What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

dre zal jagra sta neeka kare wo angrezano sara?

800px-Remnants_of_an_army2.jpg

sta angrez neeka zakhmi rawana da...

da tol kho sta plaran woo. sta ghonday da kaghaz farsiwan pushtana da dwee aulad dee. asli pukhtana kho ghareebanan majar shwal

NATO sara mung os etelaf laru aw somra che kawe sho sta punjab pa zid haghoita mrasta kawo, sa kawale shy nar bachai? tit for tat -

wraz pa wraz sta masnoyee mulk da wranedo pa haal ke di figures ta ta sha maloom da :)

hahahah sha sha NATO was staso plar sho da punjabyano pa zad.

baki gora chee sok wraneegi aw sok joree gi. waee mana kho her sho chee da kho chok pakar day sok na ta kho farsiwan pashtun ye kana.

I wonder what would be the response of Mr. rahman malik if afghan's say that " the injuries could be because of extreme climate " ..how would Pakistanies who denied, justified , applauded for what has been done with our brave soldier captain kalia ?

our areas are full of Afghan refugees we can say the same. however we can not harm innocent civilians just for few animal farsiwan illiterate ANA soldiers.

and please keep out your kalia of this thread since your Indian govt dint have any beef to take up the case so dont blame us.

I don't understand why afghans are so obsessed with Punjabis?

Not just afghans, but you would see pakistani pakhtuns frequently using word "punjabiyan", we have long border with punjab and for some reason our people use term "punjabi" for all desi people of pakistan i.e pashtuns would call hindkowans, kashmiris, punjabis, seraikis, sindhis and mohajirs as punjabis. Forexample i have often heard people saying that punjabis kill pakhtuns in karachi while the precise term should be mohajir. Also if a pashtun is dark-skinned then the comment he hears from other pashtuns is that he looks like a punjabi.

da tol kho sta plaran woo. sta ghonday da kaghaz farsiwan pushtana da dwee aulad dee. asli pukhtana kho ghareebanan majar shwal

baki gora chee sok wraneegi aw sok joree gi. waee mana kho her sho chee da kho chok pakar day sok na ta kho farsiwan pashtun ye kana.

our areas are full of Afghan refugees we can say the same. however we can not harm innocent civilians just for few animal farsiwan illiterate ANA soldiers.

and please keep out your kalia of this thread since your Indian govt dint have any beef to take up the case so dont blame us.

just showing that inhuman behavior with your captives cannot be justified, you will feel the pain only when you are on the receiving end.

what ever our govt did or could not do will not make any defence to the fact that some pak soldiers committed a inhuman war crime and should be punished for that.

Not just afghans, but you would see pakistani pakhtuns frequently using word "punjabiyan", we have long border with punjab and for some reason our people use term "punjabi" for all desi people of pakistan i.e pashtuns would call hindkowans, kashmiris, punjabis, seraikis, sindhis and mohajirs as punjabis. Forexample i have often heard people saying that punjabis kill pakhtuns in karachi while the precise term should be mohajir. Also if a pashtun is dark-skinned then the comment he hears from other pashtuns is that he looks like a punjabi.

racial slurs are from both sides.

anyway at the end we prefer to be Pakistanis. thats all.

the Afghanistanis should keep their frustration to themselves. we aint going to make them win against fariswans as long as they want us to leave our country for them.

just showing that inhuman behavior with your captives cannot be justified, you will feel the pain only when you are on the receiving end.

what ever our govt did or could not do will not make any defence to the fact that some pak soldiers committed a inhuman war crime and should be punished for that.

You dont have any proof for your blames. so first prove it and i will be the first person to condmen my countrymen. till then keep going happy over suffering of our people since i do not expect any hindustani showing sympathy for Pakistanis.

the Afghanistanis should keep their frustration to themselves. we aint going to make them win against fariswans as long as they want us to leave our country for them.

You dont have any proof for your blames. so first prove it and i will be the first person to condmen my countrymen. till then keep going happy over suffering of our people since i do not expect any hindustani showing sympathy for Pakistanis.

asking proof from India on an incident of a prisoner of war who's body has been handed over to India with those injuries of brutal torture, is nothing short of a joke in the face of international laws and humanity..
good luck giving proof to afghans..

Just flippin awesome! Fry the ***** a little bit more. :cheers:

pashtuns of both countries are parts of one body, when western part get hurts we feel the pain when eastern part get hurts they feel the pain. We are one and same people, unfortunately divided. You and sher malang cursing each other, thats what british wanted. Before leaving subcontinent , they did their job of dividing their most persistant enemy. Now even though lar and bar pakhtuns are same people, they have difficulty understanding each other. Bar pakhtuns lost their bulk of population to british and then to pakistan, from 80% clear majority they became 42% small majority. while lar pakhtuns are losing their identity, culture, heritage, history, langauge. Both sides suffered.
You are telling sher malang to not poke his nose in pakhtunkhwa affairs while most of your intellectuals and journalists do regular commentry on afghanistan and call themeselves expert on afghanistan. Our lar pakhtuns are still interfering in afghanistan by participating afghan jihad against U.S and some of the beghairat pashtuns in ISI are involved in criminal activities in afghanistan and making it destabilize. Believe me when that video of pak army torturing old spin giri pakhtun men in swat was released, i have noticed afghans as sad, in pain and anguish while at the same time pakistanis on their forums were very happy for the torture of our mashar spin giri people, calling them terrorists. Sher malang and other afghans know about you but kashmiris, punjabis etc do not have any clue what pashtuns are, what is their way of life and nature. They are not interested to learn about you, they only want you to show them your pakistani patriotism , nothing else. I opened a pashtun corner and every one questioned my motives and they changed title of thread. That is how you have to live in pakistan. People like armstrong, sedqil, razpak etc are one in millions, the rest dont understand you, dont listen to you but expects a lot from you.

Listen Luffy, your pathetic little potshots and obfuscation of reality aimed at creating a divide between Pashtuns and virtually everyone else out there don't work here. @Andromache and everyone else here realizes that your only job here is that of narrator.

The Afghans give you a script, put make up on your face for the cameras and all you do is read what they have written in your monotonous, boring voice that could make a man fall asleep in the day and an owl fall asleep in the night. Spare us your rubbish. I have seen the kind of venom you spew on the other forum.

My interaction with each and every Pashtun rubbishes your claims. You are a racist Luffy, get this in your thick Indian-loving, Afghan-loving head. You are a racist no different than any other racist and obviously you usually use such racial slurs as do intolerant Muhajirs, Punjabis and others. But sadly for you... ways are changing. If you don't believe me look at the life cycle...

A person grows, learns things (in your case he learns to be an immature idiot), marries and eventually grows old, withers and dies. Look around you Luffy, perhaps at fellow Marwats. The change is coming and it is going to bury you and your backers into the dust.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah ! your so called definition of evidence. It dosnt matter how many and how strong evidences are provided to you , in every case your reply has been, "you are not providing us sufficient evidence, please provide us more evidence" :hitwall:
we have given you even voice samples in case of 26/11 but I doubt you people have even opened that box, and the picture of capt. kalia's mutilated body has been seen by millions of people in tv channels again and again that time except all pakistanis.
No body knows in this world precisely which type of evidence are you asking for. :hitwall:

pashtuns of both countries are parts of one body, when western part get hurts we feel the pain when eastern part get hurts they feel the pain. We are one and same people, unfortunately divided. You and sher malang cursing each other, thats what british wanted. Before leaving subcontinent , they did their job of dividing their most persistant enemies. Now even though lar and bar pakhtuns are same people, they have difficulty understanding each other. Bar pakhtuns lost their bulk of population to british and then to pakistan, from 80% clear majority they became 42% small majority. while lar pakhtuns are losing their identity, culture, heritage, history, langauge. Both sides suffered.
You are telling sher malang to not poke his nose in pakhtunkhwa affairs while most of your intellectuals and journalists do regular commentry on afghanistan and call themeselves expert on afghanistan. Our lar pakhtuns are still interfering in afghanistan by participating afghan jihad against U.S and some of the beghairat pashtuns in ISI are involved in criminal activities in afghanistan and making it destabilize. Believe me when that video of pak army torturing old spin giri pakhtun men in swat was released, i have noticed afghans as sad, in pain and anguish while at the same time pakistanis on their forums were very happy for the torture of our mashar spin giri people, calling them terrorists. Sher malang and other afghans know about you but kashmiris, punjabis etc do not have any clue what pashtuns are, what is their way of life and nature. They are not interested to learn about you, they only want you to show them your pakistani patriotism , nothing else. I opened a pashtun corner and every one questioned my motives and they changed title of thread. That is how you have to live in pakistan. People like armstrong, sedqil, razpak etc are one in millions, the rest dont understand you, dont listen to you but expects a lot from you.

lar or bar i dont care. Those in Afghanistan should atleast save their culture and language which is supressed by farsiwans only after that they can come and talk about us.

He can comment against us but he is nobody to decide on our part. we are not going to bow down to his wishes.
we are well integerated here. we can support Afghanistanis in their struggle but we can NOT do that at cost of our own countrymen.

asking proof from India on an incident of a prisoner of war who's body has been handed over to India with those injuries of brutal torture, is nothing short of a joke in the face of international laws and humanity..
good luck giving proof to afghans..

Do you have any video of the dead body with torture signs when Pakistan was handing over to Indian army ? any photo of the hand over bruised body?

this is nothing short than a joke in the face of international law when Indians after so many years came up with this idea and have no solid stuff to back it at ICJ.

Ah ! your so called definition of evidence. It dosnt matter how many and how strong evidences are provided to you , in every case your reply has been, "you are not providing us sufficient evidence, please provide us more evidence" :hitwall:
we have given you even voice samples in case of 26/11 but I doubt you people have even opened that box, and the picture of capt. kalia's mutilated body has been seen by millions of people in tv channels again and again that time except all pakistanis.
No body knows in this world precisely which type of evidence are you asking for. :hitwall:

These pictures were seen after Indians keep his dead body for days.

please look into the possibility of Indian army tortured his dead body for blaming Pakistan.

and if you think that you have enough proof then go to ICJ.

^^^^^^^
Yes , I made it very clear in my post that the country comes first before race or ethnicity ..

does that include religion also ?
If that is true then beware my friend, they are coming directly to you for target practice. any way your reply as a whole realy touched me. khuda sabhi pakistaniyo ko aapke jaesa zehan bakhse.

lar or bar i dont care. Those in Afghanistan should atleast save their culture and language which is supressed by farsiwans only after that they can come and talk about us.

He can comment against us but he is nobody to decide on our part. we are not going to bow down to his wishes.
we are well integerated here. we can support Afghanistanis in their struggle but we can NOT do that at cost of our own countrymen.

Do you have any video of the dead body with torture signs when Pakistan was handing over to Indian army ? any photo of the hand over bruised body?

this is nothing short than a joke in the face of international law when Indians after so many years came up with this idea and have no solid stuff to back it at ICJ.

These pictures were seen after Indians keep his dead body for days.

please look into the possibility of Indian army tortured his dead body for blaming Pakistan.

and if you think that you have enough proof then go to ICJ.
The
postmortem revealed that the
Pakistan army had tortured their
prisoners by burning their bodies
with cigarettes, piercing ear-drums
with hot rods, puncturing eyes before
removing them, breaking most of the
teeth and bones, fractures of the
skull, cutting the lips, chipping of
nose, chopping off limbs and private
organs of these soldiers besides
inflicting all sorts of physical and
mental tortures and finally shooting
them dead, as evidenced by the
bullet wound to the temple. The
postmortem report also confirmed
that injuries were inflicted ante-
mortem (before death)

now don't tell me pak handed over him alive.
your asking of evidence is as a part of denial and escaping rather than to see it your self and condemn it, even if we provide video of pak soldiers torturing him you would have said those are faked staged videos,(remember the posts,threads, television analysis claiming 9/11,26/11 were staged despite having video evidence ) so stop acting as if you want to see the truth.

By the way Andromache, that was damn good speech. Pity most of our people couldn't read it... even I had trouble with lots of parts... zama Pashto kamzor dee but I'm working on it.

pashtuns of both countries are parts of one body, when western part get hurts we feel the pain when eastern part get hurts they feel the pain. We are one and same people, unfortunately divided. You and sher malang cursing each other, thats what british wanted. Before leaving subcontinent , they did their job of dividing their most persistant enemy. Now even though lar and bar pakhtuns are same people, they have difficulty understanding each other. Bar pakhtuns lost their bulk of population to british and then to pakistan, from 80% clear majority they became 42% small majority. while lar pakhtuns are losing their identity, culture, heritage, history, langauge. Both sides suffered.

Luffy, how many times do you have to be smacked on the ***... how many times do we have to follow the routine of Pakistani Pashtuns slapping you and you going to hide behind your mothers ganr khat like a naughty child?

Bar Pashtuns are losing their identity and have NO PLACE in their own land, Afghanistan. Lar Pashtuns comprise 30% of the Pakistan army when they are in total 16% of the Pakistani population. On the other hand the Afghan military is controlled by a Tajik who will make chapli kabab of the bar Pashtuns when foreign forces are out. They should feel sorry for themselves because the eastern part has been feeding them for generations.

British, British, British. Saying they had a link to Pakistan. This is a very fun habit of Afghans (Nation and their backers), equating Pakistan with ancient enemies, British, Mughals, Ranjit Singh... and when I say history is being used as a tool and in many ways even rewritten as monkey Luffy in his underwear sees fit to direct the Pashtun vs Pakistan narrative it is denied when it is a truth no one can deny.

Lar Pashtuns will be polishing the boots of bar Pashtuns and Tajiks if they join Afghanistan, something you have been constantly favoring on the other forum and you do not believe in Pakistan as how can you believe in a 60 year old state when you are a Demi-God living for 5000 or more years? :lol:.

