting......man it can make a mess of the Game. !!

Pakistan had no more than 3,000 to 4,000 men in Kargil. India however deployed 100,000 men in Kargil.

30,000 front line infantry while another 60,000 who were logistic troops.

And Pakistan did not lose 4,000 men in Kargil. That is a lie and fake number thrown out by Nawaz Sharif which you Indians have leeched on to.

Pakistan lost less than 500 men in Kargil and according to Musharraf 357 Men in all.

Give us one reason why ISPR or Musharraf's word should carry more weight than Nawaz Sharif's ?

ISPR has released a casualty list of less than 350 on it's website - it could have chosen not to do so, in fact it does not gain anything by releasing these figures. So they are the right figures, NS by his own words did not have any idea about the operation.

ISPR has released a casualty list of less than 350 on it's website - it could have chosen not to do so, in fact it does not gain anything by releasing these figures. So they are the right figures, NS by his own words did not have any idea about the operation.

Why is it mismatching with Musharraf's figure.

my dear

please forgive me for thinking that you had a sound mind.

This was uncalled for... Forgive me for expecting higher standards from you...

you chose to quote a disgraced general who was kicked out along with Nawaz Sherif after nawaz decided to become Amir Al monineen.
this General is on Raiwand payroll and will speak the same language about Musharraf as Khaja Asif or nawaz Sherif's extented political family.
and Musharraf is their favourite target along with Imran Khan.

this guy has personal grudge against Musharraf because he his appointment as COAS was dismissed by the army.. this same joker gave an interview blaming Musharraf for hiding Osama although he was already out of the army back in 1999.

Is musharraf any less disgraced. He has an open arrest warrant for murder against his name in Pakistan and is a declared fugitive.. You dont seem to have any problem quoting him...

there is a limit to being a prat... please show some respect for yourself and quote someone better than those people who have personal scores to settle and talk out of their behinds

I personally dont see anyone who is beyond reproach in Pakistani army.. Everyone is carrying enough baggage around with him..but I will make one more try to find a Pakistani Army leader who seems credible to you.. Try this (General Jamshed Gulzar Kiani ).. From 8:00 onwards

And in this see from 6:30 on how Indian Military cornered and started eliminating Pakistani army well before American got involved.. And how many soldiers who died, even their bodies didnt make it back..

Last edited by a moderator:
Musharraf has been retired for quite a while, and would not have had access to the Army's current information.

What sort of logic is this, the book was published when was the supreme leader of Pakistan.

This is the problem with the Indian members, theY will grab on to any straws as long as it's got an anti-Pakistan or anti-army element to it. First he posted some nonsense by opposition politicians and then this disgraced officer.
How can you have a sane debate in this parallel, you can either discuss the topic or person Non Grata . !!

And you think Musharraf is trust worthy.. After all, Nawaz Sharif is still an elected leader (elected by your people ) and may well end up being the next prime minister/president where as Musharraf is a proclaimed fugitive who is wanted for murder in Pakistan.. And if I know right, the retd general I quoted is well and happily living in Pakistan where as mian Musharraf is in a self imposed exile because he will be arrested if he gets back to Pakistan.. And you give higher credence to the words of this criminal over a retired general and an elected leader of Pakistan.. It either says a lot about your standard of thinking or about Pakistan itself.. Take your pick

Musharraf has been retired for quite a while, and would not have had access to the Army's current information.

He was the COAS at the time of Kargil and the dictator of Pakistan for 8 years after that... What a lame excuse.. Net Net, jhoot ke paer nahin hote... ;)

The fact is that we hold vital positions in the sector that can close down a vital indian highway -

The fact that india attempted to take back this post on numerous occasions - points to it's strategic nature - from here our artillery observers can bring in accurate artillery fire to close this vital national highway, that supplies occupied J&K.

Last edited by a moderator:
First pakistan infiltrate and attack.

When Indian army start killing pakistani soldiers- pakistan say we are not involved in Kargil- they are terrorists! (Who does that? lol)

Indians keep on killing the pakistani soldiers who infiltrated in Kashmir.

Then this nawaz guy (who had no idea where Pakistan army actually is!) goes to amrika for help. amrika shouts at him and orders him to request pakistan army to get out of Indian territory. But nobody in pakistan army listens to this nawaz! (lol what a hierarchy system!)

Then somehow this nawaz convinces mush to get out of Indian territory before entire pakistan army is killed by evil Hindus.

Then Indians want to hand over the dead bodies of pakistan soldiers, which pakistan obviously denies. (Because they initially declared no involvement of pakistan army! i can't even lol on this. it’s very inhuman towards pakistani soldiers by pakistan state.)

