What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

Seems like you are fond of my baby cousin and his glasses. Even he could teach you how to use a "rifle".

YBvY6.jpg

Say hello to Kaka Jatt.

Funny Indian trollers these days.

WOW so this is you... don't lie RazPak but this is the image you have given to us about youself.:cheesy::P

.......and you would land up as a target of US Drone anytime.... run run run. :lol: :lol:

More trolling?

Kids in the United States don't use guns? They don't go to the ranges? They don't get trained properly?

How foolish you must be. Our weapons are always well maintained and locked up. But safety procedures must be drilled in at a young age.

What had me laughing was how freaked out you Indians are?

lol

So you want follow the country you hate most? Kudos.Stop blaming US culture. Its you guys who instill this sick gun culture in pakistan.

We teach our young how to hunt. It is nothing new. Kaka Jatt goes to school and is doing well. In a few years he will be attending Sadiq Public an internationally recognized school. Cheers.

In reality Pakistanis are hunted by US Drones... and considering the way he is taught to play with guns, he would land up in a International Jehadi Camp.

I count at least TEN Indian members debating with a single Pakistani Dude.

God bless Internet Hindus. :lol:

Feel strong and have fun. :enjoy:

Seems like you are fond of my baby cousin and his glasses. Even he could teach you how to use a "rifle".

Say hello to Kaka Jatt.

Funny Indian trollers these days.

If that rifle is loaded or catrige has ammo, then whoever gave this kid an AK is a total retard.

Whenever Pak tries to go to war with India, they end up losing it. I dont think Pak would like to lose 4th time.

I do feel that if Pak is successful to protect Balchistan this time, that would be a victory for them. :lol:

More trolling?

Kids in the United States don't use guns? They don't go to the ranges? They don't get trained properly?

How foolish you must be. Our weapons are always well maintained and locked up. But safety procedures must be drilled in at a young age.

What had me laughing was how freaked out you Indians are?

lol
i'm going to refrain from discussing the little kid (and his proper training). god bless him

We have Martial traditions.
oh dear, ***must not respond*** :lol:

only takes a clown or two to entertain a crowd

If that rifle is loaded or catrige has ammo, then whoever gave this kid an AK is a total retard.

Nobody in my family is retarded.

One photo op and the Indians convert chest thumping trolling to ridiculing our martial traditions. The psyche of Indian posters here is truly interesting.

God bless Internet Hindus. :lol:

Feel strong and have fun. :enjoy:

Where the question of Hinduism and Islamist arise? We are just tagging him because he put the gun in 2 year innocent child's hand.God bless internet retards.:cheesy:

Where the question of Hinduism and Islamist arise? We are just tagging him because he put the gun in 2 year innocent child's hand.God bless internet retards.:cheesy:

He can probably teach you a thing or two if you ever get to see one in your pathetic and lonely cyber life. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom