What's new

Pak lodges strong protest with Afghan govt on torture of Pakistanis

I am morally obliged to put a bullet between his two eyes and case closed, and not there to listen to their bullshit. You don't negotiate with terrorists. One is an educated Afghan, with signs of obvious childhood trauma, and the other one is displaying non-coherent personality, probably some of his terrorist family members were recently blown to smithereens.

Do you want to keep chatting with them? There is always one solution for such problems.

:hitwall:

What a way to assuage my anger & my fears ? This lack of narrative by our side, whether its with respect to Afghanistan or India, is what would undo us ? :angry:

Speak man...defend ourselves ! You haven't a bullet to put between his eyes; that is if an Uzbek's eyes have any space in between them ! :whistle:

Achaa seriously rora, I need a comprehensive reply from you on the following (all of them ! :angry:) :

(a) Where do Pakistani Pashtuns stand with respect to Afghanistan ? *Tribal & Urban Pashtuns both*

(b) Is Pashtun culture being stifled in Pakistan ?

(c) Would the Pashtuns be better off had KPK & FATA were to join Afghanistan ?

(d) What do your relatives on the other side of the Durrand Line think about Pakistan ?

(e) Hows Bhabi ? :smitten:

What a way to assuage my anger & my fears ? This lack of narrative by our side, whether its with respect to Afghanistan or India, is what would undo us ? :angry:

Speak man...defend ourselves ! You haven't a bullet to put between his eyes; that is if an Uzbek's eyes have any space in between them ! :whistle:

Achaa seriously rora, I need a comprehensive reply from you on the following (all of them ! :angry:) :

(a) Where do Pakistani Pashtuns stand with respect to Afghanistan ? *Tribal & Urban Pashtuns both*

(d) What do your relatives on the other side of the Durrand Line think about Pakistan ?

I think all the questions are smoke screen, only last one is real :P

He is a pashtun wannabe, basically he is urdu speaking mohajir. Some one has told him that he might be a descendant of an afghan princess, it made him dreamy and romantic. In his quest for pashtun identiy , he has become confused person suffering from identity crisis. One day he would surely be admitted in mental hospital.

I only have contempt for people who look down upon their regional ethnic identity and try to be something that they are not. And sympathy for those who do not have the mental capability to effectively juggle their regional and national identities and who insist on "obfuscating" one identity for other.

Naughty boy...you ask his answer knowing fairly well what they would be..heck I could guess what his answer would be.

This is what KPK is going to look like daily if it cedes to Afghanistan.

2010-07-03-afghanistanwar.jpg

Then all the romantic Pashto poetry and Loy Afghanistan flies out of the window.

I think all the questions are smoke screen, only last one is real :P

Bhabi kee saaath touu phirr piyaaar aur aqeeedat kar rishtaaa haiii unkeiii brother in law ka ! :smitten:

Aur Sedqal bhaii aap ke baaal bacheiii theek thaaak haiin ? Khochaa tum Malaysia mein kahan phansss gaii ? :what:

Pakistan has to end Pathan Nationalism... bomb the hell out of terrorists and ppl like Luffy

first target refugee camps where ppl like luffy eat tax money

Bhabi kee saaath touu phirr piyaaar aur aqeeedat kar rishtaaa haiii unkeiii brother in law ka ! :smitten:

Aur Sedqal bhaii aap ke baaal bacheiii theek thaaak haiin ? Khochaa tum Malaysia mein kahan phansss gaii ? :what:

Aap kee duwa say sab khairiat hai :D

Bhabhi is as pretty and attractive as the first day I met her, 7 years ago! :P

Thats not what I meant ! :oops:

I meant how is she ? Is Pakistani food suiting her because it has the tendency of upsetting one's stomach especially if they're used to eating things clean & hygienically prepared ! Or are you guys still not in the country ? :what:

General Ehsan-ul-Haq on Durrand Line.

Valid points which Luffy saab can never answer.

Our Afghan Muslim brothers had no problem giving KPK to the British. Then it was all okay.

But when we Pakistanis have the area it starts to give them indigestion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude she makes me haleem and nihari since 7 years! :blink:

Thats not what I meant ! :oops:

I meant how is she ? Is Pakistani food suiting her because it has the tendency of upsetting one's stomach especially if they're used to eating things clean & hygienically prepared ! Or are you guys still not in the country ? :what:

Pakistan has to end Pathan Nationalism... bomb the hell out of terrorists and ppl like Luffy

Oh I'm all for Pashtun Nationalism ! :tup:

They can glorify their history & their folklore as much as they want to...heck because their leaders were Muslims & many of our people fought alongside them - We'd chip in with a couplet or two as well !

What I don't like is putting any of our ethnicities before 'Pakistan'; yup develop your culture, your language, your history & transmit it to your children so that they may know what to call themselves but don't let it come at the expense of your identity as a 'Pakistani' ! Let it grow in addition...not in preference to your 'identity' as a Pakistani !

And this applies across the board to any & all ethnic or linguistic groups in Pakistan !

P.S Don't trash talk about Luffy, he may have different views but he is still one of us - Our own flesh & blood !

Pashtun nationalists are in governament, they have renamed province, have made pashto a compulsory subject and have taken several other steps to pashtunize back the desified KPK....you can only watch from karachi or vent your frustration on poor pashtuns there by killing them and pack them in bori with the help of your MQM target killers.

Back
Top Bottom