What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

And you are proud of this pic ....OMG India mein uski maa uske gaal abki itne lal kar chuki hoti ki, wo plastic gun ko haath lagane se darta...jis haath mein books aur toys hone chaiye..wahan Gun.....its ppl like you who are responsible for ruining the future of Generation who are yet to know what is religion......There is nothing macho in Killing a person with a bullet ...
Ppl like you make me sick to my gut :bad:

LoL why are you Indians so freaked out about a gun? You were just chest thumping a few pages earlier?

A gun is a tool like a knife or a hammer.

LoL why are you Indians so freaked out about a gun? You were just chest thumping a few pages earlier?

And normally you do not put either in the hands of a 2 year old.. And then you guys crib when someone posts an article about the style of teaching ABCD in Pakistan (aka B for Bandook)

We teach our young how to hunt. It is nothing new. Kaka Jatt goes to school and is doing well. In a few years he will be attending Sadiq Public an internationally recognized school. Cheers.

Are AK-47s on the syllabus at Sadiq Public?
And how about those things that go "boom boom" and all that?

bachhon k hato mey khiloney acchey lagte hai hathiyaar nahi :)

hmmm! may be u can try with some live grenades next time, catch catch khelo :D

Are AK-47s on the syllabus at Sadiq Public?
And how about those things that go "boom boom" and all that?

More ammo for you to troll?

At least keep my cousin out of it.

What boom boom are you talking about?

You Indians are making me laugh.

Is seeing a gun that terrifying for you?

And normally you do not put either in the hands of a 2 year old.. And then you guys crib when someone posts an article about the style of teaching ABCD in Pakistan (aka B for Bandook)

Now its really easy to understand how easily "B for Bandook" can be taught to kids. Education, huh?

placing a rifle in a kid's hand instead of a book, and then being proud about it.
that explains why PK's defense budgets gets larger while education budgets are being cut.

Indian aircraft downed. Check.

Indian soldiers butchered. Check.

Indian generals humiliated. Check.

Indian posts captured. Check.

Indian military doctrine completely revised. Check.

At this point it is all jokes from the Indian members here. All I can do is feel pity and laugh at their jokes.

You missed this one, some one actually writing cheques in blood money.

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Coffin scandal rages in India

fun-motivate-4.jpg

We teach our young how to hunt. It is nothing new. Kaka Jatt goes to school and is doing well. In a few years he will be attending Sadiq Public an internationally recognized school. Cheers.
Badiya...par hunt karna 18 saal ke hone ke baad sikhana....that's what I feel.:enjoy:

Gun is not something to be given to child ......you guys are mentally sick....I pray for that kid he soon develops his senses & Understanding and doesn't follow ppl like you :frown:

Pathetic

No Razzzie, I've have seen bigger rifles and guns. And seen smaller kids.
Who wants to see your cousin(?) I don't. You brought him here. I don't know him from Adam. You can take him back to Sadiq High or wherever you want to.

you brought him in this conversation son. and nobody is terrified of it, most of us are rather astonished (in a sad way)

placing a rifle in a kid's hand instead of a book, and then being proud about it.
that explains why PK's defense budgets gets larger while education budgets are being cut.

More trolling?

Kids in the United States don't use guns? They don't go to the ranges? They don't get trained properly?

How foolish you must be. Our weapons are always well maintained and locked up. But safety procedures must be drilled in at a young age.

What had me laughing was how freaked out you Indians are?

lol

Back
Top Bottom