What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

We shouldn't believe ISI ex chief , Benazir bhutoo , Nawaz sheriff and neutrals statement regarding Kargil war. Then tell me who is reliable person/source to get precise info about that war ?.

According to him only Mushraaf version is only correct. other all are wrong.

We shouldn't believe ISI ex chief , Benazir bhutoo , Nawaz sheriff and neutrals statement regarding Kargil war. Then tell me who is reliable person/source to get precise info about that war ?.

You should believe in what IA says. Now after so many years and so many propaganda when all the failures have been successfully covered up, there is no point in searching for "precise info".

By the way point 5353 was occupied by IA in the past at some point of time.

Most significant, Anand's claim that Point 5353 was indeed held by India in 1992-1993, successfully cutting off Pakistani supply routes, has not been rebutted.

Fact and fiction on Point 5353

So whether it was on LOC or behind LOC or in front of LOC. IA did occupied it at some time.

And do you really believe India lost the war. :what: You guys till now don't know how many Pakistani soldiers died and nor you guys know the names of dead soldiers.

More Indian soldiers died compared to Pakistan, it was a bloody skirmish and i pray to God it never happens.

I will be the first one to say that Kargil was a cluster f*** for Pakistan and Musharraf fu**ed up big in this operation. But be objective for a second here, the purpose of the Indian Army is to defend and protect each and every piece of Indian territory whether its worthless or worth while piece of land. After Kargil ended, Pakistan Army is still in possession of some of the peaks which were previously occupied by Indian Army and are considered part of Indian held Kashmir. Would you consider this a failure or a success on the part of Indian Army? Food for thought.

Your army was in bed with militants of Mukti Bahni. It is the same modus operandi dear. In one or the other. You were fighting along side a militant group. :)

Those militant groups have a separate country now. What happened to your militant groups.:bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Those militant groups have a separate country now. What happened to your militant groups.:bad:

Just saying. You also took help of militants and ultras. Don't whine when someone else does the same.

Kargil War-Pakistan-Muh Mein Allah Allah Bagal Mein Kargil Churi...

Kargil War-Pakistan-Muh Mein Allha Allha Bagal Mein Kargil Churi Must Watch - YouTube

Is ko pani pilao. Yeh to jazbati ho gaya. :D

Wordpress blogs, youtube videos. Grow up guys. :rolleyes:

And as we are discussing Kargil one Indian soldier has been awarded Paran Veer Chakra. :rolleyes:

Pinky pink.

More Indian soldiers died compared to Pakistan, it was a bloody skirmish and i pray to God it never happens.

When Pakistan never released the list of dead soldiers, how can you claim Indian casualties were more than Pakistan.

I will be the first one to say that Kargil was a cluster f*** for Pakistan and Musharraf fu**ed up big in this operation. But be objective for a second here, the purpose of the Indian Army is to defend and protect each and every piece of Indian territory whether its worthless or worth while piece of land. After Kargil ended, Pakistan Army is still in possession of some of the peaks which were previously occupied by Indian Army and are considered part of Indian held Kashmir. Would you consider this a failure or a success on the part of Indian Army? Food for thought.

George Fernandes already cleared the confusion about point 5353 in the parliament.

We did want to accept the bodies but the Indian Army insisted on presenting the bodies in-front of the world wide media. That in my opinion was simply ridiculous and simply unprofessional for the likes of Indian Army. The matter should have been dealt privately between both the Armies instead of bringing in the fourth estate.

We just wanted to prove the truth ..that it were your army and not just Mujaheddin deployed on those ridges(A fact which you only accepted a decade later)...It was you, who had something to hide ..you should have come clean and then we wouldn't have any problems handing over your dead in private.

But it also has do with fact the Indian soldiers who martyred on those peaks died defending their country, had great state funeral amidst full media frenzy ..entire nation was proud of them..we just could not contemplate, why Pakistan would be ashamed/humiliated in celebrating its martyrs.

Your army was in bed with militants of Mukti Bahni. It is the same modus operandi dear. In one or the other. You were fighting along side a militant group. :)

I think u dont understand i'll repeat(Iam not talking about army!!), People In PAKISTAN used to gave Chanda to an terrorist organization to kill innocent people in India!!!....In my country that has not ever happened and i hope it will never happen...I dont want my countrymen to get this LOW....

I'll post this vid again.....there's no point in building INdia as your enemy!!
An Enemy Imagined? Episode 3 Part One - YouTube

When Pakistan never released the list of dead soldiers, how can you claim Indian casualties were more than Pakistan.

So how can you say with surety that Pakistan lost more soldiers than India? You are just contradicting yourself here buddy.

George Fernandes already cleared the mystery about point 5353 in the parliament.

So Point 5353 is not under Pakistan Army's control :rolleyes:?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom