What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

Well its Pakistan who created Taliban which over taken the elected Afgan govt (supported by Russia) and hang him and tried to take control of Afgan (Taliban Fighters [Pak Trained]. Now when they came to bite you only ,

you will reap what you seed.

I was wondering when you'd show up. I don't know whether to reply to this ridiculous claim... yesterday a Pashtun I knew was swearing at Afghanistan at the top of his breathe when I told him what they say about our country. ;)

You cannot obfuscate the reality of Pakhtunkhwa, Luffy, 1983 was the partition of Pashtun land, whether you like it or not just like 47 was the partition of India-Pakistan. Our paths diverged forever since then. Now what happens to Afghanistan is simply not our business. It is our business however if that land becomes a tool to oppress us.

The motherland of Pashtuns is Pakistan with the largest population of Pashtuns in the world.

Luffy is incapable of such a thing. Not only that... he even defines his Pashtun-ness on Afghan (Nation) centric lines. I have given him dozens of speeches... how it is a murder of history to ignore people like Abdur Rab Nishtar and Karnal Sher Khan. But such things do not find their way in a divisive mind that is forever melded with Afghanistan.

Advice for Luffy from the other site:

Use your brain, Luffy, use your brain... its not a machine controlled by an Afghan (Nation) fool its a brain like everyone else's. (I might add a brain that can see the beauty of the country it is in and the people the person is with)

This kid has become notorious for running off the moment a discussion is about to begin. I don't even know if I can continue my long posts here.

That simple pashtun should be swearing at afghanistan at the top of his breaths if he hears it from your snake-like mouth. The same dumb pashtun would be swearing at Punjabis if you tell him some thing against punjabis.
This tragic incident in which pakistanis are tortured , is condemnable but not surprising. Afghans dont trust pakistanis because of pakistan's agencies activities in their country. Also you bomb their border areas on daily basis. And i am surprised that you people are talking of invasion of Afghanistan on beating of 24 pakistanis, while every body knows about mistreatment of afghans by peshaweri police....and you were not talking of war with NATO when it killed your 24 soldiers at check post?
And Afghanistan is motherland of Pashtuns, dari is a langauge of afghanistan since ancient times. The 35 million pashto speakers in Pakistan are told to identify themeselves as pakistanis only so it doesnt matter if they are twice than afghanistan's pashtuns. Pak-pakhtuns example is like that of azeries of iran who are twice than azeris of azerbijan but nobody knows about them and they are totally insignificant as azeris. 40% of azeris have already lost turkic to farsi.
And let me tell you some thing off-topic, bashir bilour's death is part of series of events which would end on complete destruction of pakhtuns. Our tribal elders and chiefs are getting killed one by one by talibans, our jirgas are getting bomb blasted, our political people are targated even jumat islami leader is targated. Sooner or later whole pakhtunkhwa would be infested with talibans, then we would see more bombardments and military operations, then you will see our pakhtun kids along with afghan ones collecting garbage on streets of lahore and karachi.
we would never forgive ISI for polluting us with talibans.

Beating them may have some other reasons but I as an Afghan and others living here condemn acts like this!!

btw the place they are beaten is not NA don't bring them in every issue; they matter nothing today nor their is any such alliance in existence today.

They were beaten by Pashtuns but what about killing of a Pashtun driver by a Pashtun FC in Peshawar for 20 rupees? I condemn that and this both but here I see double standards!

Never heard of such incident before,can u shed some some light or it is your brain fart....

one of my Friend worked as a lecturer in Afghanistan for some time but left soon because of the misbehaviour and hatred of Afghans especially security forces towards Pakistanis...

That simple pashtun should be swearing at afghanistan at the top of his breaths if he hears it from your snake-like mouth. The same dumb pashtun would be swearing at Punjabis if you tell him some thing against punjabis.
This tragic incident in which pakistanis are tortured , is condemnable but not surprising. Afghans dont trust pakistanis because of pakistan's agencies activities in their country. Also you bomb their border areas on daily basis. And i am surprised that you people are talking of invasion of Afghanistan on beating of 24 pakistanis, while every body knows about mistreatment of afghans by peshaweri police....and you were not talking of war with NATO when it killed your 24 soldiers at check post?
And Afghanistan is motherland of Pashtuns, dari is a langauge of afghanistan since ancient times. The 35 million pashto speakers in Pakistan are told to identify themeselves as pakistanis only so it doesnt matter if they are twice than afghanistan's pashtuns. Pak-pakhtuns example is like that of azeries of iran who are twice than azeris of azerbijan but nobody knows about them and they are totally insignificant as azeris. 40% of azeris have already lost turkic to farsi.
And let me tell you some thing off-topic, bashir bilour's death is part of series of events which would end on complete destruction of pakhtuns. Our tribal elders and chiefs are getting killed one by one by talibans, our jirgas are getting bomb blasted, our political people are targated even jumat islami leader is targated. Sooner or later whole pakhtunkhwa would be infested with talibans, then we would see more bombardments and military operations, then you will see our pakhtun kids along with afghan ones collecting garbage on streets of lahore and karachi.
we would never forgive ISI for polluting us with talibans.

