What's new

Pak is China's low cost hedge against India: former chief of RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new in the news.

And its the mistake of Sardar Patel who have advised not to send troops to defend Tibet when Tibet have called for help. In the end everyone makes mistake.

you think you Indians have treated your kind better than us?? LMAO, go ask those over 100+ millions Indians with 1 meal per day and those helpless farmers that want to comitte suicide...you must wondering where Maoists are from????

Well, you can rather worry about the 50 million killed by Mao who couldn't make the great leap.

Or the 350 million killed by the forced one child policy, before even being allowed to be born.

Isn't that India alway want to get China's attention? now we will pay attention to India on every single move...

Talking as if anyone cares for you! We give a damn to you, go back to your hole and remain firmly there.

for your information South Asia is not India, so let us know if Sri-Lanka, BD and Pakistan are agree with South Asia is under India's juridiction.

Not any more than Viets and Koreans and Japanese and other East Asians agree with you.

Brother, skin lightening cream is commonly used around the world by WOMEN. Even in the Nordic countries.

The real shock is when it starts being advertised on TV by that Khan guy, aimed at men rather than women. :no:

That is when the Indian newspapers start talking about how it is racism.

That is trying to create a market.

Now see how much of the stuff really sells.

Well, you can rather worry about the 50 million killed by Mao who couldn't make the great leap.

From India's leading economist, Amartya Sen:

India seems to manage to fill its cupboard with more skeletons every eight years than China put there in its years of shame, from 1958-1961.

India: Economic Development and Social Opportunity, Amartya Sen with Jean Drèze, 1995.

And of course I have BBC links and Unicef reports to corroborate those numbers. :P

That is trying to create a market.

Now see how much of the stuff really sells.

Hypocrisy was fun until the advent of Google :azn:

china3-0872.jpg

From India's leading economist, Amartya Sen:

India: Economic Development and Social Opportunity, Amartya Sen with Jean Drèze, 1995.

And of course I have BBC links and Unicef reports to corroborate those numbers. :P

I see that you really enjoy the Han deaths.

Under the hood, the feeling of being forcibly semi cooked is still alive?

I still have some hope left for you, one day you will get back your Hakka identity.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

china3-0872.jpg

Well, he is not allowed access to google.

Even the third rate cheap copy Baidu gets those results. ;)

°Ù¶ÈËÑË÷_Nivea men cream

LOL, the source is a wordpress "blog". :lol:

Do you have any actual source showing that?

Well, he is not allowed access to google.

Even the third rate cheap copy Baidu gets those results. ;)

°Ù¶ÈËÑË÷_Nivea men cream

From your own link. :azn:

Nivea Under Eye Cream For Men | Best Under Eye Cream

Nivea For Men DNAge Moisturising Cream 50ml

NIVEA FOR MEN Revitalising Cream Q10

Nivea For Men Eye Cream Q10 | Natural Eye Cream

@Roy,

Are you sure that is a guy ? Not much difference facially between guys and gals on their side.

LOL, the source is a wordpress "blog".

What has the source got to do with a picture.. Can't you just open your eyes and see.

@Roy,

Are you sure that is a guy ? Not much difference facially between guys and gals on their side.

The picture is true..can you deny it irrespective of the source ? Can't you open your eyes and see.

It says Nivea for Men and Whitening on the bottle, so I guess its for men.:tongue:

LOL, the source is a wordpress "blog". :lol:

Are you saying that the image is fake?

Nivea sales boom in China

From your own link. :azn:

Nivea Under Eye Cream For Men | Best Under Eye Cream

Nivea For Men DNAge Moisturising Cream 50ml

NIVEA FOR MEN Revitalising Cream Q10

Nivea For Men Eye Cream Q10 | Natural Eye Cream

I can't read any of those results.

But do they censor even that at Baidu? ;)

I've never seen that advert. Until you can find me a non-blog source then I will suppose it is a photoshop. :lol:

Anyway, let's talk about actual usage. How many men in India use that stuff? Hear from them yourself:

101 East - A whiter shade of pale - YouTube

Here, you have actual Indian men boasting about how much they love it, and justifying it too. :P

Our Hakka noodle friend makes the same posts a thousand times or more.

Get proven wrong and does it all over again.

At least we can give credit for his perseverance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom