What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

Right in your face.....now tell me first , what does PIA air hostess have to do with this thread.

Arrrre naraj kyun hote ho Ace Fighter, I was trying to divert the thread the way you are doing in the whole thread.

Mein ek bhi off-topic post nahi kar sakta ab? Mirchi lagi kya? :P

Arrrre naraj kyun hote ho Ace Fighter, I was trying to divert the thread the way you are doing in the whole thread.

Mein ek bhi off-topic post nahi kar sakta ab? Mirchi lagi kya? :P

Should I post Indian women shaking their bums in this thread?

Stick to the topic troll.

The great pakistan army didn't accept the dead bodies of their soldiers..... I must say very professional

Rather than repeating same lines, can you come up with something credible, we know how the Indian media was present to glorify when some bodies were being handed over and how the Indians were behaving like drama queens when their own pilot was being returned......now what's your story. !!

They are diverting the thread since they can't admit the humiliation they recieved in Kargil.

500 Vs 4,000 casualities is a BIG BIG shame on any army in a war.

Samjha karo yaar! :lol:

Actually, what's really shameful is the figure of just about 357 fighters out of roughly 4k fighters KIA against 30,000 troops of Indian Army and 10 squadrons of Indian Air Force's front line fighters! And even in that 357 or thereabouts, most casualties were suffered after these forces were ordered to retreat under ceasefire!

So basically, 4k fighters denied 30,000 Indian Troops and 10 squadrons of top line Indian Fighter Jets most important peaks in kargil and the only way possible for India to reclaim the area was to force Pakistan retreat with diplomatic pressure. Now that's shameful for a country 7-8 times more powerful in human resources then her adversary.......but I guess the same country has 7-8 times less pride so no amount of shame matters to them.

Rather than repeating same lines, can you come up with something credible, we know how the Indian media was present to glorify when some bodies were being handed over and how the Indians were behaving like drama queens when their own pilot was being returned......now what's your story. !!

:lol: truth prevails...u declared them martyrs after 10 years... showed the truth. they deserved the proper burial at their place. shameful and disgusting I must say

Should I post Indian women shaking their bums in this thread?

Stick to the topic troll.

HAHAHA first you stick to the topic genius.

btw you can post shaking bums of Pakistani Mujra girls as well. :P

Pakistan had no more than 3,000 to 4,000 men in Kargil. India however deployed 100,000 men in Kargil.

30,000 front line infantry while another 60,000 who were logistic troops.

And Pakistan did not lose 4,000 men in Kargil. That is a lie and fake number thrown out by Nawaz Sharif which you Indians have leeched on to.

Pakistan lost less than 500 men in Kargil and according to Musharraf 357 Men in all.

If your casualty levels are not high then why is Pakistan raising the issue of demilitarization of Siachen AGAIN and AGAIN ?

The casualty levels are way below Indian casualties in the same area, however unlike India we care about each and every soldier and hence the suggestion of demilitarization. Plus Militarization of Siachin also killed tourism.

If your casualty levels are not high then why is Pakistan raising the issue of demilitarization of Siachen AGAIN and AGAIN ?
Cuz thats wat Mother thinks about her sons. our expenses and casualities are still lower then Half of india, but still we care them most, its their bravery that they still want to be thier against most challanging climate . Read any source regarding to it and you will get wat you don't want to hear.

:lol: truth prevails...u declared them martyrs after 10 years... showed the truth. they deserved the proper burial at their place. shameful and disgusting I must say

Truth from the same sources that presented the ten most wanted list or who declared the Lahore businessmen as some terrorists or may be the efficient spy catchers......the Camel and the Pigeon.....you guys are way ahead of us.

So by your definition we should only believe about Pakistan what Military of Pakistan says.. ok.. here goes
my dear

please forgive me for thinking that you had a sound mind.
you chose to quote a disgraced general who was kicked out along with Nawaz Sherif after nawaz decided to become Amir Al monineen.
this General is on Raiwand payroll and will speak the same language about Musharraf as Khaja Asif or nawaz Sherif's extented political family.
and Musharraf is their favourite target along with Imran Khan.

this guy has personal grudge against Musharraf because he his appointment as COAS was dismissed by the army.. this same joker gave an interview blaming Musharraf for hiding Osama although he was already out of the army back in 1999.

there is a limit to being a prat... please show some respect for yourself and quote someone better than those people who have personal scores to settle and talk out of their behinds

my dear

you chose to quote a disgraced general who was kicked out along with Nawaz Sherif after nawaz decided to become Amir Al monineen.
this General is on Raiwand payroll and will speak the same language about Musharraf as Khaja Asif or nawaz Sherif's extented political family.

this guy has personal grudge against Musharraf because he his appointment as COAS was dismissed by the army.. this same joker gave an interview blaming Musharraf for hiding Osama although he was already out of the army back in 1999.

there is a limit to being a prat... please show some respect for yourself and quote someone better than those people who have personal scores to settle and talk out of their behinds

Irfan, the simplest of things that these Indians do not think on is the fact that despite their claims of winning the wars of '65, '71 & '99, they have nothing to show for it, nothing, zilch, nada!!!! I mean even in our regular lives, would we leave around any bones of contention b/w rivals if we were the stronger party with serious advantages? In what world would India have not taken all of Kashmir to end the dispute once and for all had she held any advantage over Pakistan ever since independence??

It's really sad that they never really stop to think about why their Governments never cashed in on their supposed victories in all the wars! Food for thought for them, perhaps?

my dear

Irfan, the simplest of things that these Indians do not think on is the fact that despite their claims of winning the wars of '65, '71 & '99, they have nothing to show for it, nothing, zilch, nada!!!! I mean even in our regular lives, would we leave around any bones of contention b/w rivals if we were the stronger party with serious advantages? In what world would India have not taken all of Kashmir to end the dispute once and for all had she held any advantage over Pakistan ever since independence??

It's really sad that they never really stop to think about why their Governments never cashed in on their supposed victories in all the wars! Food for thought for them, perhaps?

Unlike the internet warrior, the IA cares about the peak, hence they made several unsuccessful attempts to retake it,
Hehe you clearly don't know anything about 5353 PA outpost over there was closed since Nov 2005 as the fellows were simply unable to cope up there and were freezing their a$$es.

I have pics of Muntho Dhalo but I can't post them thier as it contains a lot severed heads,limbs'intestines of Pakistanis & may cause many weak hearted to go to sh

my dear

This is the problem with the Indian members, theY will grab on to any straws as long as it's got an anti-Pakistan or anti-army element to it. First he posted some nonsense by opposition politicians and then this disgraced officer.
How can you have a sane debate in this parallel, you can either discuss the topic or person Non Grata . !!

Back
Top Bottom