What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

No they won't because education & character defines a person not a history from a thousand years back he had no part to play in !

Even with education and character , the rishta from a rural and traditional pakhtun would be rejected by that pashtun family in islamabd.....reasons are cultural gaps.......the rural and traditional pakhtuns, even if they are educated, are very strict on women and no islamabadi girl would be ready to live in suffocating and strict enviroment of pashtun villages, she had to stay in home most of the times and wear burqa outside .....Pashtun man would never move to islamabad just for his wife if his home is in the village, and we do not have any concept of "gahr jamai".....

Lol. Afghanistan has no history if you take out 70-80% Pashtuns which are lar Pashtuns or Pakistani Pashtuns out of the picture and you don't count Hazara and Tajik history anyway... so stop bragging about your "great" non-existent history. It all belongs to Pashtuns south of the durand line. If you want proof find out where Ahmed Shah Durrani, Pir Rokhan, Rehman Baba and Khushal Khan Khattak were born.

You guys are actually a disgrace to Pashtuns. You couldn't hold your land, you threw us away and now when we are richer and you are starving and forced to pick out food from garbage dumps you are launching malicious campaign after campaign to divide Pakistan?

Everyone is enjoying your land as if she is a prostitute and now you want lar Pashtuns with nang and namus to kiss your ***? We preserved Pashtun culture, heritage, fashion, arts, music and movies industry while you people were killing your Tajiks Uzbeks and Hazaras and being owned by the Soviets. So stop giving us lessons.

Get it in your head that Afghanistan and Pakistan are completely seperate nations. Ours is an amalgamation of 200+ languages and cultures. You are divided nation which wants to promote Pashtun superiority but Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazaras don't want that and don't even count our Pashtun history.

Now , why isn't there a " multiple thanks " option ? :D Well done , bravo brother ! :pakistan:

Let me add something " The Pashtuns in Pakistan are so deeply integrated in the society like the rest of ethnic groups ( than these people can even dream of ) that talking of them even rebelling against the state of Pakistan will come under fantasy/fiction ... Even ANP which in the past was alleged for conspiring for " Pakhtunistan " wants this war over , Afghan refugees sent back and seeks to participate in elections and contribute to Pakistani society ... Declaring " Afghanistan " as some sort of imagined land for all the Pashtuns in existence is nothing short of irrationality because basically you are just showing your intolerance for other ethnic groups ( saying that Hazaras , Tajiks , Uzbeks , Arab , Pamiri , Baluch etc can go to hell and you dont give a damn about them ) and declaring " Pakhtun superiority " so neither does every Pashtun belongs to Afghanistan nor Afghanistan is the motherland for all Pashtuns ( dreaming of it is however allowed :P ) .... I think every Afghan remembers what happened last time when their country decided to invade Bajaur ... Pakistan has nothing to lose by gaining enmity with Afghanistan but the same isn't true for their country because they import/export almost every single of their economic goods via Karachi ports and through the land which comes under the actual defence of state of Pakistan ( legal terminology ) :lol: ... The Durand Line was settled by the then rulers of Afghanistan who were/are busy fighting within themselves for the last 200 years and there's nothing more left to discuss with anyone ... Just imagine where they will be left with , if we just shut off the trade doing nothing else ... So , a friendly advice learn to maintain relations with Pakistan , develop your country and forget this century old bull **** of some sort of superiority over others and accept civilization ... Always keep in mind how a person goes one century backwards when he crosses Khyber Pass :D

Meri jan, ziyada matt socha karo, aur thoray reply dia karro. Propaganda samjho yara!

Rora , we want to know what the hell is happening in your presence here ! :D

Lol its interesting to see that a tribal is looking down upon afghans, its like looking upon your own image in the mirror.

not at all

Afghans blowing each other? tell us about your kurram agency, how exactly it is different from afghanistan, tell the members about tribal conflicts and wars between turi, mangal and bangash tribes....

open a thread about it, share the link and i'll be the first one to give a full analysis of Kurram.

has nothing to do with Afghanistan, save for the fact that refugees often come in via Tora Bora; either to visit relatives across the Durand Line or to bring in narcotics or seek medical treatment

either way -- i dont need "monkeys" to educate me on a topic encompassing something I know much more about

thanks though

No they won't because education & character defines a person not a history from a thousand years back he had no part to play in !

Armstrong yaar, chad ve? Tussi sochanra hai this is worth your time, proving to an ethno-fascist you have Pashtuns in the family? Ridiculous man. Have you seen the allegations this guy has made. He is like a girl I once saw in Canada who kept claiming she was raped to get sympathy every time she broke up with a guy (though if Luffy says he was raped I might even believe him :lol:)

I suggest you read the past 30-40 posts he has made. All it has is allegations. These are some of them:
AGAINST MEMBERS:
Astanosh Khan is a Hindko speaker.
Rescue ranger is a non-pashtun.
Afghanis_hehe is anti-pashtun and insulted ahmed shah baba.
Havi Sultan is insincere.

AGAINST PASHTUN PERSONALITIES AND TRIBES:
Khattaks and Niazi's are historically traitors.
Imran Khan is non-pashtun cauz he lives with Punjabis
Abdul Qayyum Khan is a Kashmiri even though he called himself Pashtun.
Also tried to discredit people like Pir baba and Pir Roshan by disrespecting Sufi's struggle for Pashtuns.

He doesn't debate. I wanted to debate with him... see if there was even a miniscule possibility that with the blessing of Allah I could put something useful in his Afghan-inspired brain without him bonking his head, splitting it open and ending up having brain surgery.

He has been proved a fool... its a checkmate situation. He said Sufi poets never fight wars... which was proven completely wrong by the example of Pir Roshan. These people strive on divisions... wish to exacerbate ethnic tensions and polarize Pakistani society. I will fight him and his ilk and the MQM all my life if I have to.

Rora , we want to know what the hell is happening in your presence here ! :D

Sa problem de? @Hyperion, I hope someone didn't catch you selling weed to Luffy and Malang. Maybe that could explain their anti-pakistani stance. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You are a nice guy i will be straight forward and truthful with you, maska nahi lagounga....No traditional and typical pashtun families , whether they are from FATA or KPK would would marry with punjabis or any non-pashtuns......I have seen many pashtun families in islamabad and they are not traditional and culturally pashtuns at all....dont assume that any pashtun family not marrying punjabis or kashmiris would only be "ethno-nationalist" or racist, for it is a norm among us.......the islamabadi pashtun family married with your family because both families are urban and culturally same....i doubt that, your pashtun family in islamabad would gave their girls to any pashtun from a far rural area of tribal areas or kpk......

My uncle was born and raised in FATA and he is married to a Welsh doctor and settled in Islamabad; my father (a FATA native) is married to a Peshawari who was raised all her life in Lahore; my cousin (born in Parachinar, raised in Peshawar) is married to a multi-lingual Belarussian and settled in Peshawar

and that's just 1 guy's family.....

i think that automatically negates everything else you had to say.....We Pashtuns arent aliens from outer space, we also marry outside of our "tribe"

as for Islamabad --- you have Pashtuns who have been there since TIME IMMEMORIAL and then you have a recent wave of migrations of Pashtuns which took place just in the past few years --- whether it was for work or whether it was for safety, following the IDP crisis in 2008/09

the very idea of "traditional" is dying because 1947 is long over and now people of all groups are inter-mingling, inter-marrying; adapting to local cities etc --- this isn't a phenomenon in Pakistan, it happens in every single country of the world where rural-urban migration takes place.

Our ghairatmand and heavy Pashtun havi sultan is passing this remarks about afghan women ,
Afghans (Nation) can complain all they want. In the end their women are going to end up in our houses anyway? Khabara Peshwi Afghan friends?

My uncle was born and raised in FATA and he is married to a Welsh doctor and settled in Islamabad; my father (a FATA native) is married to a Peshawari who was raised all her life in Lahore; my cousin (born in Parachinar, raised in Peshawar) is married to a multi-lingual Belarussian and settled in Peshawar

and that's just 1 guy's family.....

i think that automatically negates everything else you had to say.....We Pashtuns arent aliens from outer space, we also marry outside of our "tribe"

as for Islamabad --- you have Pashtuns who have been there since TIME IMMEMORIAL and then you have a recent wave of migrations of Pashtuns which took place just in the past few years --- whether it was for work or whether it was for safety, following the IDP crisis in 2008/09

the very idea of "traditional" is dying because 1947 is long over and now people of all groups are inter-mingling, inter-marrying; adapting to local cities etc --- this isn't a phenomenon in Pakistan, it happens in every single country of the world where rural-urban migration takes place.

How exactly example of your burger family negates what i said? it seems you even have weak connection to your home town/village........Do you live in a foreign country right now?

@haviZsultan : Was that Hindko or Pahari that you wrote in the opening sentence in your reply to my post ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
At least now Pakistanis are learning the true nature of afghans.

Afghanistan has been Pakistan's enemy since 1947, these people will never change.

Back
Top Bottom