What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

Well if you are willing to pay the price you did(4000 dead, military coup, disgrace of not accepting your dead soldiers, humiliation internationally and having failed to get siachen) for One peak which lies on the loc..please try again..!

Not that you will ever be able to 'liberate' more than the amount of territory India has already 'liberated' from Pakistan. Just saying. Keep trying.
Quoted to emphasize the edited post!

The fact of the matter is we suffered less than 350 casualties - we liberated land occupied by the IA, General Pal seems to think it was a strategic defeat for india.

Still we managed to liberate more land since '47 than india will ever be able to get back. Quoted to emphasize the point.

But as per most India was born in 1947 only right?
But still convenient argument for covering up 'liberation' of almost half of Pakistan.

Well..keep trying..you have got a huge target ! And what with the cost that it took Pakistan to take one peak..you got to learn to be more efficient! Else it might just become the opposite!

But still convenient argument for covering up 'liberation' of almost half of Pakistan.

Well..keep trying..you have got a huge target ! And what with the cost that it took Pakistan to take one peak..you got to learn to be more efficient! Else it might just become the opposite!

Yes the state of india was born in '47, and credit to us for tearing her apart, Bangladesh hasn't got jack on that, also then we took a third of J&K - to further mutilate mother india. Feel sorry for the old hag now.

Well..actually India and Pakistan were born together and the only kashmir that Pakistan annexed was till then not even a part of India.

So first of all i think we should thank Pakistan, for helping us increase increase Indias size compared to what it was in 1947- by taking 2/3rds of Kashmir in India!

And in return for Pakistan helping us increase our size...we 'liberated' almost half of Pakistan!

Well..better luck next time..don't suffer so much as you did in kargil to liberate one peak! Lol.

Well..actually India and Pakistan were born together and the only kashmir that Pakistan annexed was till then not even a part of India.

So first of all i think we should congratulate Pakistan for helping US increase Indias size compared to what it was in 1947 by taking 2/3rds of Kashmir.

And in return for Pakistan helping US increase our size...we 'liberated' almost half of Pakistan!

Well..better luck next time..don't suffer so much as you did in kargil to liberate one peak! Lol.

Yes we were born together - and our country is made up of much of the land, indians considered mother india - so in fact we tore mother india apart, and further mutilated her by liberating a third of J&K which india wanted.

And poor indian's suffering for a 1,000 years at the hands of our civilization, let's hope the next 1,000 are kinder for you.

India didn't exist before '47 ? Is that what I am hearing here now ? :azn: ... If it did , then it can be safely concluded that we tore apart a big part of India during partition ( North West and East Bengal ) :rofl: ... The state in question had acceded to you against the wishes of people , we sent forces liberated 37% of it and advanced beyond Skardu until your beloved Nehru ran to UN to save your *** ... Just for the record , that land is what that makes us strategic in the region , connectivity to China and Central Asia ...

P.S Has Bangladesh acceded to India yet ? :azn: Bengalis were close to win against Pakistan , PA was besieged in various cities and supply lines cut off when Indians on the last moment jumped to steal the victory ( various Bangladeshi sources confirm that ) ... The very reason that they chose not to become a state of India shows how much have you succeeded and how friendly are they to you today :lol:

Better luck next time , do not lose more land to your neighbors again ( Hint Aksai Chin ,AJK , GB and Rann of Kutch ) :P

Sure rafi..sure..
If a military defeat and loss of half your country by the Indian army makes you try to trick your mind into thinking of Bharat 'mata' or what ever to seek solace then Im all for it :)

As far as we are concerned Pakistan must be thanked for helping India expand in size after 1947 :)
Its sad though how India responded in the exact opposite way by liberating almost half of Pakistan with the biggest surrender after World War 2

Sure rafi..sure..
If a military defeat and loss of half your country by the Indian army makes you try to trick your mind into thinking of Bharat 'mata' or what ever to seek solace then Im all for it :)

Half of country ? How many classes of geography that too basic one you bunked to make a post like this ? :azn: I wasn't aware that East Pakistan was 50% of our country :lol: Bharat Mata acted on the last moment when Bengalis had already won against Pakistan just to take the trophy ...

Apologies..am typing through my phone and tend to skip some words or repeat others..damn predictive text!

Sure..India had no role what so ever in the creation of Bangladesh. Be happy!

Apologies..am typing through my phone and tend to skip some words or repeat others..damn predictive text!

Well , nobody's denying your role even ... :lol: Jumping up at the last moment , credit where it is due , homie ...

Bangladesh would have serious reservations with that statement. You merely 'assisted' Bengalis to gain independence. Matter of fact, you have nothing to show for '71, everything is with Bangladesh! Besides, unlike you, we actually gave you the Khalistan movement on a silver platter whereas you were exploited by Bangadesh in '71 to interfere. We could have done the same with Khalistan movement or we could have entered the war in '62 and shred you to pieces. But that has never been our aim, all we want is Kashmir.

Nobody can say that......The ***** that fetches the shot down bird does have a role in the act for the master, does she not?

Sure...but the issue at hand was the the past 60 years in which Pakistan seems to be leading in having its land liberated and its army surrender.
Keep trying...inshallah you will keep repeating kargils with the same costs that you paid this time for 1 peak!

The best we can do is hope that all our endeavours begin like Kargil and stay like Kargil until the point where our civilian leadership caved under intense diplomatic pressure and retreated to provide Indian Military might some face saving. I hope our next Kargils end without external influence!

:lol: truth prevails...u declared them martyrs after 10 years... showed the truth. they deserved the proper burial at their place. shameful and disgusting I must say

Yes it's Expected from pakistan. they hide failures , even refused to accept the Dead bodies of thousands of PA soldiers pounded by IAF. Indeed Shameful and Disgusting , I am Not surprised, 1st hand experience 13 years back.

Peace!

The best we can do is hope that all our endeavours begin like Kargil and stay like Kargil until the point where our civilian leadership caved under intense diplomatic pressure and retreated to provide Indian Military might some face saving. I hope our next Kargils end without external influence!

Well can you tell me your PAK Army position at kargil at the time as per you, your politicians gave in, in fact your army has asked politicians to save their face in overall defeat in font of world, by the time your politicians gone to US IA already taken 75% of peaks and remaining 25 % will also be taken soon as major surrounding peaks already taken.

and your Country politicians don't do anything which your PAK army don't ask them to. Even single decision was taken by Pak Army........ get your thoughts clear.... that why your Army didnt released the Kargil report that was made by civilians leadership.

Yes it's Expected from pakistan. they hide failures , even refused to accept the Dead bodies of thousands of PA soldiers pounded by IAF. Indeed Shameful and Disgusting , I am Not surprised, 1st hand experience 13 years back.

Peace!

LOL.....you guys are getting pathetically funny now. I mean the repetition is actually comedic now, as are most of you. So please, keep them coming.

Back
Top Bottom