What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

Kid I am born of this land and so are all of my ancestors, I am not like you which likes desert more...

You liar, you don't pay taxes, you are a illegal Afghani refugee.. Go back to the hellhole you came from, Pakistanis dont have any use for you illegals anymore... Desert wannabe Arabs... :rofl:

Your anti-pakhtun sentiments are alarming

Good thing the matter is being investigated and is known rather than just sweeping the story under the rug. Hopefully appropriate action will be taken here.

Seal the border.

That is one option, but problem is people living on the border have families on both sides and conduct business across border. So these groups will complain and become restless if the border is closed, I think Government is afraid to take such action they don't want to antagonize the people there any further. Though, hopefully frequent travelers there now understand if you cross over to Afghanistan their officials may likely abuse you so it may be better to not enter Afghanistan.

Lol are you talking about invasion of afghanistan by pakistan?. Invasion of Afghanistan is easy, bombarding it is easy but its occupation is very difficult. Every province of afghanistan is like waziristan, the only way to subdue afghans is to nuke them. Afghan ethnicities are divided but they would surely get united against invasion of desis....
And Pashtuns of pakistan are silent over military operations in their areas because these are supposedly part of war on terror and that talibans themselves are threat to Pashtun nation .....If you invade afghanistan aka Motherland of pashtuns to grab land then see the first ever pashtun uprising against the state.......

Never make afghan your enemy

I was wondering when you'd show up. I don't know whether to reply to this ridiculous claim... yesterday a Pashtun I knew was swearing at Afghanistan at the top of his breathe when I told him what they say about our country. ;)

You cannot obfuscate the reality of Pakhtunkhwa, Luffy, 1983 was the partition of Pashtun land, whether you like it or not just like 47 was the partition of India-Pakistan. Our paths diverged forever since then. Now what happens to Afghanistan is simply not our business. It is our business however if that land becomes a tool to oppress us.

The motherland of Pashtuns is Pakistan with the largest population of Pashtuns in the world.

Dial it down , you both ... Its about time we learn to think about our country first rather than race , color , creed or religion ...

Luffy is incapable of such a thing. Not only that... he even defines his Pashtun-ness on Afghan (Nation) centric lines. I have given him dozens of speeches... how it is a murder of history to ignore people like Abdur Rab Nishtar and Karnal Sher Khan. But such things do not find their way in a divisive mind that is forever melded with Afghanistan.

Advice for Luffy from the other site:

Use your brain, Luffy, use your brain... its not a machine controlled by an Afghan (Nation) fool its a brain like everyone else's. (I might add a brain that can see the beauty of the country it is in and the people the person is with)

This kid has become notorious for running off the moment a discussion is about to begin. I don't even know if I can continue my long posts here.

Luffy is incapable of such a thing. Not only that... he even defines his Pashtun-ness on Afghan (Nation) centric lines. I have given him dozens of speeches... how it is a murder of history to ignore people like Abdur Rab Nishtar and Karnal Sher Khan. But such things do not find their way in a divisive mind that is forever melded with Afghanistan.

That is the cause of all our problems , basically ... We put every other such as caste , race , ethnicity and language first instead of the country ... I will like to remind him of the invasion of Bajaur by Afghan tribals , the same Pashtun tribals from FATA drove them away from their lands and they were bombed by the Royal Pakistan Airforce afterwards ... The loyalty of Pakistani Pashtuns should lie with this country , not with Afghanistan ... There's a famous saying in Urdu " As soon as you cross the Khyber Pass , you will find yourself one century behind " ... Then why is there so much love for Afghanistan ? :azn:

^ Never said anything anti-Pathan

If you say something about Afghanistan he feels da fire-fire burning in the buttocks... :flame:

It automatically becomes anti-pashtun. Its amazing how someone can be in love with farsi-land and somehow claim its the land of Pashtuns/Pathans

You are a mohajir from gujarat (india)..

Mohajir = Urdu speaker

Besides the British made the line between Gujarat and Sindh. Where my parents & grandparents were living before 1947, it was considered Sindh.

That is the cause of all our problems , basically ... We put every other such as caste , race , ethnicity and language first instead of the country ... I will like to remind him of the invasion of Bajaur by Afghan tribals , the same Pashtun tribals from FATA drove them away from their lands and they were bombed by the Royal Pakistan Airforce afterwards ... The loyalty of Pakistani Pashtuns should lie with this country , not with Afghanistan ... There's a famous saying in Urdu " As soon as you cross the Khyber Pass , you will be one century behind " ... Then why is there so much love for Afghanistan ? :azn:

Probably fed Afghan Empire stories while a kid... That can have huge psychological impact on him ;)

That is the cause of all our problems , basically ... We put every other such as caste , race , ethnicity and language first instead of the country ... I will like to remind him of the invasion of Bajaur by Afghan tribals , the same Pashtun tribals from FATA drove them away from their lands and they were bombed by the Royal Pakistan Airforce afterwards ... The loyalty of Pakistani Pashtuns should lie with this country , not with Afghanistan ... There's a famous saying in Urdu " As soon as you cross the Khyber Pass , you will be one century behind " ... Then why is there so much love for Afghanistan ? :azn:

I think this is universal though and should apply to all races. Frankly what you are talking about... the ethnic issue made me quit my race. lol. I hope Karachites will leave Altaf before commenting on people like Luffy because the mindset is in us. This is a necessity and I must remind you Altaf has made a speech calling partition a mistake. We are all in our own way part of the problem.

People from Karachi are very quick to condemn any Afghan ***-kisser but we don't look at our own attitudes. Own family is like that.

100 people in Bajaur were killed in those raids. The bombing in lower dir... the bomber infiltrated during raids in lower dir... the first raid by afghan forces was in lower dir. They destroyed a school and some infrastructure. My source (I am a freelance journalist) sent me pictures. A number of militants infiltrated during that attack which later took part in the attack on lower dir. There are similar reports from Bajaur. The third attack was on Kalash valley and militants took their sheep and cattle. A lot of militants claiming to be refugees infiltrated into the tribal areas during the Bajaur attack into the headquarters khar where aid was being administered to families that escaped the border village.

By the way the resemblance is pretty striking. Another Afghan leader attacked Bajaur to push for the Pashtunistan cause? Luffy, any similarities here with Afghanistan increasing (my source claims purposely!) attacks on Pakistanis?

Probably fed Afghan Empire stories while a kid... That can have huge psychological impact on him ;)

This even I would admit is a little racist. The Afghan empire history is our history too, in fact it is Pakistan's history not just Pashtuns because all our cultures make this country. Durrani, Ghaznavi, were all Pashtun and 70-80% of all Pashtuns are in Pakistan. (Only 20% in Afghanistan)... so that history is more ours than theres.

This is why the loyalty of people like Luffy to Afghanistan is not understandable. They don't even speak Pashto but Farsi. Luffy can only resort to making ludicrious statements and has been depanted by brave-hearted true nang Pashtuns but he comes back for more regularly.

But lets not divide history. Sindhi, Pashtun, Baloch, Punjabi and history of 200 other groups make Pakistan. Remember this is why our history will always be greater than that of Afghanistan.

But Isn't Urdu national language of Pakistan? So by your analogy, is every one in Pakistan Mohajir?

Means ones who can ONLY speak Urdu.

This even I would admit is a little racist. The Afghan empire history is our history too, in fact it is Pakistan's history not just Pashtuns because all our cultures make this country. Durrani, Ghaznavi, were all Pashtun and 70-80% of all Pashtuns are in Pakistan. (Only 20% in Afghanistan)... so that history is more ours than theres.

This is why the loyalty of people like Luffy to Afghanistan is not understandable. They don't even speak Pashto but Farsi. Luffy can only resort to making ludicrious statements and has been depanted by brave-hearted true nang Pashtuns but he comes back for more regularly.

But lets not divide history. Sindhi, Pashtun, Baloch, Punjabi and history of 200 other groups make Pakistan. Remember this is why our history will always be greater than that of Afghanistan.

I wish I could thank you for this beautiful post

Means ones who can ONLY speak Urdu.

I wish I could thank you for this beautiful post

You can. :)
That way maybe @WebMaster may decide to promote me to thinktank. Will make my resume look good when I send my book to a big guy to get published, my current publisher seems like a little sucker. :lol:

I said this because basically our history has been intertwined with the empires of Ahmed Shah Durrani, Lodhi's and Hotaks and many others, Majority of major Pashtun leaders have been born in Pakistan including Ahmed Shah Baba, even two main poets. In 1893 we were divided and our struggle became for Pakistan while they wanted to re-unite while they did nothing for us so we ignore Afghanistan's history after 1893 but before that it was OUR history which we cannot let Afghans (nation) steal.

We often only count Mughal history and the Afghans (National sense-meaning from Afghanistan-<historically the term has been used for the ethnic group too so thats why i say so that it won't hurt people who consider them that-though ethnically i have abandoned the word afghan in protest against the abuse i saw on the forum) don't want us to call Ghaznavi and other Pashtun heroes ours, make us feel all guilty and keep saying they are "not Pakistani"... they know more about Pashtun history though... its taught there in schools too so thats why they have an advantage and can paint history with their own brush and biases... Pakistanis sometimes believe them which is a mistake as we have the bigger part of history.

I think this is an intrinsic issue. Lost in the glorification of the Mughals is knowledge of the Roshaniya movement (secular movement in Pakhtunkhwa), knowledge of the Hur movement (Sindhi Sufi movement that fought the British-Pir Pagara background-you should know it icewolf if you are from Sindh-google it. Very valuable part of Pakistani/Sindhi history which should not disappear.), knowledge of Mir Chakar and Mir Gwaharam and much more... it should remain so Icewolf always remember your language and history.

But yes these identities should go to the background... if someone insults us... its inconsequential. We are Pakistani. But if we know nothing about our history people can brainwash us like Luffy already has been by Afghans (Nation)

The beauty of our cultures makes us strong. I depart with the words:
"Instead of constructing wooden barricades to isolate our community why not with the help of our countrymen build a citadel so mighty and glorious as is our excellent past."

And oh... do shut Luffy up if he comes again. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I said this because basically our history has been intertwined with the empires of Ahmed Shah Durrani, Lodhi's and Hotaks and many others, Majority of major Pashtun leaders have been born in Pakistan including Ahmed Shah Baba

Find out their tazkira if there was written that they were born in a country named 'Pakistan' I will slit my throat! writing and copy pasting large posts with biased info doesn't prove you are right the clear points are:

1. Every Pashtun belongs to Afghanistan.
2. Afghanistan is the motherland of all Pashtuns around the world.
3. Pashtuns will never remain with Pakistan eternally. (that's what Pakistan fears and doing it's best to demolish every Pashtun tradition from within which will be key in to rising against Pakistani state and malign them as backward creatures and most violent people)
4. Pakistan is nothing when it comes to history so don't brag on things that are actually belong to Afghan land which is currently occupied by people representing themselves as 'Pakistanis'.

Peace!

at topic: I personally condemn this action by Afghan security staff and hope those of them repent for their action.

Back
Top Bottom