What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

The Afghan forces would have taken those people as suspects. I mean with so many incidents happening on Afghan Pakistan border suspicion on the people travelling arises and could lead to such incidents. Btw, no one knows what really happened and what is reported is just one side of the story.

Meri jan, ziyada matt socha karo, aur thoray reply dia karro. Propaganda samjho yara!

Do you fear going to any part of KPK, other than Mahsud infested areas -- If not, then what are you worried about?

Bolnay do eik amreeki agent ko, 2014 kay baad dekhain gay, jabb global economy ka "center of gravity" asia kee tarraf reshift hona shurro ho jaye ga.

@Hyperion : Yeh rora kiyaa bol giyaaa ! :undecided:

Aur phir tu kehtaa haiii they're not that bad ! :hitwall:

Haan bhai yeh tou tumhariii family aur hum raheiii soouteileiii ! :cray:

Seal it permanently, actually!

Revisit the situation after one decade, maybe they've come back to their senses.

I say investigate it further & if we can establish that such was truly the case then seal the border till the Afghan Personnel are disciplined !

Last edited by a moderator:
Meri jan, ziyada matt socha karo, aur thoray reply dia karro. Propaganda samjho yara!

Do you fear going to any part of KPK, other than Mahsud infested areas -- If not, then what are you worried about?

Bolnay do eik amreeki agent ko, 2014 kay baad dekhain gay, jabb global economy ka "center of gravity" asia kee tarraf reshift hona shurro ho jaye ga.

Been to KPK only once & that too in the mid '90s ! I remember Sri Lanka & Pakistan played a match in Peshawar then & we were staying at PC & so was the Pakistan National Team ! :D

But to answer your question : No I'm not afraid to go there after all - KPK was created out of Punjab which means Ohhh saaadaaa ilekaaa ehhh please clear it out by the end of business ! :rofl:

But I want to go to the Tribal Areas & maybe find myself a nice little place, build a cottage there somewhere & settle down ! Perhaps even get married to a lady from the area...if Pashtuns aren't as uptight about marrying outside their Tribe as @Monkey D Luffy & @Safriz projected it to be ! :blink:

Seal it permanently, actually!

Revisit the situation after one decade, maybe they've come back to their senses.

Oh paahh jeee...huuthhh holaa rakhoooo - Ainaaa ghusaaa nahin ! :fie:

simple.....just ban the Afghans from coming in and then you'll see them cry foul and act like we owe them favors. No need to even torture poor Afghan labourers (which is a pretty sucker move for any country)

i dont know why we've been so generous, only to be screwed by them

Afghans hate Pakistan and Pakistanis..
A change if mind from the last few years..
They cant stop fighting among each other..couldnt build a singke railway track ever,and want to blame all that on Pakistan,hence the hate.

that's fine......but then they should leave Pakistan and take back their 5 million refugees who receive food, shelter and free medical care in Pakistan

i'd love it if they all left.....we have enough mouths to feed. They are a liability.

All Afghans don't hate Pakistanis. It is the anti Pakistan government that have been placed in Afghanistan which if not dealt with proper measures will turn out to be a big headache in future. We require very honest and capable people at the top in our government that can understand strategic changes occuring and make decisions in favour and good for our country at this point of time.

that's true as well.....but don't worry, they will go when their Americans masters go (or they'll be hanging from a telephone pole instead -- like some of their past predecessors)

They were outsiders and non Muslims whom the majority of Afghanis and Taliban consider occupiers of their land so they wage jehad against them but they don't consider Pakistanis as outsiders. The current Afghan govt and army is made of minority sects, majority of Afghanis don't want present corrupt govt.

Afghans have been blowing eachother up and treating eachother as outsiders within their own land.....aint nothing we can do to save them, only God could save those people and their God-forsaken country

Afghans have been blowing eachother up and treating eachother as outsiders within their own land.....aint nothing we can do to save them, only God could save those people and their God-forsaken country

Pakistan isn't an Arabic dominion in any way owning to our shared heritage....

It pains us to see her going that way....

But I want to go to the Tribal Areas & maybe find myself a nice little place, build a cottage there somewhere & settle down ! Perhaps even get married to a lady from the area...if Pashtuns aren't as uptight about marrying outside their Tribe as @Monkey D Luffy & @Safriz projected it to be ! :blink:

You said your two bhabis are pashtuns....did you lie to me?.....because if you didnt lie then why rely on mine and safriz's statements?

You said your two bhabis are pashtuns....did you lie to me?.....because if you didnt lie then why rely on mine and safriz's statements?

Because they're not 'Tribal Pashtuns' they're Pashtuns who hail from the Tribal areas but settled in Islamabad around the time the city was created perhaps in the '60s or the '70s; plus their family is pretty chill about intermingling with & marrying Non-Pashtuns & not the least bit 'ethno nationalistic' about being Pashtuns ! They are what you'd call a Pashtun who is mindful of his/her roots but very much at home with non-Pashtuns & ones who put their Pakistani identity before their Pashtun one !

