What's new

Pak Hindus protest harassment by Muslim clansmen

The Hindus deserve the harassment. They were told that it was going to be the Islamic Republic of Pakistan so what are they still doing there ?

But Indian muslims were told that India is going to be a secular republic for every religion. But despite that Muslims are burned alive, slaughtered, women are raped, their fetus being taken out of their wombs with knife, their property burnt, mosques demplished etc etc What sh!t happened to your so called secular republic of India.

Just convert man .. like what your 1000 of neighbors have done in past !

Naive cry babies. They should rectify their grandfather's mistakes and come here. Or just suffer silently. Pakistan does not exist for Hindu benefits.
You are one terrible bigot.
Yes hindus are the most peacful living in india,
The dalits, adivasises who are deprived of even basic human rights.

These Poor people end up eating rats for meats. And do protest mass religious conversion to threaten their secular but in real hindu government to get their rights granted.
Losers. Baat karnay say pehlay apnay mulk ki halat dekha karo.
There is no single dalit BS in pakistan.

And hindus are genreally a very well educated and financially well to do commuinty.

But Indian muslims were told that India is going to be a secular republic for every religion. But despite that Muslims are burned alive, slaughtered, women are raped, their fetus being taken out of their wombs with knife, their property burnt, mosques demplished etc etc What sh!t happened to your so called secular republic of India.

if things are bad in India why are Indian Muslims not migrating by the thousands to Pakistan ?

if things are bad in India why are Indian Muslims not migrating by the thousands to Pakistan ?

Its their land if things go too bad they will partition india for a new homeland

They are not pakistanis that we will allow them here

What a lame excuse. So that they are not migrating to Pakistan they are living a life of luxury in India?

You internet hindus have some very foolish excuses which are not going to impress anyone of us. And all the crimes against Muslims that I mentioned in my previous post have happened in India. Didn't they? Want proof for each one of them??

These Poor people end up eating rats for meats. And do protest mass religious conversion to threaten their secular but in real hindu government to get their rights granted.

And hindus are genreally a very well educated and financially well to do commuinty.

True, there's no dalit BS in Pakistan..

What about shia / ahmadi BS in Pakistan?

:p:

What a lame excuse. So that they are not migrating to Pakistan they are living a life of luxury in India?

You internet hindus have some very foolish excuses which are not going to impress anyone of us. And all the crimes against Muslims that I mentioned in my previous post have happened in India. Didn't they? Want proof for each one of them??
These indians havent checked the illegal immigrants to other countries and all over the world from india.

Firstly pakistan neither is inviting nor has that much capacity to absorb so many muslims.

Secondly,muslims in india have propertis , would they abandon them?

Thirdly, indian muslins are the poorest most and least educated group and least educated. Tell me with so much poverty do they have funds to make migration?

Fourthly, since last many decades and now specifically since modi has come indian muslims are trying to move overseas, immigrate to canada ,australia. But these countries needs educational qualifications,and muslims arent that educated there cuz they are kept so poor they cant afford education. So only those handful educated ones are trying to move out.

When u will bring up this topic indians will instantly mention handful aik do muslim indian tycoons ,one is azam premji of wipro.which doesnt change reality.

I wonder why such news appear in Dawn?
Kya matlab ,the link is from zee news. Where is dawn , have i missed it?

A lot of Pakistani and Bangladeshi hindus have migrated to India to escape religious persecution. India is not their land. They are not living lives of luxury in India

Burmese Muslims Rohaniyas have migrated to one of the poorest countries on Earth - Bangladesh. This is in response to religious persecution.

Riots happen in India. People get killed. If things are as bad as you claim someone has to be lining up to go to Pakistan.

These indians havent checked the illegal immigrants to other countries and all over the world from india.

Firstly pakistan neither is inviting nor has that much capacity to absorb so many muslims.

Secondly,muslims in india have propertis , would they abandon them?

Thirdly, indian muslins are the poorest most and least educated group and least educated. Tell me with so much poverty do they have funds to make migration?

Fourthly, since last many decades and now specifically since modi has come indian muslims are trying to move overseas, immigrate to canada ,australia. But these countries needs educational qualifications,and muslims arent that educated there cuz they are kept so poor they cant afford education. So only those handful educated ones are trying to move out.

When u will bring up this topic indians will instantly mention handful aik do muslim indian tycoons ,one is azam premji of wipro.which doesnt change reality.

Kya matlab ,the link is from zee news. Where is dawn , have i missed it?

On your second point if you have properties you sell them. I sold some of mine when I emigrated to the West. There are been very few cases where Muslims have been forced to sell properties at fire sale prices.

On your third point are you suggesting that all the refugees fleeing worldwide are wealthy folks ? I am sure there are some poor Muslims who could not migrate. A ticket from Bihar to Gujarat on Indian Railways costs as little as 1000 rupees. I do not know how you get past the border security. For 50,000 rupees I could get a large Muslim family into Pakistan. The question is what happens when they are in Pakistan.

On your fourth point Muslims have 59% literacy rate. Out of 160 million Muslims that is more than 90 million people. Factoring in economics and college degrees that is enough to provide hundreds of thousands of immigrants for Australia and Canada. Is religious persecution was a real issue a lot of those people would be fighting to get out ?

A lot of Pakistani and Bangladeshi hindus have migrated to India to escape religious persecution. India is not their land. They are not living lives of luxury in India

Burmese Muslims Rohaniyas have migrated to one of the poorest countries on Earth - Bangladesh. This is in response to religious persecution.

Riots happen in India. People get killed. If things are as bad as you claim someone has to be lining up to go to Pakistan.

So just because there is not a line to migrate to India, you think everything is fine in India. Not that Pakistan would allow them to come to its territory, they won't come to Pakistan as they would have to leave everything behind with no future in Pakistan even in any case Pakistan would allow them to settle here. This logic of you hindutva fans is simply bogus.

As for what I said. You still think the crimes that I mentioned in my first post didn't happen even in India. If you have doubts and deny them than I am ready to prove each and every single one of them. Ready?? Or you are just not confident and have only one bogus excuse that since Indian muslims are not migrating to Pakistan so worst crimes against them have not been committed? Make your mind.

On your second point if you have properties you sell them. I sold some of mine when I emigrated to the West. There are been very few cases where Muslims have been forced to sell properties at fire sale prices.

On your third point are you suggesting that all the refugees fleeing worldwide are wealthy folks ? I am sure there are some poor Muslims who could not migrate. A ticket from Bihar to Gujarat on Indian Railways costs as little as 1000 rupees. I do not know how you get past the border security. For 50,000 rupees I could get a large Muslim family into Pakistan. The question is what happens when they are in Pakistan.

On your fourth point Muslims have 59% literacy rate. Out of 160 million Muslims that is more than 90 million people. Factoring in economics and college degrees that is enough to provide hundreds of thousands of immigrants for Australia and Canada. Is religious persecution was a real issue a lot of those people would be fighting to get out ?

Shunning away of facts badly. I wont waste my words on u.

Btw literacy rate uptil what level of education. Its not university.
And to immigrate to west u need to meet many more requirements apart from education,-in cae u are lucky enough to have receieved required education-, infact muslima re seen constantly asking for job quotas.

And listen dont come and type these BS lies here that hindua from Pakistan have migrated to india.
When did that happen, such shamelessly u ppl lie.

Thank you.

So just because there is not a line to migrate to India, you think everything is fine in India. Not that Pakistan would allow them to come to its territory, they won't come to Pakistan as they would have to leave everything behind with no future in Pakistan even in any case Pakistan would allow them to settle here. This logic of you hindutva fans is simply bogus.

As for what I said. You still think the crimes that I mentioned in my first post didn't happen even in India. If you have doubts and deny them than I am ready to prove each and every single one of them. Ready?? Or you are just not confident and have only one bogus excuse that since Indian muslims are not migrating to Pakistan so worst crimes against them have not been committed? Make your mind.

I do not think everything is fine in India.
Did it occur to you that maybe things are not as bad in India as you claim ?

Explain to me why every persecuted group goes to foreign country where they have no future
Tibetians - India
Sri Lankan Tamils - India/Western countries
Rohaniyas - Bangladesh
Bangladeshi/Pakistani Hindus - India
Nepalis from Bhutan - Nepal

Why should Indian Muslims behave any different from the other groups ?

Shunning away of facts badly. I wont waste my words on u.

Btw literacy rate uptil what level of education. Its not university.
And to immigrate to west u need to meet many more requirements apart from education,-in cae u are lucky enough to have receieved required education-, infact muslima re seen constantly asking for job quotas.

And listen dont come and type these BS lies here that hindua from Pakistan have migrated to india.
When did that happen, such shamelessly u ppl lie.

How many Indian Muslims have college degrees ? It is in the tens of millions

Every group in India is constantly asking for job quotas. Show me someone who doesn't

Nobody is arguing on that point. My point is that they were told quite clearly at the time when Pakistan was formed that it was going to be an Islamic Republic. They surely couldn't have been so stupid as to believe that their idol worshiping rituals and busting of coconuts whilst praying to their Bhagwan would be tolerated in an Islamic Republic ? My sympathy lies with the poor Muslim Pakistanis who have to watch these kuffars practicing their haram activities in an Islamic state. They certainly did not ask for this when they demanded an Islamic state ?

Dude. You need to visit interior Sindh, Poor Muslims and Hindus live in stone ages and live worse then animals. Sindhi landlords treat poorer Sindhis like slaves during medieval ages.

Back
Top Bottom