Then Indian army bury the pakistan soldiers with respect.

Now next is the funniest part...

after about 10 years - pakistan awards medals to pakistani soldiers who took part in Kargil war! LOLOLOOLOLOL
what the

and now pakistani posters say that they were not ready- that's why they lost!

Only god can explain why did pakistan attack if they were not prepared in the first place!

Give us one reason why ISPR or Musharraf's word should carry more weight than Nawaz Sharif's ?

Because Musharraf was the commander of the Pakistani Army which led this operation.

Nawaz Sharif was kept totally out of the loop of this whole operation and was anti-Musharraf and was looking to replace him and thus threw a random number like 4,000 to dis-credit him.

Besides Nawaz Sharif, can you cite me any credible defence or think tank organization which backs up his numbers?

i'll never forgive that a-hole for selling out Pakistan and running to bill clinton

and by the way, nawaz sharif was NOT kept out of the loop...he's a liar for saying he was.

trust me on that

Because Musharraf was the commander of the Pakistani Army which led this operation.

And hence he has the most reasons to spin it in such a way to protect his a$$

Nawaz Sharif was kept totally out of the loop of this whole operation and was anti-Musharraf and was looking to replace him and thus threw a random number like 4,000 to dis-credit him.

But your own dear Musharraf claims that he had kept Mian Nawaz Sharif totally in the loop.. So now you want to be selective on what uttarances of Musharraf to believe and which ones to ignore..?? Isn't there a word that's used a lot in cotext of such selective beliefs?? ;)

anyway, by the time your soldiers started getting killed, the cat was out of the bag and Mushy was begging Nawaz Sharif to go to USA and get Americans to save the Izzat of Pakistani army... Have posted the video a couple of pages back...

Besides Nawaz Sharif, can you cite me any credible defence or think tank organization which backs up his numbers?

Isnt Prime Minister the senior most exective in Pakistani govt.. ?

And you think Musharraf is trust worthy.. After all, Nawaz Sharif is still an elected leader (elected by your people ) and may well end up being the next prime minister/president where as Musharraf is a proclaimed fugitive who is wanted for murder in Pakistan.. And if I know right, the retd general I quoted is well and happily living in Pakistan where as mian Musharraf is in a self imposed exile because he will be arrested if he gets back to Pakistan.. And you give higher credence to the words of this criminal over a retired general and an elected leader of Pakistan.. It either says a lot about your standard of thinking or about Pakistan itself.. Take your pick

He was the COAS at the time of Kargil and the dictator of Pakistan for 8 years after that... What a lame excuse.. Net Net, jhoot ke paer nahin hote... ;)

That was then. This is now.

Musharraf planned and organized Kargil. He was the commander on the ground. He stated that Pakistan lost 357 men in Kargil and I believe him.

Nawaz Sharif was indeed elected but you should know Pakistani politics that an elected PM is not the most powerful person in Pakistan, it is the COAS and that was Musharraf.

Nawaz Sharif was kept totally out of the loop in Kargil and knew nothing about it.

He randomly threw 4,000 and somehow you have leeched onto it as gospel.

Get some reputable foreign think tank to back up those claims as well.

Even BBC said that Pakistan lost less than 500 men in Kargil and Musharraf confirmed Pakistani casualties at 357.

And hence he has the most reasons to spin it in such a way to protect his a$$

Exactly the point I am trying to make for Nawaz Shaif. He on purpose said that Pakistan lost 4,000 men to dis-credit Musharraf, the person behind Kargil, in order to save his *** from an impending coup of his inept rule. Thanks for making my point. :tup:

But your own dear Musharraf claims that he had kept Mian Nawaz Sharif totally in the loop.. So now you want to be selective on what uttarances of Musharraf to believe and which ones to ignore..?? Isn't there a word that's used a lot in cotext of such selective beliefs?? ;)

Absolutely. Musharraf kept Nawaz out of the loop and thus Nawaz was in no position to know how many Pakistan had lost in Kargil. Thanks again for making my point. :tup:

anyway, by the time your soldiers started getting killed, the cat was out of the bag and Mushy was begging Nawaz Sharif to go to USA and get Americans to save the Izzat of Pakistani army... Have posted the video a couple of pages back...

Any proof of this? Nawaz went to USA because he was shocked that the Kargil thing had happened without his knowledge and was now fearful of his own rule. He went to USA to out manouver Musharraf and get US backing to end the conflict.

Isnt Prime Minister the senior most exective in Pakistani govt.. ?

Nope. That statement shows how little you know of Pakistan. It is COAS who is the most powerful man in Pakistan. :D

Back
Top Bottom