What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

Lol. Afghanistan has no history if you take out 70-80% Pashtuns which are lar Pashtuns or Pakistani Pashtuns out of the picture and you don't count Hazara and Tajik history anyway... so stop bragging about your "great" non-existent history. It all belongs to Pashtuns south of the durand line. If you want proof find out where Ahmed Shah Durrani, Pir Rokhan, Rehman Baba and Khushal Khan Khattak were born.

You guys are actually a disgrace to Pashtuns. You couldn't hold your land, you threw us away and now when we are richer and you are starving and forced to pick out food from garbage dumps you are launching malicious campaign after campaign to divide Pakistan?

Everyone is enjoying your land as if she is a prostitute and now you want lar Pashtuns with nang and namus to kiss your ***? We preserved Pashtun culture, heritage, fashion, arts, music and movies industry while you people were killing your Tajiks Uzbeks and Hazaras and being owned by the Soviets. So stop giving us lessons.

Why don't you go to FATA? I asked a Wazir and he said if he had the power he would cut the head of each Afghan (Nation) and throw it back across the border. And this Wazir didn't even think too highly of army or ISI. :lol:

I don't think you really condemn this. You would be celebrating on the other forum claiming they are terrorists. I know you guys. Here you will go running back across the mountains.

Also even if some people malign Pashtuns... they don't hate Pashtuns half as much as Tajiks Hazaras and Uzbeks. Go look at the proposed map of Khorasan and see where your country is going. Pakistan is a country based on various cultures and we respect each other... something which is very difficult for an underdeveloped mind to understand... a common feature amongst you Farsiwan inspired people.

Get it in your head that Afghanistan and Pakistan are completely seperate nations. Ours is an amalgamation of 200+ languages and cultures. You are divided nation which wants to promote Pashtun superiority but Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazaras don't want that and don't even count our Pashtun history.

Bad luck to you. There are Pashtuns who have bowed their head in front of leaders of the Nationalist people. Race and ethnicity issues are beyond such people... something impossible for a racist like Luffy to understand.

You should be gifted the tamgha e farsiwan. lol. Tell me what happens... what do you feel when someone shows you the reality of Afghanistan? You are an insecure little fool. Knowing my history you should know a lot of people are adopting Pashto but for an Afghan-inspired mind to comprehend that is very difficult.

And we will never forgive Afghanistan for promoting rubbish against our people. Thanks to you, sher malang and your little gang of monkeys on the other site for spoiling relations with Afghanistan forever. Congratulations.

@sherMalang you should know despite the treatment of police and many other institutions Pakistanis and especially Pakistani Pashtuns had nothing but respect for you. You have lost all of it.

As usual long long BS! with no basis or sources it doesn't matter people such as yourself are no longer Pashtun/Pukhton but 'Pathan' stay blessed with your Pathanwali!

My province have quite a large quantity of Wazir tribe but they will cut off the throats of each Pashtun calling themselves 'Pathan'!

Fear the day when you will be brought to justice for this crap! oh that's too far look around your skies, a drone must be following you right now! save it if you can there is a big question mark on NWFP and Baluchistan.

We are still proud that we have ghairat mand Pashtuns living in NWFP like Luffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even with education and character , the rishta from a rural and traditional pakhtun would be rejected by that pashtun family in islamabd.....reasons are cultural gaps.......the rural and traditional pakhtuns, even if they are educated, are very strict on women and no islamabadi girl would be ready to live in suffocating and strict enviroment of pashtun villages, she had to stay in home most of the times and wear burqa outside .....Pashtun man would never move to islamabad just for his wife if his home is in the village, and we do not have any concept of "gahr jamai".....

cant argue with that.....especially when dealing with migrants from tribal areas

As usual long long BS! with no basis or sources it doesn't matter people such as yourself are no longer Pashtun/Pukhton but 'Pathan' stay blessed with your Pathanwali!

My province have quite a large quantity of Wazir tribe but they will cut off the throats of each Pashtun calling themselves 'Pathan'!

Fear the day when you will be brought to justice for this crap! oh that's too far look around your skies, a drone must be following you right now! save it if you can there is a big question mark on NWFP and Baluchistan.

We are still proud that we have ghairat mand Pashtuns living in NWFP like Luffy.

NWFP (which you ought to have known -- the name changed) is a Province of Pakistan. Therefore no need for you to worry about our citizens. I am native to the Province and it's home to me and many others who call themselves Pakistanis and would die as Pakistanis so therefore no need for you to bring up "question marks" when you have no idea what you're talking about, my young brother

in the case of women -- yes sometimes they are jealously guarded....in fact it goes beyond purdah or conservative Islam.....even secular Pashtuns tend to be conservative when it comes to the issue of their women in public.....unfortunately some old-fashioned mentality Pashtun men still view womens as their treasured property which belongs at home. Maybe they arent necessarily against girls education, but there still is that traditional gender-discrimination and gender identity/roles.

old mindset

i hope it changes......FATA and those areas will never develop as long as only 17% of the women are literate (and males on average only 40-50%). But that's a whole different topic.

Luffy, you need to answer this question very carefully. Has anyone in your family committed suicide while having a conversation with you?

Lol at the Afghan (nation) teaching us. We clothed him and sheltered him for 50 years of civil war, gave you culture other than Taliban one and here he comes telling us who is a Pashtun. Why don't you look at the rubbish taught to you in history class analytically? Abdur Rehman Khan was a pansy who threw half your territory to the British and all they have is he is the "iron amir". On the other forum I used to hear all this rubbish about this great man who "pacified the northern hazara jat." In other words its like saying he wore a bonnet over his head while his partogh was taken off by the British. North, south, get it :lol: (the southern regions were sold to the British in 1893 by an Afghan (bar Pashtun) no one else-funny now Afghans want it back like territory is just a little child's teddy-bear anyone can take back at any time.)

Btw how much of your army is Non-Pashtun? 60%, 70%, 80%... in fact after the green on blue attacks there was an alert which led to the firing of many soldiers. I am telling you from inside sources 90% were Pashtuns. Especially anyone with a link to lar Pashtuns was thrown out. When foreign forces leave you are going to rape each other so badly you won't be able to stand on your feet.

You treat lar Pashtuns as rubbish in your land, see us as lesser Pashtuns call us Punjabized and what not when many of you clowns can't speak a word of Pashto and jabber on in farsi. lol. Son, I think you should come to terms with the fact that lar aw bar aw Pashtun can only mean lar aw bar yaw Pakistan, so unless there is a union or Pakistan comes and captures Kabul Pashtuns will never unite. Get that in your head. Even Luffy admitted this on the other site. Best option for you is to support Pakistan. Go to a Tajik, Uzbek or Hazara forum and even they can see it like daylight and openly say bar pashtuns should join Pakistan because they don't give a **** about the other races but are only interested in Pashtuns being together. Try tajikam forum or something.

And the drones are particularly targeting your fellow Afghans if you have failed to notice. Enemy number 1 is Haqqani group and Jalaluddin was born in Paktia. I think you should forget the drones. What about this?:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/16/world/asia/afghanistan-civilian-casualties/index.html

PressTV - US airstrike kills 5 civilians in eastern Afghanistan

US army seeks death penalty over Afghan massacre | World news | guardian.co.uk

Airstrike after airstrike is blowing up your civilians and you dare to talk about real ghairatmand lar Pashtuns and our Punjabi, Sindhi and Baloch brothers rather than your own fellow damor beghairat's from the north? :lol:

Do something constructive. If you are on the other forum talk to Khushal or KGOD both of whom have no love at all for Pakistan. They might shove some sense into your useless mind and explain to you how it is useless to look to take Pakhtunkhwa when you can't step out of Kabul without stepping on a mine. Post this comment and the previous one there. Your admin is the father of damor beghairat's so he systematically locks patriots out anyway so I can't post it.

You are mistaken. At times even Luffy defends Pakistan especially if a Pashtun is defending it. Its his ability to kiss Afghanistan's feet that is at debate here. Luffy does not have any ghairat though. You are mistaken here. A refugee has no ghairat. He removes his lungee/turban as he cannot beg with it. He refuses to act like a patriotic Pakistani which makes him at odds with most Pakistanis, lar Pashtuns prod him on the buttocks because he is a traitor to his people and finally you Afghans hating everyone ranging from Saudi's to Tajiks to lar Pashtuns will roll him in a carpet and brush him aside once you use him.

Use your brain sher malang. Afghanistan does not need more enemies right now.

Luffy, you need to answer this question very carefully. Has anyone in your family committed suicide while having a conversation with you?

Lol at the Afghan (nation) teaching us. We clothed him and sheltered him for 50 years of civil war, gave you culture and here he comes telling us who is a Pashtun. Why don't you look at the rubbish taught to you in history class analytically? Abdur Rehman Khan was a pansy who threw half your territory to the British and all they have is he is the "iron amir". On the other forum I used to hear all this rubbish about this great man who "pacified the northern hazara jat." In other words its like saying he wore a bonnet over his head while his partogh was taken off by the British. North, south, get it :lol: (the southern regions were sold to the British in 1893 by an Afghan (bar Pashtun) no one else-funny now Afghans want it back like territory is just a little child's teddy-bear anyone can take back at any time.)

Btw how much of your army is Non-Pashtun? 60%, 70%, 80%... in fact after the green on blue attacks there was an alert which led to the firing of many soldiers. I am telling you from inside sources 90% were Pashtuns. Especially anyone with a link to lar Pashtuns was thrown out. When foreign forces leave you are going to rape each other so badly you won't be able to stand on your feet.

You treat lar Pashtuns as rubbish in your land, see us as lesser Pashtuns call us Punjabized and what not when many of you clowns can't speak a word of Pashto and jabber on in farsi. lol. Son, I think you should come to terms with the fact that lar aw bar aw Pashtun can only mean lar aw bar yaw Pakistan, so unless there is a union or Pakistan comes and captures Kabul Pashtuns will never unite. Get that in your head. Even Luffy admitted this on the other site. Best option for you is to support Pakistan. Go to a Tajik, Uzbek or Hazara forum and even they can see it like daylight and openly say bar pashtuns should join Pakistan because they don't give a **** about the other races but are only interested in Pashtuns being together. Try tajikam forum or something.

And the drones are particularly targeting your fellow Afghans if you have failed to notice. Enemy number 1 is Haqqani group and Jalaluddin was born in Paktia. I think you should forget the drones. What about this?:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/16/world/asia/afghanistan-civilian-casualties/index.html

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/12/05/276404/usled-airstrike-kills-5-in-afghanistan/

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/nov/14/us-army-death-penalty-afghanistan

Airstrike after airstrike is blowing up your civilians and you dare to talk about real ghairatmand lar Pashtuns and our Punjabi, Sindhi and Baloch brothers rather than your own damor beghairat from the north? :lol:

Do something constructive. If you are on the other forum talk to Khushal or KGOD both of whom have no love at all for Pakistan. They might shove some sense into your useless mind and explain to you how it is useless to look to take Pakhtunkhwa when you can't step out of Kabul without stepping on a mine. Post this comment and the previous one there. Your admin is the father of damor beghairat's so he systematically locks patriots out anyway so I can't post it.

You are mistaken. At times even Luffy defends Pakistan especially if a Pashtun is defending it. Its his ability to kiss Afghanistan's feet that is at debate here. Luffy does not have any ghairat though. You are mistaken here. A refugee has no ghairat. He removes his lungee/turban as he cannot beg with it and if someone offers him the right money he also offers to remove his partogha. Luffy refuses to act like a patriotic Pakistani which makes him at odds with most Pakistanis, lar Pashtuns prod him on the buttocks because he is a traitor to his people and finally you Afghans hating everyone ranging from Saudi's to Tajiks to lar Pashtuns will roll him in a carpet and brush him aside once you use him as you have always seen lar Pashtuns as lesser Pashtuns.

Use your brain sher malang. Afghanistan does not need more enemies right now.

in the case of women -- yes sometimes they are jealously guarded....in fact it goes beyond purdah or conservative Islam.....even secular Pashtuns tend to be conservative when it comes to the issue of their women in public.....unfortunately some old-fashioned mentality Pashtun men still view womens as their treasured property which belongs at home. Maybe they arent necessarily against girls education, but there still is that traditional gender-discrimination and gender identity/roles.

old mindset

i hope it changes......FATA and those areas will never develop as long as only 17% of the women are literate (and males on average only 40-50%). But that's a whole different topic.

Not unique to the Pashtuns I think ! Pakistan is a conservative society anyhow & we've got that here in Lahore & its adjoining areas as well.

@haviZsultan : Was that Hindko or Pahari that you wrote in the opening sentence in your reply to my post ? :what:

Some nationalist organizations including the core committee of the one I served stipulated that ethnic identity was a barrier to the Nationalist cause. They stated that no one should identify himself ethnically.

Other than some members not following the ruling at all other people realized just how impossible this was. Even if a person refuses to tell another which ethnic group he belongs to people can find our by his residence and language.

Then we adopted a new linguistic policy... :D

I partly disagreed with the methods but tried to adopt a number of languages. But my career was cut short by sickness, issues with the Canadian government (I led the canada chapter) and its Indo-US backers.

In this way we hoped to obfuscate our ethnic identity almost completely. Apparently it hasn't worked. Also members would not look to kindly on my Pashtun-mania. That was a very weak attempt at Punjabi.

Not unique to the Pashtuns I think ! Pakistan is a conservative society anyhow & we've got that here in Lahore & its adjoining areas as well.

In each of my talks... people have believed that their own regions are the most conservative in the country. I had a friend from Gujrat, Punjab, always thought we Karachites were doodh key dhuley and gujrati's were fanatics while we think the same about Karachi. Its a belief.

Luffy wishes to obfuscate the fact that Pashtuns have and are extremely quickly losing old ways of thinking. A guy claimed he was a Sheikh and the girl he wanted to marry was a Butt or something... seemed ridiculous in this time and age and I would kind of look down on him as a mullah. He had a big beard too.

Times are changing, ways are changing, Urbanization is the new trend. People are changing. In our Karachi guys and girls hanging around is not even an issue anymore. My cousins are marrying of choice rather than it being arranged marriage.

Pashtuns are fully part of the changes and these changes scare Luffy and make him tremble like a wind rustles the leaves of a tree and causes the branches to shiver-this tree knows it is growing old and feeble and its Afghan (nation) backers don't give a damn about it.

A few people in villages and other areas want to stay backwards but who cares. The flood of change will sweep over them... if not them, their children will think differently. Luffy is a dying breed and he has no home and is loyal to no one. Luffy is partly right about tribal rivalries. For my research on my book I have run into much about internecine warfare between Maseeds and Wazirs... a friend of mine who's mothers side is from Bannu has also stated several times a dislike for Maseeds. But I believe these divisions prove more of a point for people like Luffy themselves. Dividing into Pashtun and Punjabi doesn't stop there, it goes to tribes, it goes to territory, it goes to villages. Divide and we will fall. Unite and our power will be unmatched. Pakistan Zindabad.

Somehow I suspect @Hyperion must have knowledge of my statements on Mahsuds/Wazirs as in his comment it does not seem he looks at Mahsuds too kindly.

@haviZsultan you are insane and pyscho, Pakistan did'nt give shelter to 3 million afghan refugees for free or for muslim brotherhood, it was all for billion of dollars aid for refugees from UN, Afghan refugees never recieved such aids as governament of pakistan always ate it. With no aid, afghan refugees had no choice but to do small jobs in pakistan to get two times meal. Pakistan will kick all afghan refugees outside if it stops recieving any aid at all. This is how much ghairatmand and honourable pakistan is. History would never forgive us for this game of dollers, participating in cold war for american dollars with no honour and ghairat what so ever and keeping afghan refugees for eating aid for itself. You and other lar pakhtuns who are laughing at plight of afghans forget that due to military operations in waziristan, bajaur, malakand millions of lar pakhtuns themeselves have become internally displaced refugees, the funny thing is that only people of KPK accomadated them, punjab and karachi closed their doors on them...you have become a taliban and terrorist for them, you are not welcome in punjab and sindh....
You are saying that afghans are fighting with each other for 50 years while secur is saying that afghans are killing each other for last 200 years. The fact is civil war in afghanistan has started after russian war. While in your and secur's karachi inter-ethnic violences are from day one. Read all history of india, indian muslims are cutting each other throat and hindus for centuries, so lets not go there. You are laughing at poverty in afghanistan but you are forgetting that your ancestors always looked towards afghanistan whenever they were in trouble. While you were living under angraiz rule, afghans were free and not caged like u. While you were polishing boots of angraiz sarkar, afghans were fighting bloody wars with british to maintain their independence...you cant compare yourself with ghairatmand, brave and free-spirited afghans.

@haviZsultan : Go easy on Luffy, don't be so harsh...hes still my brother ! :undecided:

Tis true that we're changing; the Pashtuns are changing & are perhaps, being the most cosmopolitan race in Pakistan, the biggest contributors to this change. For example I've got a Pashtun family from Mohmand who settled in Lahore, living near my place; their next generation my age (20s) are fluent in Punjabi & they play with the rest of the kids of the community but at the same time they haven't forgotten who they are & are fluent in Pashto too ! The went to the same schools, played cricket in the same streets & used to go to the same place, together, as a band of friends, to the same places for Eid & other festivities. And this is a poor family I'm talking about for their Dad is what could be called a lumberjack who sells wood & has a small little business of his own to that end.

I'm sure the sense of inclsuvity is much more amongst the more educated & well-off segments of our society ! I'm also sure that with the passage of time these ties would deepen even further till a time comes when Pashtuns & Non Pashtun, Punjabis & Non-Punjabis, Sindhins & Non Sindhins & so on & so forth would merge into One ! All mindful of their roots & perhaps having a sense of affinity to them but all much more appreciative of their collective, overarching identity as 'Pakistanis' !

@haviZsultan you are insane and pyscho, Pakistan did'nt give shelter to 3 million afghan refugees for free or for muslim brotherhood, it was all for billion of dollars aid for refugees from UN, Afghan refugees never recieved such aids as governament of pakistan always ate it. With no aid, afghan refugees had no choice but to do small jobs in pakistan to get two times meal. Pakistan will kick all afghan refugees outside if it stops recieving any aid at all. This is how much ghairatmand and honourable pakistan is. History would never forgive us for this game of dollers, participating in cold war for american dollars with no honour and ghairat what so ever and keeping afghan refugees for eating aid for itself. You and other lar pakhtuns who are laughing at plight of afghans forget that due to military operations in waziristan, bajaur, malakand millions of lar pakhtuns themeselves have become internally displaced refugees, the funny thing is that only people of KPK accomadated them, punjab and karachi closed their doors on them...you have become a taliban and terrorist for them, you are not welcome in punjab and sindh....
You are saying that afghans are fighting with each other for 50 years while secur is saying that afghans are killing each other for last 200 years. The fact is civil war in afghanistan has started after russian war. While in your and secur's karachi inter-ethnic violences are from day one. Read all history of india, indian muslims are cutting each other throat and hindus for centuries, so lets not go there. You are laughing at poverty in afghanistan but you are forgetting that your ancestors always looked towards afghanistan whenever they were in trouble. While you were living under angraiz rule, afghans were free and not caged like u. While you were polishing boots of angraiz sarkar, afghans were fighting bloody wars with british to maintain their independence...you cant compare yourself with ghairatmand, brave and free-spirited afghans.

Not looked at 'Afghanistan' ! Looked at Pashtuns - Abdali, Mahmud, Muhammad & Suri were Pashtun Leaders who had the support of the People of Punjab & the adjoining areas.

You forget that it was your Bar Pashtuns who threw you to the dogs when they signed the Durrand Line Agreement & it were the Lar Pashtuns who fought & continued to fight for their freedom till '47 !

And no...no aid was blocked for the IDP...my own college sent 2-3 truck loads full of it ! And I've met IDPs here in Lahore also ! Don't believe every BS propaganda news excerpt printed in the Newspaper by those who have an ulterior motive.

And what aid are you talking ? What aid did we receive from the United Nation ? What did we divert from them ? They've had medical treatment & education from our funds not from the paltry few millions the UN threw at Pakistan for anywhere between 4-6 million Afghans.

Go through the following to know what Pakistan did for a people out of our own meager resources whilst being sanctioned by the US throughout the '90s & for a people who want to break our country up :

http://www.scribd.com/doc/67249124/Journey-of-Friendship-Pakistan-s-Assistance-to-Afghanistan

Not looked at 'Afghanistan' ! Looked at Pashtuns - Abdali, Mahmud, Muhammad & Suri were Pashtun Leaders who had the support of the People of Punjab & the adjoining areas.

You forget that it was your Bar Pashtuns who threw you to the dogs when they signed the Durrand Line Agreement & it were the Lar Pashtuns who fought & continued to fight for their freedom till '47 !

And no...no aid was blocked for the IDP...my own college sent 2-3 truck loads full of it ! And I've met IDPs here in Lahore also ! Don't believe every BS propaganda news excerpt printed in the Newspaper by those who have an ulterior motive.

And what aid are you talking ? What aid did we receive from the United Nation ? What did we divert from them ? They've had medical treatment & education from our funds not from the paltry few millions the UN threw at Pakistan for anywhere between 4-6 million Afghans.

Go through the following to know what Pakistan did for a people out of our own meager resources whilst being sanctioned by the US throughout the '90s & for a people who want to break our country up :

Journey of Friendship - Pakistan's Assistance to Afghanistan

Well that amir abdul rehman was perhaps thinking that british would never remain in subcontinent forever, no one had thought that a new country pakistan would come into being and their pashtun areas would be added it. It was decision of a single afghan king, you cant say that bar pakhtuns threw away lar pakhtuns to british. Also each and every afghan king after abdul rehman tried to get pakhtunkhwa back. Infact the third anglo-afghan war was waged by afghanistan to get pakhtunkhwa back from british occupation but unfortunately they failed. You should pay thanks to british due to which NWFP went to pakistan.

Beating them may have some other reasons but I as an Afghan and others living here condemn acts like this!!

btw the place they are beaten is not NA don't bring them in every issue; they matter nothing today nor their is any such alliance in existence today.

They were beaten by Pashtuns but what about killing of a Pashtun driver by a Pashtun FC in Peshawar for 20 rupees? I condemn that and this both but here I see double standards!

We also condemn any such actions but you are forgetting that Pashtun FC is Pakistan's internal problem, Afghani forces torturing Pakistanis is something different altogether. Those people were bonafide Pakistani citizens present in Afghanistan legally.

Are you out of your mind? you are threatening Pakistanis? No one needs a certificate from you, shove off.

@haviZsultan you are insane and pyscho, Pakistan did'nt give shelter to 3 million afghan refugees for free or for muslim brotherhood, it was all for billion of dollars aid for refugees from UN, Afghan refugees never recieved such aids as governament of pakistan always ate it.

Oh shut up, jemmy! Your head is a murky pool of foul putrid excrement which no one in his right mind except perhaps Afghan nationals can correct. But garbage collectors become used to living in such environments.

You make it sound this was a purposeful attempt. The government spends nothing on projects and eats it all up. Yesterday I received a report claiming of 25000 ghost schools in Pakistan 8000 are in Sindh. Thats 32% of the total while sindh's population is 16% of total Pakistani. You are the trouble-making monkey from the 90's movie who thrives on division. All you see is "abuse" to your Afghans. Not once did you raise your voice against their brutality against Pakistan and how they called us pathetic names and abused us for 24 hours.

With no aid, afghan refugees had no choice but to do small jobs in pakistan to get two times meal. Pakistan will kick all afghan refugees outside if it stops recieving any aid at all. This is how much ghairatmand and honourable pakistan is. History would never forgive us for this game of dollers, participating in cold war for american dollars with no honour and ghairat what so ever and keeping afghan refugees for eating aid for itself.

We should give them citizenship, when they sing praise for Jinnah and milli naghma's nothing would piss off the Afghans (nation) more. Also we shouldn't assume all Afghans (nation) are the same. Sher Malang would be fuming. Luffy would be teary-eyed... probably both would marry, I don't know.

You have with the bold part proven the cord around your neck reads Afghanistan. Next time don't dare to wear your turban, you are unfit for it. Wear a cord around your neck saying "I am a slave of Afghanistan and Abdur Rehman Khan the father of modern Afghanistan." when you go out.

I believe you secretly hate lar Pashtuns.

You and other lar pakhtuns who are laughing at plight of afghans forget that due to military operations in waziristan, bajaur, malakand millions of lar pakhtuns themeselves have become internally displaced refugees, the funny thing is that only people of KPK accomadated them, punjab and karachi closed their doors on them...you have become a taliban and terrorist for them, you are not welcome in punjab and sindh....

Luffy, knowing that I can bring percentages and figures from a range of sources you shouldn't be making statements that you cannot prove because there is a very solid chance you may be depanted again, but interest in such ventures is an Afghan national feature. For example since 47 your lovers have had a negative attitude towards Pakistan attacking bajaur in 51 and launching continual attacks. Each time you have been beaten back like the cowards you are.

I am surprised you are making this unproven claim that goes against all modern statistics which show a massive fluctuation in Pashtun numbers in big cities.

The fanatics tried to close their doors on us like MQM and many members of the PMLN. But they failed as it is impossible to stop a person from going anywhere in Pakistan. There has been a massive rise in the number of Pashtuns residing in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi and a number of other cities. Also Dera Ismail Khan used to be a total Hindko/Seraiki bastion. Now its filled with Maseeds. Pashtuns now make the majority there. Luffy even a dog if his leash is tied, lets say to a pole in Afghanistan has the courage to claw at that rope and break free. You are lucky, as of 2012 no statistics have been taken in this regard by a research group or you would have been depanted again.

I have become a Taliban for them? That is the Americans who will get kicked out of Afghanistan with their tail between their legs which we would welcome. As far as my country is concerned it is my life and my death. This pak sarzameen is mine and I will breathe its dust as I die. Most people know Pashtuns are the largest victims of terror rather than anything.

You are saying that afghans are fighting with each other for 50 years while secur is saying that afghans are killing each other for last 200 years. The fact is civil war in afghanistan has started after russian war. While in your and secur's karachi inter-ethnic violences are from day one. Read all history of india, indian muslims are cutting each other throat and hindus for centuries, so lets not go there. You are laughing at poverty in afghanistan but you are forgetting that your ancestors always looked towards afghanistan whenever they were in trouble.

Luffy, this is not about Karachi. Your attempts to start an ethnic war here won't work because Secur isn't an MQM supporter (where 90% of Muhajir racists belong) and I openly say I am Pashtun you a disgrace to all Pashtuns and a coward being paid by Afghanistan.

And Afghanistan now is something else. Before 1983 it was our past. 70-80% or even more of all Pashtuns are lar Pashtuns. So remember that without us there is no "Afghan history" and in any history ours is the bigger chunk of the pie. Want to share it fine, but want to steal our lar Pashtun=Pakistani history from us and we will smack you on the butt.

While you were living under angraiz rule, afghans were free and not caged like u. While you were polishing boots of angraiz sarkar, afghans were fighting bloody wars with british to maintain their independence...you cant compare yourself with ghairatmand, brave and free-spirited afghans.

Hahaha, here goes Luffy again, the lost son of Abdur Rahman Khan leading pansy... sorry brave Afghan (from Afghanistan) to victory after victory... all in the mind of course... as such things do not happen in reality since Abdur Rehman Khan was too concerned about his throne.

What was I arguing? That lar Pashtuns have a greater part in any history of Afghanistan. And you go off huffing and puffing at Indian Muslims and Punjabis. How many times did I say za Pashtun yam?!?!? This is the pea-sized brain of the racist that works in monotonous continuity, forever cursed to repeating the same old sentences despite having been proven wrong dozens of times. Your brain is a tiny machine owned by Afghans (Nation)

Before 1983 is our history... no Pashtun was caged before that of course because the real Pashtuns like us were fighting. But after that everything changed when bar backstabbed lar.

Don't dare to tell me Afghans weren't caged. Abdur Rahman Khan was the father of all slaves to the British and they call him a hero, read any book and you will find it. But of course the Khattaks and Niazi's according to Luffy are animals... they being some 50,000 in total sided with the British who had 20 million people and support of another 400 million Indians. They should have bravely fought them and died for Luffy's pleasure so that people like Imran Khan who could change the destiny of Pashtuns/Pakistan couldn't be born.

The only method by which Afghans (Nation) saved themselves was by throwing away people like you! Study the second Anglo-Afghan war and you will know they reached up to Kandahar and nearly Kabul. To save themselves Sher Malang's cowardly forefathers threw Luffy, the son of a Marwat Khan and more than 3/4 of Pashtuns to the British. This is Afghan ghairat.

Well that amir abdul rehman was perhaps thinking that british would never remain in subcontinent forever, no one had thought that a new country pakistan would come into being and their pashtun areas would be added it. It was decision of a single afghan king, you cant say that bar pakhtuns threw away lar pakhtuns to british. Also each and every afghan king after abdul rehman tried to get pakhtunkhwa back. Infact the third anglo-afghan war was waged by afghanistan to get pakhtunkhwa back from british occupation but unfortunately they failed. You should pay thanks to british due to which NWFP went to pakistan.

Well actually the Third Anglo-Afghan War was fought primarily for 2 reasons :

(a) the British had de-facto control over the foreign policy of Afghanistan & the people & its rulers resented that.

(b) the Afghan King sensing the opportunity the absence of British Armies (because of the First World War) & the alienation of the People of India because of Britain's iron will, found himself an opportunity to invade British India to not only give his people a diversion from his government's fairly bad domestic performance at home but also a romanticization of the old Afghan (Pashtun) Kingdoms of Old !

And how did the war end ? In re-affirmation of the Durrand Line; so my friend it was much more than one king who threw you to the dogs !

On the contrary I pay thanks to the people of KPK who voted for Pakistan & the jirgas of the Tribal Areas who welcomed Quaid-e-Azam with open arms for siding with Pakistan ! The people of KPK voted overwhelmingly either as 'absentees' or 'for Pakistan' with less than 3000 votes being won over for the concept of a 'free Pathan State within India' (Ghaffar Khan in a letter to Gandhi, June 8, '47). Had the Congress propaganda not being maliciously spread throughout the Pashtun regions against Pakistan & the Muslim League that support would have been much much more. The Pashtun contributions to Pakistan post '47 are testament to that & so is the way our frontiers have been guarded by the Tribal Pashtuns since the time Quaid-e-Azam, as per the wishes of the Tribal Pashtuns & as a vote of confidence in them, ordered the army to withdraw from the Tribal Areas in god knows how many years.

If one were to think that the Lar Pashtuns truly buy Afghan & Pashtuns are One in terms of political parlance; I would ask them to conduct a referendum in KPK & FATA here & now to determine that ! And no with most of Pakistan being illiterate & most of the Tribal belt being far removed from civil institutions we haven't been able to 'brain wash' them as some would claim. I still remember what my Bajaur friend told me & hes a 92 year old guy who is as fit as an ox, 'Key tumm Punjabi Pakistan ko shahid chooor do...humm Pashtun kabhii nahin choreinn gaii kiyun ke hum nei deeekh liyaa haiii keh Bar Pashtun kooo Pakistani Pashtun kitnaaa passand ya na-passand haii aur Pakistan ke liyee hamareiii bachooon neiii kitniii qurbaniyaan aabb deii diii hain' !

Well actually the Third Anglo-Afghan War was fought primarily for 2 reasons :

(a) the British had de-facto control over the foreign policy of Afghanistan & the people & its rulers resented that.

(b) the Afghan King sensing the opportunity the absence of British Armies (because of the First World War) & the alienation of the People of India because of Britain's iron will, found himself an opportunity to invade British India to not only give his people a diversion from his government's fairly bad domestic performance at home but also a romanticization of the old Afghan (Pashtun) Kingdoms of Old !

And how did the war end ? In re-affirmation of the Durrand Line; so my friend it was much more than one king who threw you to the dogs !

On the contrary I pay thanks to the people of KPK who voted for Pakistan & the jirgas of the Tribal Areas who welcomed Quaid-e-Azam with open arms for siding with Pakistan ! The people of KPK voted overwhelmingly either as 'absentees' or 'for Pakistan' with less than 3000 votes being won over for the concept of a 'free Pathan State within India' (Ghaffar Khan in a letter to Gandhi, June 8, '47). Had the Congress propaganda not being maliciously spread throughout the Pashtun regions against Pakistan & the Muslim League that support would have been much much more. The Pashtun contributions to Pakistan post '47 are testament to that & so is the way our frontiers have been guarded by the Tribal Pashtuns since the time Quaid-e-Azam, as per the wishes of the Tribal Pashtuns & as a vote of confidence in them, ordered the army to withdraw from the Tribal Areas in god knows how many years.

If one were to think that the Lar Pashtuns truly buy Afghan & Pashtuns are One in terms of political parlance; I would ask them to conduct a referendum in KPK & FATA here & now to determine that ! And no with most of Pakistan being illiterate & most of the Tribal belt being far removed from civil institutions we haven't been able to 'brain wash' them as some would claim. I still remember what my Bajaur friend told me & hes a 92 year old guy who is as fit as an ox, 'Key tumm Punjabi Pakistan ko shahid chooor do...humm Pashtun kabhii nahin choreinn gaii kiyun ke hum nei deeekh liyaa haiii keh Bar Pashtun kooo Pakistani Pashtun kitnaaa passand ya na-passand haii aur Pakistan ke liyee hamareiii bachooon neiii kitniii qurbaniyaan aabb deii diii hain' !

Problem is that last referendum is called biased because joining Afghanistan was not an option (they don't realize that Afghan King sold his rights to Britain and that referendum was taken almost as British subjects). If Pakhtoons decide to stay with Pakistan they will say in 60 years Pakhtoons have been brainwashed.

No easy way to solve it I'm afraid. :D

Back
Top Bottom