What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

Indian aircraft downed. Check.

Indian soldiers butchered. Check.

Indian generals humiliated. Check.

Indian military doctrine completely revised. Check.

At this point it is all jokes from the Indian members here. All I can do is feel pity and laugh at their jokes.

"Pakistani aircraft safely on tarmac - check.

Pakistani soldiers safely denied - check.

Pakistani generals glorious in victory, defeat thrust on them by inglorious Pakistani politicians - check.

Pakistani military doctrine safe where it belongs, on the shelves - check.

This is the good life. Let's play golf. "

Hope you can tee off while you're laughing so hard.

At trolling, I'm a novice. You are the Badshah of trolls.

At shooting a rifle and using my gun, I'm certainly not a novice.

But don't forget that ditty about your 'rifle' and your 'gun'. It might help to keep you alive!
Also remember to take off your Papa's sun-glasses b4 going to war. It might even make you look better. :)

Seems like you are fond of my baby cousin and his glasses. Even he could teach you how to use a "rifle".

Say hello to Kaka Jatt.

Funny Indian trollers these days.

a "ruined" Pakistan in the process: check
PA generals must really think like you, and they probably ignore the costs to the nation as well, quite like you

honestly RP, your posts are far more humiliating to your own country, pity you fail to see it.

its just begun buddy, its in the process of becoming one and i have all the trust on pakistanis that they will achieve it some fine day in the pursuit of their unachievable task of getting Kashmir :) so put it as ruining pakistan rather than ruined, sounds better in present continuous tense. :bunny:

Seems like you are fond of my baby cousin and his glasses. Even he could teach you how to use a "rifle".

Say hello to Kaka Jatt.

Mate.. avoice posting pictures of your RL relatives on a public forum...And i hope to God that the gun in the picture is not loaded... :disagree:

Sad?

Perhaps relieved until we send more men.

Unlike buzdil Indians, our men do not fear death. The mothers are proud and are ready to send their other sons.

The only corpses that were maggot-ridden were of the Indian soldiers being forced to their doom. The only corpses that were maggot-ridden were of the Indian soldiers being taken in garbage trucks. It's unfortunate the NLI had to butcher so many of your young men. Mountain sides flowing with blood of Indians must have been a horrific sight to see by the Indian commanders from their base camp.

It's quite a shame really. And will be quite the tragedy until next time.

Perhaps next time the PA will be generous enough to gift you coffins along with a corpse?

Now thats becoming funnier... yeah brave superior shuppa duppa puppa martial race Pakistanis who NEVER surrender.So what happened when 1/3 of your army or almost 100,000 simply surrendered in 1971.Pak army OFFCIALLY proved to be the biggest buzdils of Asia. :lol:

According to one account the Indian battalions were

One could only feel disgust at such a sight, but our soldiers had their objectives.

If our national security was under threat then I would be honored to defend my nation. I hope you would be too. Not as apseudo sophisticated Internet Hindu that has never picked up a rifle in his life. :whistle:

If that was the case you would have been fighting against US since US is violating your security on daily basis.In real life you would hide under your bed and suck a lollipop and type furiously on a computer(which is what you are doing).You are the real Internet Pakistani Warrior.If you picked up a gun then go and fight the "enemy" and die on enemy land rotting with maggots so that your Army disown you and your family would never get back even your dead body :lol:

Broken boned, battered, defeated one could only feel pity for the ones that were still alive.

Yeah... beating up a dead soldier is a standard of Pakistani bravery because they cant fight face to face.You are making me laugh even more.Indians simply shoots and leave because we dont show bravery beating a dead body.Pakistan Army is a true coward which mutilates a dead body.

500 Indians Vs 4000 Pakistanis dead in Kargil and Pakistan won... so let's close the thread :cheesy::cheesy:

RazPak got his chaddi snatched again. :p:yahoo:

Bacchon ke haathon main gun ki jagah kitaab pakadaayi hoti, to ye haal naa hota.

Ye Kargil, Kashmir chodo pehle Karachi sambhalo.

Aur logon ko sharam bhi nahin aati soldiers ka majaak udate hue....unki dead bodies ke basis par ladte hue...

Maybe you should pass your brand around. It's XXX potency, if results are anything to go by. Unless it's all you, unfortified.

Does a bitter old man need a hug?

If we refute Indian propaganda it is called trolling. Wah.

Say hello to Kaka Jatt.

And you are proud of this pic ....OMG India mein uski maa uske gaal abki itne lal kar chuki hoti ki, wo plastic gun ko haath lagane se darta...jis haath mein books aur toys hone chaiye..wahan Gun.....its ppl like you who are responsible for ruining the future of Generation who are yet to know what is religion......There is nothing macho in Killing a person with a bullet ...
Ppl like you make me sick to my gut :bad:

Bacchon ke haathon main gun ki jagah kitaab pakadaayi hoti, to ye haal naa hota.

Ye Kargil, Kashmir chodo pehle Karachi sambhalo.

We teach our young how to hunt. It is nothing new. Kaka Jatt goes to school and is doing well. In a few years he will be attending Sadiq Public an internationally recognized school. Cheers.

Say hello to Kaka Jatt.

Looks like a Kakkka Jatt alright. He can hold a AK, now teach him to hold a pen. That'll do him a lot of good.

And you are all proud of him,seeing him hold an AK?
If you are'nt careful, he'll wear one of them "Jackets"!!
Take care of him.

But now are you practising that ditty?
Remember: This is your 'rifle' and .................................

Back
Top Bottom