What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

lar or bar i dont care. Those in Afghanistan should atleast save their culture and language which is supressed by farsiwans only after that they can come and talk about us.

He can comment against us but he is nobody to decide on our part. we are not going to bow down to his wishes.
we are well integerated here. we can support Afghanistanis in their struggle but we can NOT do that at cost of our own countrymen.

Do you have any video of the dead body with torture signs when Pakistan was handing over to Indian army ? any photo of the hand over bruised body?

this is nothing short than a joke in the face of international law when Indians after so many years came up with this idea and have no solid stuff to back it at ICJ.

These pictures were seen after Indians keep his dead body for days.

please look into the possibility of Indian army tortured his dead body for blaming Pakistan.

and if you think that you have enough proof then go to ICJ.

The same advice to you my dear friend, go to ICJ. if you think afgans have tortured your army men.

Not just afghans, but you would see pakistani pakhtuns frequently using word "punjabiyan", we have long border with punjab and for some reason our people use term "punjabi" for all desi people of pakistan i.e pashtuns would call hindkowans, kashmiris, punjabis, seraikis, sindhis and mohajirs as punjabis. Forexample i have often heard people saying that punjabis kill pakhtuns in karachi while the precise term should be mohajir. Also if a pashtun is dark-skinned then the comment he hears from other pashtuns is that he looks like a punjabi.

There might be some Pakistani Pakhtuns who do that,but overall Pakistani Pakthuns are less racist compared to their afghan counterparts.
Afghans on the other hand need to mention the word "Punjabi" constantly. Funny because their Tajik/hazara/uzbek "brothers and sisters" in afghanistan probably hate them more and have caused more damage to them than any Punjabi ever did.

So.

I saw in the news today that 2 Pakistani truck drivers were given a same treatment by these badmash Afghan border guard goons.....tore their passport and beat them in the most animal-like fashion.

That's it. We need to shut the border down. No Afghan goods through Pakistan; no more refugees. Can't have them. These people are a liability. Low income people being harassed and beaten for doing their jobs is unacceptable.

But our government wont do anything of course, because Pakistani lives to them are expendable. These are the people running our affairs, this is the haal.

I will make double sure that when I do business in Peshawar or Mardan or God knows where else, I will make absolutely sure that no Afghan benefits from it. Not even a 10 rupees benefit. Time to boycott anything Afghan in Pakistan, as long as these incidents happen and as long as the treachery of SOME Afghans goes on. Yes they are like troubled brothers and we should also feel sorry for them, but there are limits to patience.

This is beyond ridiculous!

So.

I saw in the news today that 2 Pakistani truck drivers were given a same treatment by these badmash Afghan border guard goons.....tore their passport and beat them in the most animal-like fashion.

That's it. We need to shut the border down. No Afghan goods through Pakistan; no more refugees. Can't have them. These people are a liability. Low income people being harassed and beaten for doing their jobs is unacceptable.

But our government wont do anything of course, because Pakistani lives to them are expendable. These are the people running our affairs, this is the haal.

I will make double sure that when I do business in Peshawar or Mardan or God knows where else, I will make absolutely sure that no Afghan benefits from it. Not even a 10 rupees benefit. Time to boycott anything Afghan in Pakistan, as long as these incidents happen and as long as the treachery of SOME Afghans goes on. Yes they are like troubled brothers and we should also feel sorry for them, but there are limits to patience.

Well since the government isn't going to do anything, the people have decided to take matters into their own hands:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghan...private-war-breaks-out-pak-afghan-border.html

There might be some Pakistani Pakhtuns who do that,but overall Pakistani Pakthuns are less racist compared to their afghan counterparts.
Afghans on the other hand need to mention the word "Punjabi" constantly. Funny because their Tajik/hazara/uzbek "brothers and sisters" in afghanistan probably hate them more and have caused more damage to them than any Punjabi ever did.

I had an Afghan call me a "hindu punjabi black ISI agent" just because I spoke in favour of Pakistan

they tend to be tougher online; manufactured ego and punch are easier behind a computer screen

i laughed it off anyways because it was hysterically funny

Well since the government isn't going to do anything, the people have decided to take matters into their own hands:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghan...private-war-breaks-out-pak-afghan-border.html

sad....but it is inevitable.

it's a human reaction than anything else

So.

Not being from the area, or having the situational awareness, it seems you are very upset and emotional.

This must be a major issue if it's bothering you. You're usually pretty calm, cool, and reserved.

I don't want my countrymen to take **** from Afghans, Nato or anyone else for the matter.

Since I am not from KPK, you guys know best what is going on there, and how to handle the situation.

I had an Afghan call me a "hindu punjabi black ISI agent" just because I spoke in favour of Pakistan

they tend to be tougher online; manufactured ego and punch are easier behind a computer screen

i laughed it off anyways because it was hysterically funny

sad....but it is inevitable.

it's a human reaction than anything else

I've met a couple of Afghans in real life and once you tell them you're Pakistani, they become automatically rude to you. Even Indians aren't like this.

I don't why they think they're so high and mighty. Theres nothing that indicates that they should be like this lol

I've met a couple of Afghans in real life and once you tell them you're Pakistani, they become automatically rude to you. Even Indians aren't like this.

I don't why they think they're so high and mighty. Theres nothing that indicates that they should be like this lol

the more the stone age community is cut of from the modern world, they think of themselves as the king of the territory they dwell not knowing there is a wider and better world out there

Did Karzai now opened his mouth and whined on the revenge!? he must be frustrated!

the more the stone age community is cut of from the modern world, they think of themselves as the king of the territory they dwell not knowing there is a wider and better world out there

The thing is that these Afghans who think like this all reside outside of Afghanistan.

They dont even live in Afghanistan and they still have that "im so superior mentality".

LANDI KOTAL, Dec 28: In a tit-for-tat response, Afghan police subjected two Pakistani truck drivers to severe torture near Kabul after a group of Afghan passengers were meted a similar treatment by some unidentified people near Torkham border on Pakistani side on Thursday. Pakistani security guards on Friday closed the border crossing for second time in a week to register their protest against what they called the illegitimate treatment of Afghan police with Pakistani nationals in Afghanistan. The closure of border also effectively stopped all supplies to Afghanistan and entry of thousands of Afghan nationals into Pakistan.

Pakistan Army official Col Mushtaq told reporters at Torkham that the border was closed after two truck drivers named Yar Khan and Lal Gul reported to them about maltreatment meted out to them by the Afghan police at Pul-i-Charkhi checkpost near the capital Kabul.

He said that the Afghan police also snatched money from the drivers and tore down their travel documents. He said that the incident had been reported to the foreign office in Islamabad and the border was not reopened despite repeated requests and an apology by the Afghan border officials. The border remained closed for the whole day on Friday.
Sources said that two minor Afghan children whose families were stranded in the traffic due to the border closure died of extreme cold.
The beating incident was second of its type in last two days. Some unidentified persons had beaten up a group of Afghan nationals after they were disembarked from taxi cabs at the Pakistani side of Torkham border. Pakistani officials claimed to have arrested five of the attackers, but declined to disclose their identity.

Earlier, on December 22 Pakistan closed the border for a day after a group of 29 Pakistani labourers complained about torture and snatching of their passports by Afghan police in Kabul.
The border was reopened the same day after an assurance by the Afghan government about a detailed investigation into the alleged torture by their police.

Afghans torture two Pakistanis in tit-for-tat action | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom