What's new

Pak is China's low cost hedge against India: former chief of RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Hakka noodle friend makes the same posts a thousand times or more.

Get proven wrong and does it all over again.

At least we can give credit for his perseverance.

Brother, when the very top movie stars in our country (like your Khan guy in your country) start advertising it, maybe you can talk. :P

If it exists in China then it is a very niche market, and almost unheard of.

In India, it is a way of life. And you can't really blame them, all things considered.

Well, you can rather worry about the 50 million killed by Mao who couldn't make the great leap.
Or the 350 million killed by the forced one child policy, before even being allowed to be born.

Why I have to worry that thing out of my control, I was even born at that time but 100+ indians 1 meal per day still the reality of today

Talking as if anyone cares for you! We give a damn to you, go back to your hole and remain firmly there.
..And believe me we don't give a damn about India either, it's your india media always bring China as discussion. We have has a free way to go and seem that south Asia is our destination :lol:

Not any more than Viets and Koreans and Japanese and other East Asians agree with you.

I've never said that North east Asia belong to China...you Indians can come any time :lol:

Nothing new in the news.

And its the mistake of Sardar Patel who have advised not to send troops to defend Tibet when Tibet have called for help. In the end everyone makes mistake.

Indeed, so much resource such water is under Chinese control, we just love Tibet :D

..Or so they think ;)

Geography is a bit(h especially in the case of BD & SL.

Geographically, they have more freedom, the sea is open for them, I dont' see any problem.

Chinese-Dragon, leave it brother.

There are many Indians who have the caste mentality deeply ingrained into their collective minds, they will never understand that skin color in China does not determine caste or status, but some people just like looking fashionable. Skin lightening cream in China is understandable, because in China we have enough disposable income to spend on skin lightening cream, but in India, skin lightening cream is an investment in a better future, because people with dark skin are discriminated against.

You can't explain it with disposable income because in India, there's more pressing things than skin lightening. Like electricity and food.

Low cost, use & throw alternative.

Sorry if the wording hurts some egos here. But that is the blunt truth.

Maybe with Amrika india is like a re-usable X- Large condom?-
Sorry if the wording hurts some fragile emotions here. But that is the blunt truth.

Geographically, they have more freedom, the sea is open for them, I dont' see any problem.

Sea is open any time to be blockaded by the IN.

It doesn't take much common sense to see that.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Maybe with Amrika india is like a re-usable X- Large condom?-
Sorry if the wording hurts some fragile emotions here. But that is the blunt truth.

No probs..though unlike the previous the latter is much more equitable partnership and more than them we have derived much use from it. It would not be far of if I say, we have used them.

No probs..though unlike the previous the latter is much more equitable partnership and more than them we have derived much use from it. It would not be far of if I say, we have used them.

Well thats the difference- you equating loyal friendship with distant partisanship- the later is temporary and can shift any time-

Well thats the difference- you equating loyal friendship with distant partisanship- the later is temporary and can shift any time-

Loyal friendship :lol:

I would anyday prefer an equitable partnership over a "loyal" yet un-equal friendship. And this considering the friendship being loyal in the first place.

Anyway no use trying to convince you people. You said the same about US 5 decades ago till a few years back..Look what happened. Th same is bound is happen with China.

Loyal friendship :lol:

I would anyday prefer an equitable partnership over a "loyal" yet un-equal friendship. And this considering the friendship being loyal in the first place.

Anyway no use trying to convince you people. You said the same about US 5 decades ago till a few years back..Look what happened. Th same is bound is happen with China.

US was just an equitable partnership from the beginning- 5 decades ago China was and still is a loyal friend-
The partnership didn't bothered you much as this friendship is- speaks the volumes-
Its just the recent partisanship with US and a shift from Russia that you started coming up with terms like "low cost hedge"-
Something is bound to happen with your US friendship- and it should be obvious-

Chinese-Dragon, leave it brother.

There are many Indians who have the caste mentality deeply ingrained into their collective minds, they will never understand that skin color in China does not determine caste or status, but some people just like looking fashionable. Skin lightening cream in China is understandable, because in China we have enough disposable income to spend on skin lightening cream, but in India, skin lightening cream is an investment in a better future, because people with dark skin are discriminated against.

You can't explain it with disposable income because in India, there's more pressing things than skin lightening. Like electricity and food.

Jeez I thought you were smarter than that mate. Who told you skin color determines caste? :cheesy: I can show you Brahmins who are black as coal and people from "lower" castes who are almost as pale as Europeans!

Everyone has their preferences and insecurities, some worry about their skin tone some worry about the size of their eyes! But only an idiot would bring such discussions into geopolitical debate. So give it a rest yeah. You have no idea what you are talking about, or probably just trolling for the sake of it like your mate Drag On.

And now same game is also being played by US / India. A low cost secondary deterrent to counter China.

Taller than mountain, deeper than ocean, harder than steel and sweeter than honey relationship is incomparable!!!!
:lol:

India does not give any base to other countries, we have bases in other countries. While you are so proud to give china bases in gwadar and northern areas. china yearly gives you free weapons to sacrifice yourselves.

^^ seems like you are jealous of the sentence-
Taller than mountain, deeper than ocean, harder than steel and sweeter than honey relationship is incomparable!!!!

does it not want you to have a friendly neighbor like china?- :lol:-

Gwadar was built and financed by china but not used by PLAN, and is for civilian use as far as I know.

Also, what is this empire mentality of India dominating other South Asia nation?

First of all empire is expensive to create and maintain, just ask your former colonial master Britain, or more recent empires of USSR or USSA. Secondly, you don't have the financial, technological, or military capability to recognize your imperial dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom