What's new

Pak Hindus protest harassment by Muslim clansmen

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Islamabad: The Hindu community in a town in Pakistan'sSindh provincestaged a protest against alleged harassment by a local Muslim clan who have hindered performing their religious rituals, a media report said today.

The demonstration was held yesterday in Mehrabpur area against people belonging to the influential local Halepota clan.

The Dawn reported that members of the Hindu community led by trustee of the main temple in the city Baba Saroop held a protest on Mehrabpur-Halani Road and demanded protection.

The trustee told the media and police that the clansmen were not only extending death threats to Hindu leaders and visitors to the temple but also hindering performance of their religious rituals and worship.

The protesters said the police were reluctant to restrain the clansmen.

Superintendent of Police Niaz Ahmad Chandio, when contacted, said the temple trustees first intended to lodge an FIR against the clansmen but later changed their mind and fixed a meeting with them and some local politicians for settlement of issues.

Saroop said the temple had been hosting a religious festival every year and devotees from across Sindh and parts of India used to take part in the festivities but due to the clansmen's activities, the temple trustees were now finding it difficult to organise it in a peaceful manner.

He said they approached the local police station but were advised to settle issues through bilateral talks.

Pak Hindus protest harassment by Muslim clansmen | Zee News

very Good. Right step in right direction.

We are or atleast I am with you. It is time to stand up for your rights.

very Good. Right step in right direction.

We are or atleast I am with you. It is time to stand up for your rights.

I don't agree with you - They are Pakistani

Nobody is arguing on that point. My point is that they were told quite clearly at the time when Pakistan was formed that it was going to be an Islamic Republic. They surely couldn't have been so stupid as to believe that their idol worshiping rituals and busting of coconuts whilst praying to their Bhagwan would be tolerated in an Islamic Republic ? My sympathy lies with the poor Muslim Pakistanis who have to watch these kuffars practicing their haram activities in an Islamic state. They certainly did not ask for this when they demanded an Islamic state ?

these landlords harass Muslims too in Islamic Republic of Pakistan so you dont need to be a drama queen here

Who is being a drama queen? Anyway there is no mention of landlords in the article. My statements are in favor of the Muslims harassing the Hindus ..and I am being sincere about it too

Nobody is arguing on that point. My point is that they were told quite clearly at the time when Pakistan was formed that it was going to be an Islamic Republic. They surely couldn't have been so stupid as to believe that their idol worshiping rituals and busting of coconuts whilst praying to their Bhagwan would be tolerated in an Islamic Republic ? My sympathy lies with the poor Muslim Pakistanis who have to watch these kuffars practicing their haram activities in an Islamic state. They certainly did not ask for this when they demanded an Islamic state ?

Pakistan was created a Dominion, not an Islamic Republic. Take your sarcastic nonsense somewhere else.

Who is being a drama queen? Anyway there is no mention of landlords in the article. My statements are in favor of the Muslims harassing the Hindus ..and I am being sincere about it too

what do you assume of tribal clan? anyway what about those Hindus low cast ones who are being still harassed in their own HINDU land INDIA ?

what do you assume of tribal clan? anyway what about those Hindus low cast ones who are being still harassed in their own HINDU land INDIA ?

Tribal clan doesn't equate landlords. When a Dalit is harassed in India, the cops don't tell them to go "resolve the issue with dialogue". The cops tend to act on it. I ain't fingering Pakistan in any way. Just pointing out the reality which seems to offend certain Pakistani members here namely, Pakistan was created as an Islamic Republic and those who were there at the time of partition have no reason to demand any rights if they ain't Muslim. That statement is made in favor of the Pakistani Muslims who are objecting to these Hindus carrying out their haram activities

Islamabad: The Hindu community in a town in Pakistan'sSindh provincestaged a protest against alleged harassment by a local Muslim clan who have hindered performing their religious rituals, a media report said today.

The demonstration was held yesterday in Mehrabpur area against people belonging to the influential local Halepota clan.

The Dawn reported that members of the Hindu community led by trustee of the main temple in the city Baba Saroop held a protest on Mehrabpur-Halani Road and demanded protection.

The trustee told the media and police that the clansmen were not only extending death threats to Hindu leaders and visitors to the temple but also hindering performance of their religious rituals and worship.

The protesters said the police were reluctant to restrain the clansmen.

Superintendent of Police Niaz Ahmad Chandio, when contacted, said the temple trustees first intended to lodge an FIR against the clansmen but later changed their mind and fixed a meeting with them and some local politicians for settlement of issues.

Saroop said the temple had been hosting a religious festival every year and devotees from across Sindh and parts of India used to take part in the festivities but due to the clansmen's activities, the temple trustees were now finding it difficult to organise it in a peaceful manner.

