What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

Problem is that last referendum is called biased because joining Afghanistan was not an option (they don't realize that Afghan King sold his rights to Britain and that referendum was taken almost as British subjects). If Pakhtoons decide to stay with Pakistan they will say in 60 years Pakhtoons have been brainwashed.

No easy way to solve it I'm afraid. :D

Another dilemma the only two parties in the Frontier were the Khudai Khidmatgar aligned with the Congress & the Muslim League with the League quickly gaining ground in much the same fashion PML N is in power right now but PTI is gaining ground in the Punjab massively.

If they had stood by the Khudai Khidmatgar they would have ended up with a Pashtun autonomous region in India & if they had stood by the Muslim League they would have ended up with their own province in a federal republic in a country called Pakistan !

I dunno about you but I can't see 'Afghanistan' mentioned either way ! :undecided:

Another dilemma the only two parties in the Frontier were the Khudai Khidmatgar aligned with the Congress & the Muslim League with the League quickly gaining ground in much the same fashion PML N is in power right now but PTI is gaining ground in the Punjab massively.

If they had stood by the Khudai Khidmatgar they would have ended up with a Pashtun autonomous region in India & if they had stood by the Muslim League they would have ended up with an autonomous Pashtun region in Pakistan !

I dunno about you but I can't see 'Afghanistan' mentioned either way ! :undecided:

Yeah, Afghanistan has accepted Durand line later on too:

"The treaty of 1809 was signed in Peshawar and ratified June 17. It was the first unequal treaty England forced on Afghanistan. The Afghan shah Shuja, attempting to obtain English support in his battle for the throne, promised to take England’s side if France and Iran attempted an attack on India.

The treaty of 1855, signed in Peshawar on March 30, regulated the parties’ relations after the first Anglo-Afghan War. It contained mutual obligations not to encroach upon the possessions of either and to be “friend of the friends” and “enemy of the enemies” of either party.

The treaty of 1857 was signed on January 26 in Peshawar during the Anglo-Iranian War of 1856–57. It confirmed and developed the Treaty of 1855. England, which promised to subsidize Emir Dost Mohammed, counted on drawing him into the war against Iran. The treaty guaranteed Dost Mohammed’s neutrality during the national liberation uprising of 1857–59 in India.

The treaty of 1879 was signed May 26 in Gandamak. It provided that Afghanistan be turned into a state dependent on England. Afghanistan lost its right to conduct independent foreign relations. In effect, the British resident in Kabul acquired control over the country’s internal affairs. The Sibi, Kurram, and Pishin areas passed to the English. The conclusion of this treaty aroused indignation in Afghanistan. The anti-imperialist struggle of the popular masses forced England to renounce control over Afghanistan’s internal affairs and withdraw its troops from Kandahar in 1881, which they had occupied in January 1879.

On Nov. 12, 1893, Emir Abd-er-Rahman signed agreements in Kabul which confirmed the Anglo-Russian understanding of 1869–73 establishing Afghan-Russian borders along the upper and middle course of the Amu Darya River; the boundary between Afghanistan and British possessions in India was fixed by the “Durand line,” which was accepted under British pressure.

By the treaty signed on Mar. 21, 1905, in Kabul, Emir Habibullah confirmed all the Anglo-Afghan agreements of Emir Abd-er-Rahman.

The treaty of 1919, signed on August 8 in Rawalpindi (India), established peaceful relations between England and Afghanistan and confirmed the “Durand line”; English subsidies to the emir were abolished.

The treaty of 1921 was concluded in October and ratified in Kabul on November 22. England recognized the independence of Afghanistan, whose international position was strengthened by its friendly ties with Soviet Russia.

PUBLICATION
A Collection of Treaties, Engagements, and Sanads Relating to India and Neighboring Countries, vols. 11 and 13. Compiled by C. U. Aitchison. Calcutta, 1909, 1933."

That was a very weak attempt at Punjabi.

I'm afraid I dunno much Punjabi myself but I suppose its quite a bit better than naught ! Because we're ethnic Kashmiris Urdu is our mother tongue but we're pretty fluent in Punjabi too ! :tup:

Son, I think you should come to terms with the fact that lar aw bar aw Pashtun can only mean lar aw bar yaw Pakistan,

:lol: Good to know genius, shpeta kalana Pakistan khpal kuna ke owaha, talking to you is like telling my d*** to not erect after watching a 3 star movie! :D

You are a Pathan nothing else and thank Punjabis and others that named you 'Pathan' after losing your identity and going on full separation from the rest of Pashtuns and joining the land of 'Pure'.

The only method by which Afghans (Nation) saved themselves was by throwing away people like you! Study the second Anglo-Afghan war and you will know they reached up to Kandahar and nearly Kabul. To save themselves Sher Malang's cowardly forefathers threw Luffy, the son of a Marwat Khan and more than 3/4 of Pashtuns to the British. This is Afghan ghairat.

Why shrieking when you are still under jurisdiction of British law in Pakistan and when you have enough of your baseless arguments you start personal attacks; I have already said there are millions of flaws in Pakistan but I never put them online to counter a retard, I won't blame you because you lived your life as a Pathan.

You forget that it was your Bar Pashtuns who threw you to the dogs when they signed the Durrand Line Agreement & it were the Lar Pashtuns who fought & continued to fight for their freedom till '47 !

And in 47 John Rambo came and saved them? I thought you were different from the rest here and have more neutral knowledge of the facts -

We also condemn any such actions but you are forgetting that Pashtun FC is Pakistan's internal problem, Afghani forces torturing Pakistanis is something different altogether. Those people were bonafide Pakistani citizens present in Afghanistan legally.

I was talking about a Afghan Pashtun driver so it wasn't an internal issue of Pakistan.

And in 47 John Rambo came and saved them? I thought you were different from the rest here and have more neutral knowledge of the facts -

No Rambo didn't come ! They felt a sense of ownership to a State for the Muslims carved out of the Indian subcontinent; one of the reasons why the Tribals & the Pashtuns from up North the Northern Areas (the Swat Scouts) were our first army in the '48 Kashmi war...an army that won us over a little over 1/3 rd of Kashmir when we hadn't an army to begin with & afterwards integrated so well with the rest of Pakistan that now there is hardly a place or a post you don't find a Pashtun in !
@Hyperion : Are you just going to sit back & say nothing ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you seriously think that you can change him or the other one with facts or logic? Don't waste your time, if they have no one else to chat to, what will they do?

No Rambo didn't come ! They felt a sense of ownership to a State for the Muslims carved out of the Indian subcontinent; one of the reasons why the Tribals & the Pashtuns from up North the Northern Areas (the Swat Scouts) were our first army in the '48 Kashmi war...an army that won us over a little over 1/3 rd of Kashmir when we hadn't an army to begin with & afterwards integrated so well with the rest of Pakistan that now there is hardly a place or a post you don't find a Pashtun in !
@Hyperion : Are you just going to sit back & say nothing ?

Do you seriously think that you can change him or the other one with facts or logic? Don't waste your time, if they have no one else to chat to, what will they do?

You're supposed to back us up not sit back & enjoy the show ! :angry:

You're the one who keeps talking about the Durrand Line not being a 'border' for us & Bar Pashtuns don't hate Pakistan or Pakistanis ! And here we've got a seemingly educated guy hailing from the same whose countrymen have been living off hand-me-downs from Pakistan & Pakistanis & is dreaming of breaking up the country & calling Pakistani Pashtuns who joined the Land of the 'Pure' as the ones having lost their identity !

You are morally obliged to put up a fight on the behalf of the rest of us who don't know the nuances of Pashtuns & the Pashtun belt !

I am morally obliged to put a bullet between his two eyes and case closed, and not there to listen to their bullshit. You don't negotiate with terrorists. One is an educated Afghan, with signs of obvious childhood trauma, and the other one is displaying non-coherent personality, probably some of his terrorist family members were recently blown to smithereens.

Do you want to keep chatting with them? There is always one solution for such problems.

You're supposed to back us up not sit back & enjoy the show ! :angry:

You're the one who keeps talking about the Durrand Line not being a 'border' for us & Bar Pashtuns don't hate Pakistan or Pakistanis ! And here we've got a seemingly educated guy hailing from the same whose countrymen have been living off hand-me-downs from Pakistan & Pakistanis & is dreaming of breaking up the country & calling Pakistani Pashtuns who joined the Land of the 'Pure' as the ones having lost their identity !

You are morally obliged to put up a fight on the behalf of the rest of us who don't know the nuances of Pashtuns & the Pashtun belt !

I am morally obliged to put a bullet between his two eyes and case closed, and not there to listen to their bullshit. You don't negotiate with terrorists. One is an educated Afghan, with signs of obvious childhood trauma, and the other one is displaying non-coherent personality, probably some of his terrorist family members were recently blown to smithereens.

Do you want to keep chatting with them? There is always one solution for such problems.

Yaar you are so violent. :lol:

No I am not my friend, I'm one of the kindest souls in the galaxy. Problem is, I have zero tolerance to bullshit and retards. With experience I have learned that only way to deal with threats to society is through the means of absolute brute force, there is no middle ground, ever!

