What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

Would you like neutral sources?

I already ACCEPTED "few" cases of fake encounters happening in the past. I have seen many such reports.

They do not happen nowadays. Army has been very strict about it.

So Musharraf begged NS to go to the United States to save his army, and in return carries out a coup d'etat against him?

That doesn't even make sense.

Since when has that been a criterion for the Army, from Ayub Khan vis-a-vis Iskandar Mirza, or Yahya and Ayub, or Zia and Bhutto? Who promoted Ayub? Who promoted Yahya, down to making a battlefield replacement in the middle of a key battle? Who promoted Zia, after superseding six others?

Does that make sense? But all those happened.

NS was looked at as traitor to the generals and within the army ranks. Not every general can curry the favor of his ranks to overthrow the government.

And which civilian was not a traitor to the generals?

Do you know anything at all about your own history?

I already ACCEPTED "few" cases of fake encounters happening in the past. I have seen many such reports.

They do not happen nowadays. Army has been very strict about it.

Well that seriously puts credibility of Indian claims into question.

Well that seriously puts credibility of Indian claims into question.

Why are you confusing yourself?

The fake encounters are not related to the Kargil war. They are related to other Kashmir ops where some senior Indian officers reported few fake cases of killing enemy soldiers and/or terrorists to get awards. Thats it, does not happen nowadays, IA has put everything in place.

The fake encounters are not related to the Kargil war. They are related to other Kashmir ops where some senior Indian officers reported few fake cases of killing enemy soldiers and/or terrorists to get awards. Thats it, does not happen nowadays, IA has put everything in place.

Your government also lied about having captured over 80% of the positions by the time Nawaz Sharif met with President Clinton.

Your government also lied about having captured over 80% of the positions by the time Nawaz Sharif met with President Clinton.

Ok Ok I accept.

We LIED about EVERYTHING. We even lied about the war itself. :hitwall:

Yo guys are so smart in investigation matters, I must accept.

INTERPOL must relocate its headquarters to Islamabad :hang2: :hang2: :hang2:

Indian Army Admits Faking Encounters In Siachen Glacier

The purpose behind all this was to paint the Army officers with false glory that would fetch them coveted gallantry awards.

Muhahahahaha Indian Army is so so desperate.... No wonder Desperation shown by you and your kind is hilarious

Your font size is telling how mad and frustrated you are, your EGO is bigger than font size 72 :lol:

There were few instances of so called fake encounters but they came out clean and Indian Army accepted it like a professional Army. If it was not a professional Army they could have never admitted it.

[url]Siachen killings: Major dismissed from service[/URL]

But Pak army is a Joke, filled with cowards who can't face Indian Army face to face.Your Army is building a legacy of FALSEHOOD for their future generations.

When is your "professional army" going to accept the following?

- Surrendering in masses, about 100,000 surrendered ie 1/3 of their Army to mere 25,000 Indian Army but yet claiming to be shuppa duppa martial race which fights till death.
- Refusing and Disowning dead bodies of their own men who fought for their country.
- Putting the names of the dead soldiers on a website after a decade of denial in Kargil.
- Hiding under Mujahiddin cover and thus officially proving to be paid Mercenaries.
- Beating up a dead body and breaking it's bones because a dead body can't do anything.
- Reporting 400 deaths while they lost 4,000 in reality.
- Killing million+ muslim Bangladeshis.
- Supporting terrorism by proxy wars since they lack guts taking on any Professional Army like Indian Army.
- Hiding and protecting International Terrorist like OBL in their area.
- Taking money/khairaat from USA and killing their own people.

Keep in DENIAL MODE and provide more laughs...

Kargil war was a shame for both India and Pakistan. after losing so much money and lives of soldiers, India could hardly get its land back while after losing so much money and lives of soldiers in that war, Pakistan itself could get nothing. that war was a 'total loss' for both the sides :cry:

They are diverting the thread since they can't admit the humiliation they recieved in Kargil.

500 Vs 4,000 casualities is a BIG BIG shame on any army in a war.

Samjha karo yaar! :lol:

They are diverting the thread since they can't admit the humiliation they recieved in Kargil.

500 Vs 4,000 casualities is a BIG BIG shame on any army in a war.

Samjha karo yaar! :lol:

I know but they will have to accept it bcoz thats the fact irrespective of what their propaganda machine tells them.

INTERPOL must relocate its headquarters to Islamabad :hang2: :hang2:

I think there are travel restrictions imposed by many western countries due to 'security situation' in Pakistan..So no interpol in Pakistan...:)

The poor indians were mowed down with our GPMG's - it was simply a turkey shoot. Felt sad about the final letters these gallant young men had written to their loved ones. But with Point 5353 we have a strategic location and are able to close the national highway at the time of our choosing.

Who cares about a peak?

Unlike the internet warrior, the IA cares about the peak, hence they made several unsuccessful attempts to retake it,
We will annihilate all PA soldiers on it even before they can move a finger if war breaks out.
I keenly await the film with such chest thumping ideologues.

After the Bofors failed to dislodge the occupiers from Kargil heights, the IAF was called into action, but after quickly losing two air-crafts, the IAF changed tactics and for safety, started flying higher than it was required, also the nature of terrain and the normal low cloud cover over the area made target acquisition very difficult.
BTW, since you keep gloating about the 4000 Pakistani causalities, the PA is nothing like IA, where some 2000 suicides is just a normality, neither there was a coffin shortage for our soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom