What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

How about we just end this and unite lar and bar by invading that country? :azn:

I think Afghanistan will always be a destablizing presence for Pakistan. The way I have seen those people abuse us and insult us... I don't think there is any other choice. I was once of the opinion that it was possible to promote culture and language with bar pashtuns (Pashto) but when they can't come to accept our country, Pakistan at all how can we work with them? Their concern is not for the lar (Pakistani) pashtun... but the land. All they want is to grab the land up to the river indus which they believe is their territory.

Also sealing the border is easier said than done. Tribes and families have loved ones on either side. I didn't always believe this but now I do believe an independent Afghanistan may forever be a threat to Pakistan. Either there is a Pakistani puppet on the throne or someone who cedes the nation to Pakistan... that could be fun.

Wish ISI had done that instead of supporting all this Jihad, jihad, jihad. Now all Afghans hate us. :rolleyes:

^ Go on and invade, Great Britain, Soviet union, USA and other 20 + allies failed but you can win. :enjoy:

^ Go on and invade, Great Britain, Soviet union, USA and other 20 + allies failed but you can win. :enjoy:

They were outsiders and non Muslims whom the majority of Afghanis and Taliban consider occupiers of their land so they wage jehad against them but they don't consider Pakistanis as outsiders. The current Afghan govt and army is made of minority sects, majority of Afghanis don't want present corrupt govt.

They were outsiders and non Muslims whom the majority of Afghanis and Taliban consider occupiers of their land so they wage jehad against them but they don't consider Pakistanis as outsiders. The current Afghan govt and army is made of minority sects, majority of Afghanis don't want present corrupt govt.

bwahahahahaha. they consider you outsider as well. period.

invasion is insane idea and figment of imagination

You are clearly unaware or unwilling to be aware of what the majority of Afghans think of your country , Pashtuns or otherwise.

You are clearly unaware or unwilling to be aware of what the majority of Afghans think of your country , Pashtuns or otherwise.

When it comes to Nationality they indeed dont like us and we indeed dont like them irrespective of ethnicity.

They think about Pakistan as brother country and majority of them think positive about Pakistan and consider us brothers. Now I don't care what a Hindu Indian thinks about this, I don t give a shyt about it.

Well, take a look at this vid. Maybe not 100% accurate but this one's made after a survey of the ordinary Afghan and the Taliban. It's surprising that the Taliban don't like Pakistan too! Most Afghans contend that it is primarily due to the interference of the ISI and other Pak intel agencies as well as the Durand Line that the Afghans don't accept.

Last edited by a moderator:
They think about Pakistan as brother country and majority of them think positive about Pakistan and consider us brothers. Now I don't care what a Hindu Indian thinks about this, I don t give a shyt about it.

:lol: Okay okay. Sweet dreams

If you come up with ideas of invasion and fake machoism dont think they will think positive about you.

anyway this incident is NOT Good in any sense.

Well think of this. Theres a cousin... never forgets, never forgives. Call him cousin 1.

Then there's this little kid, cousin 2, jealous of cousin 1 for like ever and holds a grudge against him because someone gave cousin 1 a chocolate.

Then there's big baba... a big, mean, menacing thug who beats everyone he doesn't like with the help of his allies and his girlfriend big mama.

Cousin 1 loves cousin 2... shares his chocolate with him, gives him ice-cream and sees him as a younger brother for years. One day cousin 2 comes and slaps cousin 1. Cousin 1 is perplexed but cousin 2 slaps him over and over again and it becomes a regular monotonous routine even though he knows one slap from cousin 1 would send him home on a walking stick.

Finally cousin 1 gets angry but cousin 2 runs and hides behind Big Baba. Cousin 1 is enraged. Cousin 2 begins using a slingshot to launch stones at cousin one while hiding behind big baba... who smiles and laughs with big mama as if he is watching a gladiatoral fight.

But cousin 1's time will come... eventually big baba grows old, weak and pathetic and leaves cousin 2 to fend for himself... big mama too runs the hell away without the backing of big baba. Time for payback...

Cousin 2 pisses his pants as the angry growl of cousin 1 fills his heart with terror, his heart is racing faster than a Tajik horse at Buzkashi, he is hallucinating. Seems like thats the time... lets say 2014?... is the time for payback for that country. Guess I don't have to explain what happens to cousin 2 now... though somedays ago at my balcony I saw a dog eating something... there was this "crunching sound"... I can draw parallels to that.

Now swap Cousin 1 with Pakistan, cousin 2 with Afghanistan, Big baba with US of A** and Big momma with India. :enjoy:

Well, take a look at this vid. Maybe not 100% accurate but this one's made after a survey of the ordinary Afghan and the Taliban too. It's surprising that the Taliban don't like Pakistan! Most Afghans contend that it is primarily due to the interference of the ISI and other Pak intel agencies as well as the Durand Line that the Afghans don't accept.

If there are problems between Afghani people and Pakistan, those problems can be fixed, people of both sides can be friendly towards each other culture and religion are same, military and ISI interference is not the solution to the problem. They don't see or accept the Durand line then they should join Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
They think about Pakistan as brother country and majority of them think positive about Pakistan and consider us brothers.

What to do about the affluent classes trained in Delhi and US who make all the decisions and spend their time on forums and are the REAL decision makers?

Maybe there are... but for me they left a very negative impression.

If you come up with ideas of invasion and fake machoism dont think they will think positive about you.

anyway this incident is NOT Good in any sense.

So what about their invasion of Pakistan they too want our land they don't accept the border called Durand line, so should we hate them??? For trying to take our land ??

Back
Top Bottom