You are telling sher malang to not poke his nose in pakhtunkhwa affairs while most of your intellectuals and journalists do regular commentry on afghanistan and call themeselves expert on afghanistan. Our lar pakhtuns are still interfering in afghanistan by participating afghan jihad against U.S and some of the beghairat pashtuns in ISI are involved in criminal activities in afghanistan and making it destabilize.
@Andromache, دا هغه څه چې زه خبره كوله
Read the bold part. Anyone basically who does not sympathize with Afghanistan is "a beghairat Pashtun of the ISI"... he does not consider himself lar Pashtun. Recently he called Niazi's and Khattaks traitors to Pashtuns, analyzing this will reveal both tribes have taken heavy part and are now in administrative, military and organizational roles in Pakistan-it has nothing to do with British. His problem is he wants Pashtuns to feel separate, have no link to Pakistan.

Luffy you parasite, you think you are our plaar? We will decide what we think of Afghanistan and people like you.

Believe me when that video of pak army torturing old spin giri pakhtun men in swat was released, i have noticed afghans as sad, in pain and anguish while at the same time pakistanis on their forums were very happy for the torture of our mashar spin giri people, calling them terrorists.

That was an unfortunate incident. Plus no one knows the background of the video. Was he a terrorist? Who was the guy on the side who seemed pretty happy with what the soldier was doing? The only one who looked worried was the soldier using the whip.

In any case in a modern army beating and torture is not a means to extract a confession though the US army has allowed water-boarding. Still these methods have been used by our army and police for years.

Stop living on divisions, stop finding cracks through which you can crawl through... appeal to our sympathy. You are a traitor and you will get none. @W.11 was an MQM terrorist, you are an Afghan-lover. No difference what-so-ever.

Sher malang and other afghans know about you but kashmiris, punjabis etc do not have any clue what pashtuns are, what is their way of life and nature. They are not interested to learn about you, they only want you to show them your pakistani patriotism , nothing else. I opened a pashtun corner and every one questioned my motives and they changed title of thread. That is how you have to live in pakistan. People like armstrong, sedqil, razpak etc are one in millions, the rest dont understand you, dont listen to you but expects a lot from you.

Another attempt to turn a national problem into an ethnic problem just like MQM turns the Fatima Bhutto vote into a Muhajir issue which is the biggest bullcrap of the century. As @A.Rafay so beautifully put it (I will reply to your post Rafay-I wish I could thank you a thousand times for it) no ethnic group wants to learn about the history and culture about the other. We are shown, from birth dreams of our superiority, I have seen it growing up of how we Muhajirs made Pakistan and all the bullcrap that comes with it.

I rebelled and adopted Pashtun culture, know Pashtun history and will soon master the language... learned your culture and now know enough to depant you in front of dozens of people on a forum like this. I did the same to Admin Khan on the other forum but being as hard-headed and stubborn as you are he will never admit it.

In retrospect I would like to ask you... do you know **** about the Talpurs? About the Hur movement (You don't because otherwise you wouldn't make a stupid comment like Sufi's never fight wars just to get shut up)? About the history of Mir Chakar? About Hani and shehmureed? About the kawl of 7 chiefs of Chakar? A big fat no. You deserve a beating for demanding other races to know about you and knowing nothing about them which proves you are a hypocrite.

All you are capable of is dragging a wailing and screaming virgin into a room... that is the ethnic card. You thrive on it, you thrive on our weaknesses on the ethnic front. Stop serving the Afghans (Nation). They sold your mother to the British and will do the same a dozen times. Allah has given you a brain... it is not a tool for Afghans.

Your *** begins hurting the moment something is said about Afghanistan... whats wrong with taking a camping tent and basic supplies and leaving for Afghanistan... (hopefully you won't be devoured on the way by a Snow leopard as you climb those mountains or perhaps you will... but at least you will die in your so called "motherland"

Last edited by a moderator:
The
postmortem revealed that the
Pakistan army had tortured their
prisoners by burning their bodies
with cigarettes, piercing ear-drums
with hot rods, puncturing eyes before
removing them, breaking most of the
teeth and bones, fractures of the
skull, cutting the lips, chipping of
nose, chopping off limbs and private
organs of these soldiers besides
inflicting all sorts of physical and
mental tortures and finally shooting
them dead, as evidenced by the
bullet wound to the temple. The
postmortem report also confirmed
that injuries were inflicted ante-
mortem (before death)

your asking of evidence is as a part of denial and escaping rather than to see it your self and condemn it, even if we provide video of pak soldiers torturing him you would have said those are faked staged videos,(remember the posts,threads, television analysis claiming 9/11,26/11 were staged despite having video evidence ) so stop acting as if you want to see the truth.

after how many days the postmortem was done?

who issued the report? the Indian doctors?

after how many days the postmortem was done?

who issued the report? the Indian doctors?

I am not an insider to know after how many days it has been done, do you expect pak doctors to do the postmortem ?

The fact is No amount of evidence will suffice if the intention to take action is not there. if there was good intentions pak govt should have responded positively to Indian allegations and would have set up a enquiry considering the obvious and undeniable prima facie evidence.

Back
Top Bottom