Buddy you are Free to leave Pakistan and Go to your motherland Afghanistan.....And yeah Afghans themselves are responsible for the destruction of their country....it was their tribal and political rivalries and greed for power that lead to the destruction of their country...No one can destroy your country unless you yourself destroy it...

Rafay, maaf kajo, but you don't know the situation, yaar. Those guys hate us so much their anger could melt the godamn Zamestan glacier (its in the Wakhan corridor-near gilgit-in Afghanistan) though I hope if it does melt it comes down on their arrogant heads. This is an average post about Pakistan (I was saving all this to tell the admin to stop these kind posts but he participated in the attacks calling Pakistan a history-less, culture-less banana republic among other things) all courtesy to a thug named "abbasina afghan" brightening the name of his horrid country:

Note its always **** or napaks. This is for Jinnah:

Look Rafay, you are saying the average stuff taught to us by our Zia inspired teachers. Fine lets assume for a minute a lot of the poverty stricken masses are close to us... but either way the western educated Spanta's and the Indian educated Karzai's are going to lead them?!?!?

You want an outline of what I saw on the forum? This is it. Pakistan is a British creation, a British design created to "divide Pashtuns" and Afghanistan's "historical lands" (ignoring the fact that in history territories have changed a gazillion times at least! :rolleyes:) should go back to them (also ignoring that they can't manage to coexist in the existing territory with many Tajiks refusing to even call their country Afghanistan but Khorasan and the country being an ethnic war zone)... other than that Pakistan and Iran are the source of all troubles.

Man, I went to an Afghan forum with my under-production book about lar Pashtuns and the war on terror seeing dreams of lar aw bar unity and Pakistan-Afghanistan brotherhood, recently having met a Pashtun who announced "che taso de Pashtun zama pa shan" (you are a Pakhtun like me) having spent so much time trying to become like them.

I came expecting a welcome, kisses, hugs and maybe a bouquet full of flowers, thought my book would get a massive support base and all I got was taunts which nearly made me abandon the book! Whats that mean? We have got to understand that the sentiment in Afghanistan is AGAINST Pakistan and possibly even favoring India and by letting Karzai who has studied in India and is intrinsically Pro-Indian we have put a snake to our west when we already had one to the east.

I wish to God we would use our brains when making foreign policy. Nothing annoys us nationalists more than our foreign policy decisions.

At least 4 of the most active members back there have openly stated they want a relationship with India against Pakistan which I believe has already happened if you look at the number of embassies they have there.

Also there are other posts that blame the lar (Pakistani) Pashtun for somehow being RESPONSIBLE for their mistakes!?!?!? Yes, according to them we were responsible for an Afghan Amir called Abdur Rehman Khan selling lar Pashtuns as nonchalantly as a high-as-hell, maurifauna smokin' salesman sells condoms outside a club in USA/Canada. Where were they? Resting comfortably in their beds while Pakistani Pashtuns (Jinnah's sons) fought for almost an eternity against British rule. A history of rebellions which led to these campaigns by the British:

And thats after durand agreement. British came to control some areas even before and it was lar pashtuns who were fighting all the time. We were sold to the British as slaves.

Rafay, trust me. These are just our views of cuddly, loving Afghans waiting for us, all praises and qaumi tarana on their lips for us because we liberated them from the Soviets. THEY BLAME US FOR IT and it proves interfering in another country is the biggest blunder you can ever make. A cousin of mine married a Palestinian... nice guy... but once talking about politics he said a lot of Palestinians don't like Pakistan. Why? I ask citing we downed Israeli jets with Syrian hunters in the war... he cites Black September-when we interceded to save the Jordanians *****. We lost Indian muslims, we lost Bengalis and we have lost Afghans and its a very sorry situation because I don't see the Afghans coming back ever again. Not with the American aid and Indian infrastructure being built there anyway.
What do you see happening in Afghanistan and Pakistan once the Americans withdraw?
You see peace or unprecedented civil war?

hope this retard Pakistan govt will start thinking rationally regarding this afghans just take strict action the one we took against US but again US killed Pakistan Army peoples & this inccident includes inocent Pakistani civillians...this is the democratic civillian govt which says they will do every thing to save common peoples rights...:no:

Well its Pakistan who created Taliban which over taken the elected Afgan govt (supported by Russia) and hang him and tried to take control of Afgan (Taliban Fighters [Pak Trained]. Now when they came to bite you only ,

you will reap what you seed.

soo, we can say the same for Bangladeshis against india today? & the same abt Kashmiri freedom fighters? the moist freedom fighters? etc etc?

No offence but you named your weapons on Afghan warriors and complain when some one identifies with Afghanistan?
If you say something about Afghanistan he feels da fire-fire burning in the buttocks... :flame:

It automatically becomes anti-pashtun. Its amazing how someone can be in love with farsi-land and somehow claim its the land of Pashtuns/Pathans

By the way i am not loyal to any governament of afghanistan and i would never do any thing against national interest, my love is simply for its people and land. I simply cant hate afghanistan even though every pakistani tells me to do so. While havi sultan and co do so for clappings they recieve for bashing afghans and afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom