What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

This is a public forum and i am not trolling. I saw you comment on India , so wanted to clarify something.

My question was to Luffy anyway.

Carry on with the debate.

One little piece of advice although i know you don't want it.

You Pashtuns need to calm down a little , it's high time. Stop treating everything like a war and try to listen to the others point of view without going nuts and start talking about weapons.This culture has already harmed you and will also harm you in the long run.The rest of the world will just watch.

Carry on

I'm surprised you didn't ask Kashmir.
Stay in peace and learn to disagree gracefully.
I know the history all right but since you can't handle a difference of opinion I'll stop here.
I apologize if I hurt you.
Take care.

Its just doesn't have anything to do with you. This knowledge 80-90% Pashtuns in Pakistan don't have. How Indians will have it? People generally don't take ethnicity to that level. The ethnic polarization in Afghanistan should not spill over to our country.

I am sure we can have very interesting debates elsewhere, clmeta but Pashtun history is not just durand line and Bacha Khan. Its 5000-6000 year story of a fierce people. It is like a person from Germany who has never tasted Fujian soup commenting on it or a person from Mongolia commenting on chicken karhai without tasting it.

I am sure you get my drift. You have no Pashtun population, no reason for you to learn their history. Absolute waste of time. There are brilliant places elsewhere for this kind of debate. Alternatively you can read my paper on ethnic issues when it comes out and comment on it. A nation based on ethnicity right on the borders of a nation made on the basis of religion-or an amalgamation of cultures which includes the ethnic group of the nation based on that one ethnicity will always be in a clash ideologically.

I have heard insults to my country 24/7 from these Afghans upon unfortunately venturing into one of their forums. They want to impose their version of history on us which we will never accept.

I look forward to debating with you elsewhere. Here the comments are rather distracting and annoying.

Luffy, I will try to post the figures from Jinnahs book soon

Why are they so angry with you ?

Generally all pakistanis are hostile towards pashtun nationalism, some are simply scared because of east bengal trauma. But the member who is hysterical like a crazy woman and is blabbling on this thread, is our physco and unstable friend havi sultan.

Razpak,

I thought you also have your private mujahideen army in Bahawalpur.

Be the chaudary and teach these guys some royal tameez.

PS: Asking seriously bro

Luffy as much as I enjoy your posts you also deliberately ignore some points:

1- Pashto found a place in Pakistan. In Afghanistan Dari is being promoted. ANP made a big issue of language but strangely no condemnation of Afghanistan on Dari?

- Afghanistanis mostly say every Pakistani pashton is Afghanistani and has no links with Sindhis, Punjabis etc, On the other hand minorities in Afghanistan are part and parcel of Afghan. Double standards much! So Pakistani Pakhtoons should denounce Pakistan, according to them, but no one should talk about different racial groups which exist in Afghanistan.

- Urban Pashtoons are in mainstream, the best way to define them is good traders and capitalists (like other ethnic groups who are urbanized).

- Rural Pashtoons are primarily tribal. They don't act as a single ethnic group, their tribal identity almost always takes priority over their ethnic identity in decision making.

So I don't know on what basis would you form the opinion that Pakistani Pukhtoons are ever going to join Afghanistan.

(I like your posts, good to know the PoV of a nationalist Pakhtoon. Same can't be said about Sher :D).

I have discussed these points some where else on this forum. Our point of view is simple, lar aw bar yo afghan, i.e we ethnic afghans on both sides of durand are one and same people divided into two countries. I am pakistani by nationality and afghan by ethncity while sher malang is both ethnically and nationality wise afghan. There is no such thing as "afghanistani"
Dari is indegenous langauge of afghanistan, no harm in promoting it.
Pashtun is largest tribal nation in the world, tribalism is natural. The basic unit of our nation is a tribe.

Lol @ Monkey D Luffy

Afghan refugee living off tax money

In this way we hoped to obfuscate our ethnic identity almost completely. Apparently it hasn't worked. Also members would not look to kindly on my Pashtun-mania. That was a very weak attempt at Punjabi. .

That was self-defeating, to say the least. How can you hope to destroy one of your identities ? :hitwall:..Are you that insecure that you feel one of your identity would destroy your other identity ?

I think @Monkey D Luffy 's CNIC application got turned down. What a loss, all his childhood that was spent as an IDP, the memories, the friends, he's going to miss them all so much. That's why is acting-out folks.

Ganda bacha Malang, khwa-m-khwa hamaray Luffy ko tang karta hay! :P Lufy for you to calm your nerves: :P

68678_10151227069414130_504201465_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think @Monkey D Luffy 's CNIC application got turned down. What a loss, all his childhood that was spent as an IDP, the memories, the friends, he's going to miss them all so much. That's why is acting-out folks.

Ganda bacha Malang, khwa-m-khwa hamaray Luffy ko tang karta hay! :P Lufy for you to calm your nerves: :P

68678_10151227069414130_504201465_n.jpg

Luffy saab needs to stop hanging out with Sher Malang.

He's a bad influence on him.

He's nearly turned him into a warlord.

@Monkey D Luffy : Isn't this the same piece written on PakTeaHouse to counter that of Lateef Hamdani ? :what:

I dunno the particulars of the referendum, I'd get back to you on that one !

Having said that you still haven't answered my question but only diverted it like you did all the other times ? :undecided:

Razpak,

I thought you also have your private mujahideen army in Bahawalpur.

Be the chaudary and teach these guys some royal tameez.

PS: Asking seriously bro

I hear he has a harem though...does that work for you ! :undecided:

That was self-defeating, to say the least. How can you hope to destroy one of your identities ? :hitwall:..Are you that insecure that you feel one of your identity would destroy your other identity ?

He is a pashtun wannabe, basically he is urdu speaking mohajir. Some one has told him that he might be a descendant of an afghan princess, it made him dreamy and romantic. In his quest for pashtun identiy , he has become confused person suffering from identity crisis. One day he would surely be admitted in mental hospital.

Back
Top Bottom