I was talking about 'Tribals' tuuu pehliii hiii meriii kan patiii paar revolver rakh leii ! :cray:

Lol its interesting to see that a tribal is looking down upon afghans, its like looking upon your own image in the mirror. Afghans blowing each other? tell us about your kurram agency, how exactly it is different from afghanistan, tell the members about tribal conflicts and wars between turi, mangal and bangash tribes....

Because they're not 'Tribal Pashtuns' they're Pashtuns who hail from the Tribal areas but settled in Islamabad around the time the city was created perhaps in the '60s or the '70s; plus their family is pretty chill about intermingling with & marrying Non-Pashtuns & not the least bit 'ethno nationalistic' about being Pashtuns ! They are what you'd call a Pashtun who is mindful of his/her roots but very much at home with non-Pashtuns & ones who put their Pakistani identity before their Pashtun one !

I was talking about 'Tribals' tuuu pehliii hiii meriii kan patiii paar revolver rakh leii ! :cray:
butttt rotay b hn?:woot::woot::rofl::woot::woot:

We dont whine all the time for any shite happens in our country and start blaming you...

Lol seriously...? neighbourhood cat doesnt poop regularly..RAW-MOSSAD conspiracy..

You are a nice guy i will be straight forward and truthful with you, maska nahi lagounga....No traditional and typical pashtun families , whether they are from FATA or KPK would would marry with punjabis or any non-pashtuns......I have seen many pashtun families in islamabad and they are not traditional and culturally pashtuns at all....dont assume that any pashtun family not marrying punjabis or kashmiris would only be "ethno-nationalist" or racist, for it is a norm among us.......the islamabadi pashtun family married with your family because both families are urban and culturally same....i doubt that, your pashtun family in islamabad would gave their girls to any pashtun from a far rural area of tribal areas or kpk......

I fully agree mate.. In my view (leaving the headset of Indo Pak animosity aside), the muslims who moved from India to Pakistan probably had more faith in the concept of Pakistan than the ones who were anyway settled in Pakistan, because they gave up their roots and fixed assets to embrace the concept of Pakistan. They made the maximum sacrifice, and really the folks already settled in present day Pakistan, had no business forcing them to become a separate demographic group

I disagree with this. This is actually the point I wanted to make which you did not fully understand. "Za Pashtun yam aw zama watan Pakistan de. Za muhajir na yam" I am Pashtun and my country is Pakistan. I refuse to call myself Muhajir." which is what I posted in the last comment. The sacrifices before partition were commendable but our attitudes became quite pathetic right after we moved.

I am a very vociferous critic of the Muhajir community, its attitude, its voting preferences, its racism and especially how it turned into a separate community when it was initially supposed to merge ideally as Pakistanis but if not within the respective ethnic groups like Sindhis, Punjabis and Pakhtuns. I feel I have the right to condemn them being born in one. By choice, za Pashtun yam (by choice I am a Pashtun).

No one forced the Muhajirs to become a separate ethnic group. The issue was in the mindset of the Muhajirs from the very beggining. We were racist to the local people and continually held that we were superior being educated and all. We didn't mingle, we didn't learn the local language... we became a separate ethnic group. Then we gave birth to a political party. Police chief tells me violence rose 200% as MQM was formed and grew. There was never any ethnic hatred here and now daily people are being killed.

By becoming a Pashtun I make a statement of solidarity with the Pashtuns who according to Altaf/MQM are our enemies, I send a message to our elders that it was possible to integrate and I send a message of Pakistani unity.

Pakistani ethnic politics a maze, Karan. Here no one knows about the others history, sometimes not even his own. You may not understand either. Best keep away.

The women of Afghan are going to end up in your houses anyway? What do you mean by that havi?.

Have you seen this?:
Afghan girl killed for trying to marry a Pakistani

I am sorry. I said basically Afghan (Nation) girls were going to marry us and settle in our country which must have been incredibly difficult for someone in a coma to understand.

I also apologize that I did not add that as I was talking about average Afghans and keeping the window open for the option that a miniscule number of them may be useful people. Of course if it was racist Afghan-lover Luffy or terrorist abbasinaafghan (who openly calls for murder of anyone who marries a non-pashtun) whose unfortunate mother/sister/cousin had fallen in love with a Pakistani I would have said Afghans (nation) won't have any women left in their country in the next few years. :lol:

You are a nice guy i will be straight forward and truthful with you, maska nahi lagounga....No traditional and typical pashtun families , whether they are from FATA or KPK would would marry with punjabis or any non-pashtuns......I have seen many pashtun families in islamabad and they are not traditional and culturally pashtuns at all....dont assume that any pashtun family not marrying punjabis or kashmiris would only be "ethno-nationalist" or racist, for it is a norm among us.......the islamabadi pashtun family married with your family because both families are urban and culturally same....i doubt that, your pashtun family in islamabad would gave their girls to any pashtun from a far rural area of tribal areas or kpk......

No they won't because education & character defines a person not a history from a thousand years back he had no part to play in !

Back
Top Bottom