What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

LOOOL... you are soooo emotional and singing a song and diverting the thread.

btw... by Shaheeds you mean the ones whose body you refused to take back?

Now why am I reminded of CACOFONIX the BARD in Asterix??
Well, somebody may insist on providing some entertainment that nobody wants to hear. :rolleyes:

What I see, is a young boy being taught to defend himself and his race, against the enemy from the entity to the east. And then when the time comes, and his nation needs him, that AK will be put to good use, pumping bullets into enemy soldiers that wish to do us harm.
by facing the barrel of his own gun??

What I see, is a young boy being taught to defend himself and his race, against the enemy from the entity to the east. And then when the time comes, and his nation needs him, that AK will be put to good use, pumping bullets into enemy soldiers that wish to do us harm.

very GOOD !!:hang2:

YOu should try to include this in the national curriculum of pakistan .so that every child should have one .........

dont limit it to guns alone ........you should teach them to use bombs too....:hitwall:

Well done Raz boy, show them indians - teach young Jatt of the next generation who the enemy is.

BARDS of Passion and of Mirth,
Ye have left your souls on earth!
Have ye souls in heaven too,
Doubled-lived in regions new?

Yes, and those of heaven commune
With the spheres of sun and moon;

With the noise of fountains wondrous,
And the parle of voices thund'rous;

With the whisper of heaven's trees
And one another, in soft ease
Seated on Elysian lawns
Browsed by none but Dian's fawns;

Underneath large blue-bells tented,
Where the daisies are rose-scented,
And the rose herself has got
Perfume which on earth is not;

Where the nightingale doth sing
Not a senseless, tranced thing,
But divine melodious truth;
Philosophic numbers smooth;

Tales and golden histories
Of heaven and its mysteries.

Thus ye live on high, and then
On the earth ye live again;

And the souls ye left behind you
Teach us, here, the way to find you,
Where your other souls are joying,
Never slumber'd, never cloying.

Here, your earth-born souls still speak
To mortals, of their little week;
Of their sorrows and delights;

Of their passions and their spites;
Of their glory and their shame;
What doth strengthen and what maim.

Thus ye teach us, every day,
Wisdom, though fled far away.

Bards of Passion and of Mirth,
Ye have left your souls on earth!

Ye have souls in heaven too,
Double-lived in regions new!

750px-Naval_SSG.jpg

Dedicated to the Ghazi's and Shaheeds of Pakistan. :pakistan:

By Giving a gun in child hand you have made the sacrifice of your brave soldier a wasteful effort...

A soldier gives his life so that Every child in his nation feels secure....gets good education, become a good citizen and contribute to his nation progress......
IF you think seeing a gun in every child's hand make a soldier feel brave...Than Somalia must be the proudest nation of all

Its ppl like you with all screwed up Machoism are leading this Nation to top of the failed state ......Ppl like you shld Rott in hell:hitwall:

YBvY6.jpg

very GOOD !!:hang2:

YOu should try to include this in the national curriculum of pakistan .so that every child should have one .........

dont limit it to guns alone ........you should teach them to use bombs too....:hitwall:

Internet Hindus that have never been to Pakistan are now masturbating to a picture of my baby cousin. I thought I was amongst mature people here and I regret that these pedophiles will have impure thoughts of my cousin.

@Joe

You are a conceited fool that has never been to Pakistan, I didn't know a doctorate was a license to blow steam out of your backside.

Nation full of Kasabs?

Pure entertainment you folks are.

LoL the indians wetting their under garments has just proven my point, to all the Pakistanis who think that any sort of accommodation can be made with these people.

Chinese are not ignorant and emotional like us. They do what's best for their country, bully, threaten, reverse engineer, call it anything, they just try to improve their economy and defense.

If we could just learn few of their quality, we can develop and solve our internal problems too easily with development.

After reading about a crushing defeat during Kargil, the Indians on this forum are picking on three year old boy. :lol:

I mean really?

Can such cowards be reasoned with?

dafuq, do you even pause to think before typing, or posting pictures of your own relatives

He is the soul of Pakistan. When he grows up to join the military, I will truly become proud.

ADVANCE-come forth from thy Tyrolean ground,
Dear Liberty! stern Nymph of soul untamed;
Sweet Nymph, O rightly of the mountains named!

Through the long chain of Alps from mound to mound
And o'er the eternal snows, like Echo, bound;
Like Echo, when the hunter train at dawn
Have roused her from her sleep: and forest-lawn,
Cliffs, woods and caves, her viewless steps resound
And babble of her pastime!-On, dread Power!

With such invisible motion speed thy flight,
Through hanging clouds, from craggy height to height,
Through the green vales and through the herdsman's bower-
That all the Alps may gladden in thy might,
Here, there, and in all places at one hour.

610xnt.jpg

How so?

In 1948, we managed to capture 1/3 of Kashmir and still hold it.

In 1965, it was a stalemate. And the fact that India was numerically superior to Pakistan speaks volumes of the kind fight power Pakistan displayed.

In 1971, our Army was totally cut off in Bangladesh. And many Strong military powers faced with similar circumstances have surrendered. Such as British in Tobruk and Singapore in 1942, Americans in Bataan in 1942, Germans in Stalingrad in 1942, or French in Dien Bien Phu in 1953, etc.

In 1999, we successfully infiltrated into Kargil and held you guys at bay for months.

And lets not forget India lost bad when they send troops to Sri Lanka in 1987.

I am sorry to contradict you, but the Arguments demand it.

In 1948, you captured 1/3 of the state by mounting an attack on unsuspecting State troops, barely fit to bear arms. When the Indian Army came in, those same all-conquering heroes charged back fairly fast. You also omit to mention that you could have captured the whole state if your heroes had not stopped to rape, loot and murder. But those don't fall into the list of major victories, presumably, only the minor list.

In 1965, again, it was an unprovoked attack on a peaceful country, the second within months. Considering the amount of effort you spent, using large numbers of SSG commandos dressed up as native militants (rather familiar - it was the same story in Kargil, with NLI instead of SSG), a full-scale armoured attack frustrated only by the imbecile behaviour of your own high command, it is curious that you consider this a stalemate. None of your war objectives were met, not the military ones, anyway. Bhutto got what he wanted, the removal of one more obstacle to the throne, but the military didn't. Our objective was to throw the invaders out. We met ours. An armed mugger attacks a peaceful citizen, the peaceful citizen fights him off successfully, and you report it as a draw?

In 1971, it was a defeat. There are many instances in history of defeats. So what? Defeat is defeat. Nobody asked you to stick an army into a tight corner and simultaneously provoke a war.

In 1999, it was another failed felony, armed burglary this time, rather than a mugging. How does a failed felony entitle you to aggrandize yourselves? Or to claim military distinction, or credit?

Lastly, were you disguised as LTTE in 1987? if not, what was the point you wanted to make?

Back
Top Bottom