What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

Looks like I have stirred the pot well. The Indians have been shown a gun and they have now gone bat **** crazy. Haha.

And what's with bringing in suicide vests?

The rifle you have seen has only been ever used twice. Once to shoot a wild boar that came from Indian border, and once to scare of bandits.

Our constitution protects our rights to own firearms, and the Indians are making a big stink about this.

Very proud. Kaka Jatt is my most loved cousin. Thanks for the well wishes. Inshallah we do have a bright future ahead of us.

Yeah very bright future... either joining Allah in heaven or landing up in US/NATO prison.

This is the reason US/NATO shows no mercy to even kids today in Pakistan.

Isn't it pathetic to see Bhartis going off-topic to troll me for exposing their propaganda?

You bharti cyber trolling clowns provide much entertainment to all.

some don't have to "speak" of winning wars.

Yes, No words needed at all :P

1971war-1.jpg

Nobody in my family is retarded.

One photo op and the Indians convert chest thumping trolling to ridiculing our martial traditions. The psyche of Indian posters here is truly interesting.

Which one's were these?

The ones the British invented to justify their post-Mutiny shift away from the troops eh they used to whip the north west into shape?

Well done Raz boy, show them indians - teach young Jatt of the next generation who the enemy is.

BARDS of Passion and of Mirth,
Ye have left your souls on earth!
Have ye souls in heaven too,
Doubled-lived in regions new?

Yes, and those of heaven commune
With the spheres of sun and moon;

With the noise of fountains wondrous,
And the parle of voices thund'rous;

With the whisper of heaven's trees
And one another, in soft ease
Seated on Elysian lawns
Browsed by none but Dian's fawns;

Underneath large blue-bells tented,
Where the daisies are rose-scented,
And the rose herself has got
Perfume which on earth is not;

Where the nightingale doth sing
Not a senseless, tranced thing,
But divine melodious truth;
Philosophic numbers smooth;

Tales and golden histories
Of heaven and its mysteries.

Thus ye live on high, and then
On the earth ye live again;

And the souls ye left behind you
Teach us, here, the way to find you,
Where your other souls are joying,
Never slumber'd, never cloying.

Here, your earth-born souls still speak
To mortals, of their little week;
Of their sorrows and delights;

Of their passions and their spites;
Of their glory and their shame;
What doth strengthen and what maim.

Thus ye teach us, every day,
Wisdom, though fled far away.

Bards of Passion and of Mirth,

Ye have souls in heaven too,
Double-lived in regions new!

750px-Naval_SSG.jpg

Dedicated to the Ghazi's and Shaheeds of Pakistan. :pakistan:

Seems like you are fond of my baby cousin and his glasses. Even he could teach you how to use a "rifle".

YBvY6.jpg

Say hello to Kaka Jatt.

Funny Indian trollers these days.

This photo is going to be famous on internet ..... you should be proud of it ....

Well done Raz boy, show them indians - teach young Jatt of the next generation who the enemy is.

BARDS of Passion and of Mirth,
Have ye souls in heaven too,
Doubled-lived in regions new?

Yes, and those of heaven commune
With the spheres of sun and moon;

With the noise of fountains wondrous,
And the parle of voices thund'rous;

With the whisper of heaven's trees
And one another, in soft ease
Seated on Elysian lawns
Browsed by none but Dian's fawns;

Underneath large blue-bells tented,
Where the daisies are rose-scented,
And the rose herself has got
Perfume which on earth is not;

Where the nightingale doth sing
Not a senseless, tranced thing,
But divine melodious truth;
Philosophic numbers smooth;

Tales and golden histories
Of heaven and its mysteries.

Thus ye live on high, and then
On the earth ye live again;

And the souls ye left behind you
Teach us, here, the way to find you,
Where your other souls are joying,
Never slumber'd, never cloying.

Here, your earth-born souls still speak
To mortals, of their little week;
Of their sorrows and delights;

Of their passions and their spites;
Of their glory and their shame;
What doth strengthen and what maim.

Thus ye teach us, every day,
Wisdom, though fled far away.

Bards of Passion and of Mirth,

Ye have souls in heaven too,
Double-lived in regions new!

750px-Naval_SSG.jpg

Dedicated to the Ghazi's and Shaheeds of Pakistan. :pakistan:

LOOOL... you are soooo emotional and singing a song and diverting the thread.

btw... by Shaheeds you mean the ones whose body you refused to take back?

Good Boy clearly showing what his mother taught him and this goes for every other internet hindu who is trolling here. Good going show us what you are taught in you sickular skools

YBvY6.jpg

What I see, is a young boy being taught to defend himself and his race, against the enemy from the entity to the east. And then when the time comes, and his nation needs him, that AK will be put to good use, pumping bullets into enemy soldiers that wish to do us harm.

I do get that since Zia's days PA ideology has completely changed and with the Zia's generation ideologically motivated generals start replacing the officers corp thats where the real fear of west and china kicks in wrt to nukes and terror.Till India was only the punching bag it was all fine with everyone.but as one can se today that india's problem of 1990s has become the world problem today.As world got more threatened india is getting safe as compared to 1980-90s.Same is happening with nukes.Ie the solution to india's fear is that to divert that fear west and everyone else.

And as for chinese what they are that the one who control the strategic weapon in pakistan are getting more ideologically motivated themselves.

Upto kargil war all fits in well and answers the chinese help to india.

But 1971 is still a mystery that even so much prodding by nixon admin chinese never attacked from north.

If it were nukes and terrorists that made china help india in kargil what was the chinese fear in 1971 that stopped it helping pakistan to reduce pressure from north.

As i see last 30-40 yrs of chinese behaviour i do think that 2 front war is just IA's boogeyman just to put GOI in pressure to get more funds for defence.....correct me if i'm wrong here.

This has been said before and it's being said again: the Chinese really haven't ACTED against us.

The two-front war may never happen.

HOWEVER, in my very humble opinion, we need to be able to withstand such an eventuality in military terms, and should simultaneously work our b*******s off to build an effective peace with both Pakistan and China.

'Speak softly and carry a big stick.'

Good advice for a tough neighborhood.

Whenever Pak tries to go to war with India, they end up losing it. I dont think Pak would like to lose 4th time.

I do feel that if Pak is successful to protect Balchistan this time, that would be a victory for them. :lol:

How so?

In 1948, we managed to capture 1/3 of Kashmir and still hold it.

In 1965, it was a stalemate. And the fact that India was numerically superior to Pakistan speaks volumes of the kind fight power Pakistan displayed.

In 1971, our Army was totally cut off in Bangladesh. And many Strong military powers faced with similar circumstances have surrendered. Such as British in Tobruk and Singapore in 1942, Americans in Bataan in 1942, Germans in Stalingrad in 1942, or French in Dien Bien Phu in 1953, etc.

In 1999, we successfully infiltrated into Kargil and held you guys at bay for months.

And lets not forget India lost bad when they send troops to Sri Lanka in 1987.

Good Boy clearly showing what his mother taught him and this goes every other internet hindu who is trolling here. Good going show us what you are taught in you sickular skools

What can one expect from internet Hindus - in real life - you will not find a more passive, cowardly bunch, the internet allows them to be brave.

internetHero.jpg

What I see, is a young boy being taught to defend himself and his race, against the enemy from the entity to the east. And then when the time comes, and his nation needs him, that AK will be put to good use, pumping bullets into enemy soldiers that wish to do us harm.

If he was taught that the gun is no solution when the other side is not defenseless civilians, and helpless women and children, he would find that there is no enemy in the east.

All you have achieved is to breed a nation of Kasabs.

Back
Top Bottom