He said they approached the local police station but were advised to settle issues through bilateral talks.

Pak Hindus protest harassment by Muslim clansmen | Zee News
Naive cry babies. They should rectify their grandfather's mistakes and come here. Or just suffer silently. Pakistan does not exist for Hindu benefits.

Tribal clan doesn't equate landlords. When a Dalit is harassed in India, the cops don't tell them to go "resolve the issue with dialogue". The cops tend to act on it. I ain't fingering Pakistan in any way. Just pointing out the reality which seems to offend certain Pakistani members here namely, Pakistan was created as an Islamic Republic and those who were there at the time of partition have no reason to demand any rights if they ain't Muslim. That statement is made in favor of the Pakistani Muslims who are objecting to these Hindus carrying out their haram activities

hmmmmmmm this is from March 2015 this is what Indian police do ;) so next time try to be little bit more dramtic so that at least i can be convinced

Upper caste men 'urinate' in dalit youth's mouth in Tamil Nadu - The Times of India

KRISHNAGIRI: (INDIA) A group of non-dalits in a Tamil Nadu village allegedly attacked a 20-year-old dalit youth and urinated in his mouth. The incident happened during a temple festival at Karuvanur in Krishnagiri district on March 2.

M Aravindhan (20), who is working as a welder at a private company in Bangalore, visited his native village to participate at a temple festival on March 2. "I went to the temple with my relative R Dinesh (20). Some caste Hindus used filthy words against us when they saw us," Aravindhan said.

When the duo opposed it, the group attacked them. The caste men later dragged both of them to a nearby toilet and continued to beat them up.
Aravindhan fell on the ground. When he asked for a glass of water, the men allegedly urinated in his mouth.

Meanwhile, Dinesh, who managed to escape, alerted his family members. They rushed to the spot and rescued Aravindhan.

The next day, he was admitted to Dharmapuri Government Medical College and Hospital.

"I suffered several injuries when they attacked me," the victim told TOI.

Meanwhile, he lodged a complaint with the Kallavi police. However, the police allegedly refused to register a case under the SC/ST Atrocities Prevention Act. "They just registered an assault case against unknown people," he said.

Meanwhile, district secretary of the Tamil Nadu Kuravan Pazhankudiina Makkal Sangam (TNKPMS) S Ravi urged the Kallavi police to register the case under SC/ST Atrocities Prevention Act. "Police officials told me that they would extort money from the non-dalits in return for not registering a case against them. So, we have decided to take up this issue to the court," Ravi said.

When contacted by TOI, the Kallavi police said they had registered a case and the investigating was going on. "We will alter the case once we confirm whether the dalit youth was harassed or not," they said

hmmmmmmm this is from March 2015 this is what Indian police do ;) so next time try to be little bit more dramtic so that at least i can be convinced

Upper caste men 'urinate' in dalit youth's mouth in Tamil Nadu - The Times of India

KRISHNAGIRI: (INDIA) A group of non-dalits in a Tamil Nadu village allegedly attacked a 20-year-old dalit youth and urinated in his mouth. The incident happened during a temple festival at Karuvanur in Krishnagiri district on March 2.

M Aravindhan (20), who is working as a welder at a private company in Bangalore, visited his native village to participate at a temple festival on March 2. "I went to the temple with my relative R Dinesh (20). Some caste Hindus used filthy words against us when they saw us," Aravindhan said.

When the duo opposed it, the group attacked them. The caste men later dragged both of them to a nearby toilet and continued to beat them up.
Aravindhan fell on the ground. When he asked for a glass of water, the men allegedly urinated in his mouth.

Meanwhile, Dinesh, who managed to escape, alerted his family members. They rushed to the spot and rescued Aravindhan.

The next day, he was admitted to Dharmapuri Government Medical College and Hospital.

"I suffered several injuries when they attacked me," the victim told TOI.

Meanwhile, he lodged a complaint with the Kallavi police. However, the police allegedly refused to register a case under the SC/ST Atrocities Prevention Act. "They just registered an assault case against unknown people," he said.

Meanwhile, district secretary of the Tamil Nadu Kuravan Pazhankudiina Makkal Sangam (TNKPMS) S Ravi urged the Kallavi police to register the case under SC/ST Atrocities Prevention Act. "Police officials told me that they would extort money from the non-dalits in return for not registering a case against them. So, we have decided to take up this issue to the court," Ravi said.

When contacted by TOI, the Kallavi police said they had registered a case and the investigating was going on. "We will alter the case once we confirm whether the dalit youth was harassed or not," they said

Note the different approach between the Pakistani police and the Indian police in the two articles. Go ahead, read em and I am certain that you as a journalist will find em Jana :D

Back
Top Bottom