What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

They are OUR warriors. You have no idea about the various ethnic groups in Pakistan and their history.

Also why do you name your soldiers Gurkha? They are Nepali? Because Nepali's are a part of India right? Similarly Ghaznavi and lots of heroes of Afghanistan were ours (Pashtuns) and as a result a property of Pakistan. Afghans (Nation) can complain all they want. In the end their women are going to end up in our houses anyway? Khabara Peshwi Afghan friends? ;)
So if Afghan Pashtuns are "our warriors" then why not accept that for many Pakistani pushtoons, AFghanistan is central to their identity.
If a Gurkha in Indian army identifies with Nepal, its never going to be a problem. That's their root, their history. Nobody has the right to ask them not to have a sense of belonging ness with Nepal. In fact Indians and Nepalese don't need visa to live and work in each other countries.

No they won't. Don't worry yourself. Nothing has changed, and nothing will. Relax mate! :)

I get so cross I don't know what the hell to do... :fie:
I resolved to simply not let emotions in... now my entire posts are full of emotion.

But the thing is... when no one challenges their narrative they become stronger and stronger. People start believing this to be the truth. There is no reason, ABSOLUTELY NONE for a Pashtun to be loyal to Afghanistan in anyway but they keep promoting Afghanistan is our motherland.

نه لرم چى د سر ماغزو؟
It's hopeless... but the issue becomes... that other site is 80% dominated by Afghans. The rest 20% a mixture of lar Pashtuns who love Afghans and new members. If a new member happens to be pro-pakistani he is locked out or if his IP is from anywhere in Punjab he is locked out.

No one is challenging them and most Pashtuns don't know enough history. My fear is that people could end up learning a biased, twisted form of history from these very people.

You are taught rubbish, biased history which is why your hair is on fire now. For years you have been trying to brainwash brave ghairatmand Pakistani Pashtuns through the most despicable means possible.

The second part, I understand was meant for Luffy whose comments, I understand give you a form of sexual gratification. #Bachabazi #Afghanistan :woot:
Good luck because he likes people using him and throwing him away. It makes him feel like a condom which is all he ever hopes to be in life.

Your self-righteousness cracks me up so much but it is the effect of the rubbish history you have been taught for generations. In 10-20 years your children will speak Farsi... in another 20 years you will be speaking English and sitting with the Americans at bars drinking beer. You claim we lions of Pakhunkhwa, saviors of all Pashtuns are losing our identity? That is laughable but when you have been taught from birth that jokers like you responsible for throwing the south away are real Pashtuns its not surprising you deny the reality.

Jinnah gave us freedom while you Afghans sat in your cosy little land, liberated from the great tribes like Khattaks, Afridis, Yousafzai's and Orakzai's.

Okay explain to me if Afghanistan is this great "Pashtun motherland" why about 60% of the population is non-pashtun and is owning you like you are their property? You ridiculous losers have half our population, the minorities are controlling everything from transport & aviation (Daud Ali Najafi) to your military (Muhammed Fahim). You think YOU are Pashtun? You my friend you are nothing but a slave of the Tajiks. Wait and see. In 20 years your country will be either renamed or broken. You can save it by joining lar Pashtuns under Pakistan but such ideas do not cross the brains of your people who want to resort to pathetic games against lar Pashtuns who you claim to "love". Instead by magic you hope to take the western regions which Lar Pashtuns DON'T WANT. @Hyperion, @Abu Zulfiqar, @Andromache @AstanoshKhan are all Pashtuns who have slapped Luffy when he has misbehaved. All are tired of the discussion so they aren't psychologically slapping you with their comments about Afghanistan and giving you nightmares but anyone can figure what their views are on the selected topic.

But don't worry. I have seen how you have treated Pakistanis on the other forum. I will be here to counter your racist rubbish any day. Even Luffy call's people sitting in the west like you burger-khor. He is quiet now because his mouth was sewed shut for a few dollars from Admin Khan. When the dollars stop coming he will start making a few pro-pakistani comments here and there until dollars are shoved into his mouth once again like a chusni shuts the mouth of a little wailing child.

This is the cause of the continuous change in his personality which even another member Arooj admitted. :lol:
He even hasn't apologized for his scandalous allegations and lies. :undecided:

Lol. Only FATA is under the jurisdiction of British law, Gilgit once was under FCR and it was repealed. Pakhtunkhwa has same laws as the rest of the country. We will fix the FCR and eliminate it like we named our land Pakhtunkhwa. For that we need to fight against it and raise our voice. It can't happen if Afghans are sitting in Tribal areas in huge castles with 100's of armed guards that fire at local maseeds when they approach. I could send you a picture of such a fort in South Waziristan if I want.
@Sher Malang, if these are personal attacks what do you Afghans do on the other site. You swear at Jinnah, you swear at Pakistan and there is no moderation. Free for all and any Pakistani gets locked out of his account. lol.

Don't try to teach me. I am glad I saw the true face of you e-afghans. When the others see it, you can be sure they may react in possibly worse ways.

The more you guys in Pakistan try to bring your selves closer to Pashtunwali the more it will benefit Afghanistan, Afghanistan celebrated along Pashtuns living in Pakistan when they renamed NWFP to KP!

I am not in the west and there are a lot of things that are totally wrong and you are misinformed about and you can find it's real side very easily by googlinng them.

Oh so all this wrong BS was to take revenge of another forum? as luffy said you are a psycho!! spare me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Havizsultan ,There are many Grukhas who live in India as Indian citizens as well , particularly in Northern Bengal.

Anyway carry on with the debate.

I am morally obliged to put a bullet between his two eyes and case closed, and not there to listen to their bullshit. You don't negotiate with terrorists. One is an educated Afghan, with signs of obvious childhood trauma, and the other one is displaying non-coherent personality, probably some of his terrorist family members were recently blown to smithereens.

Do you want to keep chatting with them? There is always one solution for such problems.

listen kid dont act tough for show off infront of pakistanis, i can tell you have never used a gun in your life. I wont say that i would shoot you with my drey_dazay because a boy like you is only good to be handled in bannuchi way....

listen kid dont act tough for show off infront of pakistanis, i can tell you have never used a gun in your life. I wont say that i would shoot you with my drey_dazay because a boy like you is only good to be handled in bannuchi way....

Luffy as much as I enjoy your posts you also deliberately ignore some points:

1- Pashto found a place in Pakistan. In Afghanistan Dari is being promoted. ANP made a big issue of language but strangely no condemnation of Afghanistan on Dari?

- Afghanistanis mostly say every Pakistani pashton is Afghanistani and has no links with Sindhis, Punjabis etc, On the other hand minorities in Afghanistan are part and parcel of Afghan. Double standards much! So Pakistani Pakhtoons should denounce Pakistan, according to them, but no one should talk about different racial groups which exist in Afghanistan.

- Urban Pashtoons are in mainstream, the best way to define them is good traders and capitalists (like other ethnic groups who are urbanized).

- Rural Pashtoons are primarily tribal. They don't act as a single ethnic group, their tribal identity almost always takes priority over their ethnic identity in decision making.

So I don't know on what basis would you form the opinion that Pakistani Pukhtoons are ever going to join Afghanistan.

(I like your posts, good to know the PoV of a nationalist Pakhtoon. Same can't be said about Sher :D).

Why are they so angry with you ?

So if Afghan Pashtuns are "our warriors" then why not accept that for many Pakistani pushtoons, AFghanistan is central to their identity.
If a Gurkha in Indian army identifies with Nepal, its never going to be a problem. That's their root, their history. Nobody has the right to ask them not to have a sense of belonging ness with Nepal. In fact Indians and Nepalese don't need visa to live and work in each other countries.

@ Havizsultan ,There are many Grukhas who live in India as Indian citizens as well , particularly in Northern Bengal.

Anyway carry on with the debate.

Frankly having you Indians on this thread is extremely annoying when a person is already pissed off.

The point is there are people of Nepali ETHNICITY in India and in Nepal. 25 Million Nepalis in Nepal and some 4 Million in India. Nepal in this case has a larger right to refer to Gurkha's as theirs though the history is shared between India and Nepal. If you talk to a Nepali from Nepal however you will notice he sees parts of land taken by the British from Nepal as his own.

But India to acknowledge Nepali contribution feels it has a right to name it's soldiers after Gurkha's though a Nepali may claim you are stealing their history and perhaps may even rightly make the claim since they have a larger population.

Similarly despite having a population of 14 million Pashtuns in Afghanistan and 30 Million in Pakistan the Pashtuns of the land which (since we Pakistani Pashtuns left in 1893) has a habit of hosting Soviets, America, india, tajikistan, uzbekistan (and they claim they are independent) believes they have a right over our history and to tell us how a real Pashtun ought to behave.

Recently chimpanzees from Afghanistan emboldened by your and US support have begun telling us Pakistani pashtuns that our loyalty should be to Kabul. We Pakistani Pashtuns reject that vociferously, Luffy the Afghan-lover being an exception. Afghanistan is never central to our identity. Please don't speak climeta when you know nothing about our history. The mazar of almost every Pashtun pir is in Pakistan and anyone who needs Afghanistan as if it is some raft in an open sea needs to use his brain. A Pashtun identity is NOT DEPENDENT on Afghanistan.

We have sympathy with Afghans as Nepalis may have with Nepal but if they try to break our land we are going to go for the suggestion @Hyperion made, who Luffy tells me is a Wazir. ;)

Pashtun kings were born in lar Pashtunkhwa not in the north. Do you know Ahmed Shah Durrani, Pir Roshan... i thought not. Your presence is at best extremely annoying here as you do not know the history required to be part of the debate. I can brief you on the situation elsewhere but here you are a nuisance, especially when Luffy is a like a retard child who comes for a spanking over and over again. If Afghans want to share our history fine. If they want to snatch it they will be smacked on the buttocks... though people like luffy who lack ghairat like to be smacked on the *** like a *****.

Clmeta stop kissing Afghanistan on the backside. If you respect their cause show some respect to the Nepalese and give them Darjeeling, Sikkim and Uttarkhand. Also give Bangladesh the Bengali population. A nation formed on the basis of ethnicity and an amalgation of a number of races are completely different... thus they are often a cause of friction as is proven by the friction between India and Bangladesh/Nepal and Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Please this debate is between Pakistani Pashtuns and Afghans (Nation). Stay out of it and stop wasting our time.

Lol. Luffy, why don't you advertise your views on Loy Afghanistan in the middle of Peshawar and start abusing Pakistan and Jinnah and see how many holes you get in your shirt. Hyperion zama wror de. Don't you dare insult a Pakistani/true Pashtun you Afghan lover.

Why are they so angry with you ?

Because he is sympathetic to separatists and identifies more with Afghanistan despite being born in this land.

Nick you're standing in the way. Please move.

getoutofmyway.jpg

Because he is sympathetic to separatists and identifies more with Afghanistan despite being born in this land.

Nick you're standing in the way. Please move.

getoutofmyway.jpg

This is a public forum and i am not trolling. I saw you comment on India , so wanted to clarify something.

My question was to Luffy anyway.

Carry on with the debate.

One little piece of advice although i know you don't want it.

You Pashtuns need to calm down a little , it's high time. Stop treating everything like a war and try to listen to the others point of view without going nuts and start talking about weapons.This culture has already harmed you and will also harm you in the long run.The rest of the world will just watch.

Carry on

This is a public forum and i am not trolling. I saw you comment on India , so wanted to clarify something.

My question was to Luffy anyway.

Carry on with the debate.

One little piece of advice although i know you don't want it.

You Pashtuns need to calm down a little , it's high time. Stop treating everything like a war and try to listen to the others point of view without going nuts and start talking about weapons.This culture has already harmed you and will also harm you in the long run.The rest of the world will just watch.

Carry on

funny_troll_dad_comics_collection_640_15.jpg

I'm surprised you didn't ask Kashmir.
Stay in peace and learn to disagree gracefully.
I know the history all right but since you can't handle a difference of opinion I'll stop here.
I apologize if I hurt you.
Take care.
Frankly having you Indians on this thread is extremely annoying when a person is already pissed off.

Indians butting in for no reason. It's just their nature.

Well actually the Third Anglo-Afghan War was fought primarily for 2 reasons :

(a) the British had de-facto control over the foreign policy of Afghanistan & the people & its rulers resented that.

(b) the Afghan King sensing the opportunity the absence of British Armies (because of the First World War) & the alienation of the People of India because of Britain's iron will, found himself an opportunity to invade British India to not only give his people a diversion from his government's fairly bad domestic performance at home but also a romanticization of the old Afghan (Pashtun) Kingdoms of Old !

And how did the war end ? In re-affirmation of the Durrand Line; so my friend it was much more than one king who threw you to the dogs !

On the contrary I pay thanks to the people of KPK who voted for Pakistan & the jirgas of the Tribal Areas who welcomed Quaid-e-Azam with open arms for siding with Pakistan ! The people of KPK voted overwhelmingly either as 'absentees' or 'for Pakistan' with less than 3000 votes being won over for the concept of a 'free Pathan State within India' (Ghaffar Khan in a letter to Gandhi, June 8, '47). Had the Congress propaganda not being maliciously spread throughout the Pashtun regions against Pakistan & the Muslim League that support would have been much much more. The Pashtun contributions to Pakistan post '47 are testament to that & so is the way our frontiers have been guarded by the Tribal Pashtuns since the time Quaid-e-Azam, as per the wishes of the Tribal Pashtuns & as a vote of confidence in them, ordered the army to withdraw from the Tribal Areas in god knows how many years.

If one were to think that the Lar Pashtuns truly buy Afghan & Pashtuns are One in terms of political parlance; I would ask them to conduct a referendum in KPK & FATA here & now to determine that ! And no with most of Pakistan being illiterate & most of the Tribal belt being far removed from civil institutions we haven't been able to 'brain wash' them as some would claim. I still remember what my Bajaur friend told me & hes a 92 year old guy who is as fit as an ox, 'Key tumm Punjabi Pakistan ko shahid chooor do...humm Pashtun kabhii nahin choreinn gaii kiyun ke hum nei deeekh liyaa haiii keh Bar Pashtun kooo Pakistani Pashtun kitnaaa passand ya na-passand haii aur Pakistan ke liyee hamareiii bachooon neiii kitniii qurbaniyaan aabb deii diii hain' !
I want to share some thing with you , you dont need to agree with it but read it for your information

Why Referendum??he historian must ask a simple question: why referendum was called by the colonial masters in NWFP, when an elected assembly was in place. NWFP, was a province of India, it had an elected assembly. Its counterparts like Bengal and Punjab were divided, their geography was changed but referendum was not called. Though the situation demanded it, whether Bengalis or Punjabis wanted to be partitioned or join any state as whole. But NWFP was asked to go to polls. Why? because NWFP had progressive assembly, and there was a need to subvert the public opinion. Muslim League and their British masters wanted a democratic cover for their action.
Khan Abdul Wali Khan writes in “Facts are Facts”
” Khudai Khidmatgars’ first objection was that since the Congress and the Muslim league had both agreed on Partition, and since they considered themselves bound by the congress decisions (Bacha Khan himself used to represent Khudai Khidmatgars in the Congress working Committee), and since the congress had accepted that NWFP had to be part of Pakistan, then why hold a referendum? The exercise would only exacerbate the existing communal and political tension and political tension and create an atmosphere of confrontation.

The Muslim League and the British had their own purpose behind the design. Muslim league was keen to convey the impression that Pakistan was formed its demand and its demand alone; and that the Khudai Khidmatgars had opposed Pakistan which was why a referendum had become necessary. There was another purpose in singling out NWFP for a different treatment from other provinces. In the rest of India, only the assembly members of the Muslim majority provinces were asked to give their vote. Bengal and Punjab assemblies voted for the partition and thus the provinces were divided. Sindh assembly was asked to vote for Pakistan. Why not then NWFP assembly also? The reason was obvious. Here the Khudai Khidmatgars were in Majority in the assembly. If they opted for Pakistan the decision would have been that of the Khudai Khidmatgars. The Muslim League was not prepared to concede that credit. Nor were the British.”hy the progressive forces boycotted the dubious referendum. As Wali Khan has mentioned, BachaKhan considered himself bound by the Congress decision. There was no need of a referendum. The elected assembly was being subverted to give Muslim League political advantage in future government in Pakhtoonkhawa. The only meaningful purpose of this referendum would have been if it would have included the option of “Pakhtoonistan”. When the elected representatives of a state were demanding it , such an option should have been considered. A referendum is only meaningful if it gives a genuine choice to the electorate. But when its clear that its purpose is to bypass the public opinion, it becomes a futile exercise . Which it became. It was boycotted by the elected representatives of the state.
Khan Abdul Wali Khan further writes:

Why Boycott:

” For their part the Khudai Khidmatgars decided that if the British were insistent on holding the plebiscite despite the general acceptance that NWFP would go to Pakistan, then following the same principle of self-determination the province should also have the freedom to a third option, of an in dependent Pukhtoonistan. Mountbatten, however, refused to include this alternative. The Khudai Khidmatgars then decided that since between the available two options the decision had already been taken and the referendum was there fore pointless they would boycott it”have already mentioned that any referendum is only meaningful if it gives a meaningful valid choice to the electorate. Here we are seeing that the demand of the most popular political party who had won an election and was in government in the state was ignored. It was solely being conducted to give the Muslim League a political credibility in NWFP. It was boycotted by a major political force. It was any thing but fair. It was to use the standard British term a “White Wash”.

The Referendem : Fair or Farce

A farce and a shameful farce , this referendum was. And the key reasons were:

A: It was not based on adult franchise, Voting was restricted
B. Not all Pakhtoons were allowed to participate in the referendum that would seal not only their fate but that of their brothers in Afghanistan
C. The tribal Pakhtoons were not allowed to vote. In the population of 3.5 Million only 0.6 Million were allowed to vote
D. 6 Tribal agencies were barred from it
E. The States of Sawat, Dir,Amb, and Chitral were also not allowed to participate

Any referendum that disenfranchises such a large number of population can never be called a legitimate exercise of “self determination”. It has no political, legal and moral authority whatsoever.

Progressive Position on Referendum:ali Khan writes:

” Anyway, the government of India started preparing for referendum. Olaf Carore was replaced by Sir Robb Lokhart as the NWFP governor and the vote was held under his supervision. Although the Khudai Khidmatgarshad announced boycott of the exercise and its result had been a foregone conclusion,yet the Muslim Leaguers made extraordinary efforts. They brought their leaders from all corners of the country including students from the Aligarh University, who all fanned out in the province to incite hatred against the Pukhtoons.

For all that, on the polling day they resorted to such rigging that it is hard to find a parallel. Ballot boxes were freely stuffed and even the votes of Khudai Khidmatgar leaders were cast. Let me cite two instances, one told to me by Sikandar Mirza himself who was former deputy commissioner in Hazara. Touring the polling booths he reached the one at the gullies. The staff proudly told him: “This is mountainous area. We have just 200 voters on the list here. But, Sir, we have already polled 210.”espite a virtually unopposed Referendum , and monumental effort by the Moslem League what was the result?

The Results:
Number of votes 5,72,799
Polled votes (51%) 2,92,118
For Pakistan (51.5%) 2,89,244
For India 2,874

51.5% of the allowed Voters , Voted for Pakistan.Is this the result of a referendum that sealed the fate of Millions of Pakhtoons? With the disenfranchisment, it can’t even be called a majority vote.

My honorable and learned friend, Ysser Hamdani, has written that the referendum was free and fair unlike those conducted by the Military dictatorships in Pakistan. Alas, it was the same story.

Wu referendem tha ya jin tha shaher mein hoo ka alam tha—-emocracy is about “equal opportunities”. Here the elected representatives were suppressed, and an escape route of “referendums” was taken. Why?

Again lets ask those who were debarred , whose parliament was subverted:

Wali Khan writes:

” In the ends, thus, one keeps coming back to the same conclusion that the British were keen on putting an Islamic halter round the socialist order in the north and were not prepared to permit any hurdle,Khudai Khidmatgars’ or whatever, in their way. In fact they were convinced that unless they removed all the nationalist and anti imperialist forces from their path would not be able to consummate their design.”

This all was to block progressive forces in the area, to make NWFP a“Petri dish”for imperialist agenda to block Socialism. The Saur Revolution was snuffed out using NWFP, the Islamists madness was spread, the Frankenstein that is now playing havoc from New York, from Islamabad to Bara.

All this was result of this “Referendum”.

“Lamhon ne Khata ki , sadiyon ne saza payi”
History is Not a Farce——
@haviZsultan @Sedqal[MENTION]Armstrong[/MENTION][MENTION]Sher malang[MENTION]

Back
Top Bottom