Yaar you are so violent. :lol:

No I am not my friend, I'm one of the kindest souls in the galaxy. Problem is, I have zero tolerance to bullshit and retards. With experience I have learned that only way to deal with threats to society is through the means of absolute brute force, there is no middle ground, ever!
@Armstrong is right though, you should be the ones telling these Afghans to fck off. Coming from us Punjabis they will never accept it but coming from you guys they cannot really argue. Afghans are like a crazy ex-girlfriend who doesn't want to let go no matter how many other girls you see after her. The type who will set your house on fire just to prove a point even if it does her no good. Which is exactly what they happen to be doing. :cheesy:

:lol: Good to know genius, shpeta kalana Pakistan khpal kuna ke owaha, talking to you is like telling my d*** to not erect after watching a 3 star movie! :D

You are taught rubbish, biased history which is why your hair is on fire now. For years you have been trying to brainwash brave ghairatmand Pakistani Pashtuns through the most despicable means possible.

The second part, I understand was meant for Luffy whose comments, I understand give you a form of sexual gratification. #Bachabazi #Afghanistan :woot:
Good luck because he likes people using him and throwing him away. It makes him feel like a condom which is all he ever hopes to be in life.

You are a Pathan nothing else and thank Punjabis and others that named you 'Pathan' after losing your identity and going on full separation from the rest of Pashtuns and joining the land of 'Pure'.

Your self-righteousness cracks me up so much but it is the effect of the rubbish history you have been taught for generations. In 10-20 years your children will speak Farsi... in another 20 years you will be speaking English and sitting with the Americans at bars drinking beer. You claim we lions of Pakhunkhwa, saviors of all Pashtuns are losing our identity? That is laughable but when you have been taught from birth that jokers like you responsible for throwing the south away are real Pashtuns its not surprising you deny the reality.

Jinnah gave us freedom while you Afghans sat in your cosy little land, liberated from the great tribes like Khattaks, Afridis, Yousafzai's and Orakzai's.

Okay explain to me if Afghanistan is this great "Pashtun motherland" why about 60% of the population is non-pashtun and is owning you like you are their property? You ridiculous losers have half our population, the minorities are controlling everything from transport & aviation (Daud Ali Najafi) to your military (Muhammed Fahim). You think YOU are Pashtun? You my friend you are nothing but a slave of the Tajiks. Wait and see. In 20 years your country will be either renamed or broken. You can save it by joining lar Pashtuns under Pakistan but such ideas do not cross the brains of your people who want to resort to pathetic games against lar Pashtuns who you claim to "love". Instead by magic you hope to take the western regions which Lar Pashtuns DON'T WANT. @Hyperion, @Abu Zulfiqar, @Andromache @AstanoshKhan are all Pashtuns who have slapped Luffy when he has misbehaved. All are tired of the discussion so they aren't psychologically slapping you with their comments about Afghanistan and giving you nightmares but anyone can figure what their views are on the selected topic.

But don't worry. I have seen how you have treated Pakistanis on the other forum. I will be here to counter your racist rubbish any day. Even Luffy call's people sitting in the west like you burger-khor. He is quiet now because his mouth was sewed shut for a few dollars from Admin Khan. When the dollars stop coming he will start making a few pro-pakistani comments here and there until dollars are shoved into his mouth once again like a chusni shuts the mouth of a little wailing child.

This is the cause of the continuous change in his personality which even another member Arooj admitted. :lol:
He even hasn't apologized for his scandalous allegations and lies. :undecided:

Why shrieking when you are still under jurisdiction of British law in Pakistan and when you have enough of your baseless arguments you start personal attacks; I have already said there are millions of flaws in Pakistan but I never put them online to counter a retard, I won't blame you because you lived your life as a Pathan.

Lol. Only FATA is under the jurisdiction of British law, Gilgit once was under FCR and it was repealed. Pakhtunkhwa has same laws as the rest of the country. We will fix the FCR and eliminate it like we named our land Pakhtunkhwa. For that we need to fight against it and raise our voice. It can't happen if Afghans are sitting in Tribal areas in huge castles with 100's of armed guards that fire at local maseeds when they approach. I could send you a picture of such a fort in South Waziristan if I want.
@Sher Malang, if these are personal attacks what do you Afghans do on the other site. You swear at Jinnah, you swear at Pakistan and there is no moderation. Free for all and any Pakistani gets locked out of his account. lol.

Don't try to teach me. I am glad I saw the true face of you e-afghans. When the others see it, you can be sure they may react in possibly worse ways.

I get so cross I don't know what the hell to do... :fie:
I resolved to simply not let emotions in... now my entire posts are full of emotion.

But the thing is... when no one challenges their narrative they become stronger and stronger. People start believing this to be the truth. There is no reason, ABSOLUTELY NONE for a Pashtun to be loyal to Afghanistan in anyway but they keep promoting Afghanistan is our motherland.

نه لرم چى د سر ماغزو؟
It's hopeless... but the issue becomes... that other site is 80% dominated by Afghans. The rest 20% a mixture of lar Pashtuns who love Afghans and new members. If a new member happens to be pro-pakistani he is locked out or if his IP is from anywhere in Punjab he is locked out.

No one is challenging them and most Pashtuns don't know enough history. My fear is that people could end up learning a biased, twisted form of history from these very people.

Back
Top Bottom