What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

:lol: personal attacks are for the incompetent. yeah your definition of freedom fighter can be associated to all the groups fighting inside Pakistan then. India would never call them freedom fighters, they are terrorists for us and for the saner world as well.

Your claim here does not mean that you claimed it, in meaning it's supposed to be "Pakistan's claim". Let me explain my earlier post more simply so you can understand - you claimed that there was immense pressure and that Pakistan was in danger of being politically isolated - my point was 1st Pk claimed unawareness of PA involved there, and secondly NS claimed that it was Musharraf who went ahead and did this without consulting with the Government - So, there was enough room for the PK administration to wiggle out so how come they came under this immense pressure?

There were 2 official views and 2 official reports. The military reported that the civilian Government was well aware while the civilian Government declared that they had no idea. Since the military leadership is overall more competent, factual and straight forward as compared to the political leadership it is a safe bet that NS was lying.

Are you aware of the military operation in Karachi during the 90's? It started during NS's Government and lasted his 2 successive Governments yet he claims he had no idea about that operation. This is also the guy who has repeatedly lied about his exile and its terms and what not.

Coming to terms with Kargil

http://www.jammu-kashmir.com/insights/insight990803.html

On our side, the retired Air Marshal Asghar Khan is perhaps a little too cynical in his observation, in a widely publicised newspaper article, that Pakistan leaders have been launching `military adventures' in the "hope that world powers would come to our rescue, intervene, bring about a cease fire and somehow help us achieve our political objectives." However, he believes (as also does his colleague and successor as air force chief, Air Marshal Nur Khan) that "all our past wars with India have been fought for no purpose (and) we have suffered humiliation as a result."

I agree with the bolded part 100%.

You you have rejiments of militants in Pakistani army?? No wonder USA accuses your army of using terrorists as an arm of your security agencies ;)

Whatever floats your boat Karan sahab.

You didn't appreciate the good work by the way. :frown:

You also fought side by side with Mukti Bahni who was involved in the massacre of many civilians in East Pakistan.

It happens buddy. your country is as sick as you consider Pakistan to be. :)

Well in my country....There is no "Chanda Collection" for a terrorist organization (freedom fighter in ur case)... Unknowingly or Knowingly people did gave there share of money in Pak to these terrorist, what this tells you about the mentality of people in Pak as whole??...Wow bro...

Please watch this and decide, point m making is INDIA never aggressed.....

An Enemy Imagined? Episode 3 Part One - YouTube

We read the sad letters written to wife's and lovers - by the indian officers, suffice to say it was all rather tragic = but that is war for you. The most despicable thing was the indian soldiers bodies were allowed to decomp, that was unforgivable in my opinion.

Sad, the Indian Army wasnt able to do that.
But what would have been really pathetic was if an Army didnt even recieve their own dead soldiers and disowned them! :(
Right?

The wounded indian soldiers cry's and moans are the most stark things of that conflict - the indians would not allow their medivac.
Because some of them were crying out for water, our Jawans wanted to take a risk and take water out, the absolute worst was when they would cry out for their mothers, it was absolutely heart breaking. :(

Sometimes they would speak in Punjabi, and it was even more poignant.

General Pal as the direct commander admits they lost the war.

Last edited by a moderator:
We read the sad letters written to wife's and lovers - by the indian officers, suffice to say it was all rather tragic = but that is war for you. The most despicable thing was the indian soldiers bodies were allowed to decomp, that was unforgivable in my opinion.

More unforgiving part was not accepting bodies of one's own soldiers(to avoid inevitable humiliation) ..don't you think??

:lol: personal attacks are for the incompetent. yeah your definition of freedom fighter can be associated to all the groups fighting inside Pakistan then. India would never call them freedom fighters, they are terrorists for us and for the saner world as well.

Your claim here does not mean that you claimed it, in meaning it's supposed to be "Pakistan's claim". Let me explain my earlier post more simply so you can understand - you claimed that there was immense pressure and that Pakistan was in danger of being politically isolated - my point was 1st Pk claimed unawareness of PA involved there, and secondly NS claimed that it was Musharraf who went ahead and did this without consulting with the Government - So, there was enough room for the PK administration to wiggle out so how come they came under this immense pressure?

There were 2 official views and 2 official reports. The military reported that the civilian Government was well aware while the civilian Government declared that they had no idea. Since the military leadership is overall more competent, factual and straight forward as compared to the political leadership it is a safe bet that NS was lying.

Are you aware of the military operation in Karachi during the 90's? It started during NS's Government and lasted his 2 successive Governments yet he claims he had no idea about that operation. This is also the guy who has repeatedly lied about his exile and its terms and what not. I am posting this because you appear to want to know what really went on.

General Pal as the direct commander admits they lost the war.

Alredy this video has been clarified here on this thread. No point in repeating the same. Come out with something new.

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes sense he was pissed with Musharraf. Again personal bigotry seems to be a good reason for this interview.

We shouldn't believe ISI ex chief , Benazir bhutoo , Nawaz sheriff and neutrals statement regarding Kargil war. Then tell me who is reliable person/source to get precise info about that war ?.

More unforgiving part was not accepting bodies of one's own soldiers(to avoid inevitable humiliation) ..don't you think??

We did want to accept the bodies but the Indian Army insisted on presenting the bodies in-front of the world wide media. That in my opinion was simply ridiculous and simply unprofessional for the likes of Indian Army. The matter should have been dealt privately between both the Armies instead of bringing in the fourth estate.

Well in my country....There is no "Chanda Collection" for a terrorist organization (freedom fighter in ur case)... Unknowingly or Knowingly people did gave there share of money in Pak to these terrorist, what this tells you about the mentality of people in Pak as whole??...Wow bro...

Please watch this and decide, point m making is INDIA never aggressed.....

An Enemy Imagined? Episode 3 Part One - YouTube

Your army was in bed with militants of Mukti Bahni. It is the same modus operandi dear. In one or the other. You were fighting along side a militant group. :)

Back
Top Bottom