What's new

Pak Hindus protest harassment by Muslim clansmen

Tribal clan doesn't equate landlords. When a Dalit is harassed in India, the cops don't tell them to go "resolve the issue with dialogue". The cops tend to act on it. I ain't fingering Pakistan in any way. Just pointing out the reality which seems to offend certain Pakistani members here namely, Pakistan was created as an Islamic Republic and those who were there at the time of partition have no reason to demand any rights if they ain't Muslim. That statement is made in favor of the Pakistani Muslims who are objecting to these Hindus carrying out their haram activities

Just to clarify. Clan leaders ARE landlords and are influential. They are called wadera in Sind. They are powerful, usually backed by the political leaders and police. Political leaders need votes that's why waderas roam freely. Understand the clan, tribe system and you will understand how it works.

Am not at all apologetic to what's being done with Hindus; same or worse happens with others in interior Sind or Punjab. These waderas are symbols of horror to anyone living in their premises.

Note the different approach between the Pakistani police and the Indian police in the two articles. Go ahead, read em and I am certain that you as a journalist will find em Jana :D

:lol: trying to escape ?there is no different approach. This was latest from 2015 so i posted it however there are many cases where Indian police favoured High Caste Hindus against Low caste Hindus. so there is no different approach.

What you can expect from pakistan....No room for minorities only Islamic Drama...

Pakistan was created a Dominion, not an Islamic Republic. Take your sarcastic nonsense somewhere else.
And what do you think a dominion is?
A dominion is a sovereign country or a territory govern by a sovereign government.....
but if you mean "secular", please update your knowledge.......

blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/toi-editorials/pakistan-chief-justice-nasir-ul-mulk-raises-the-question-whether-his-country-can-be-secular/

:lol: trying to escape ?there is no different approach. This was latest from 2015 so i posted it however there are many cases where Indian police favoured High Caste Hindus against Low caste Hindus. so there is no different approach.

Hello. In the one case (Indian) the police opened a FIR and informed the complainant that they were investigating whether it was an assault or a caste related case and that the FIR could be changed once the investigation was done. In the other case (Pakistani) the attitude of the police was simply that they shouldn't be bothered by the pesky kuffars and that the issue should be resolved through dialogue. To any sane person, there is a huge difference in the approach of the two different police forces

When a Dalit is harassed in India, the cops don't tell them to go "resolve the issue with dialogue". The cops tend to act on it.

LOL!! Get real, the dalits are harassed by locals and cops alike. Go to villages and see how dalits live. Discrimination exists in both India and Pakistan.

@Spring Onion Ji - I respect your thoughts.

There are numerous examples in the past too when it was quite clear that Pakistan is not a state where any minority can live peacefully. Pakistan is meant only for muslims which was the corner stone of the two nation theory. Pakistan is too much dominated by Punjabi culture that they dont want to let live even ahamadis in their country leave aside different religion. East Pakistan is a living example here. They had not allowed the bengali muslims to rule the country but rather accepted the division.

And the news source is Zee news. Yea right so credible!! Duh!!

The Hindus deserve the harassment. They were told that it was going to be the Islamic Republic of Pakistan so what are they still doing there ?
Islam tells us to allow non-muslims to practice their religion.

LOL!! Get real, the dalits are harassed by locals and cops alike. Go to villages and see how dalits live. Discrimination exists in both India and Pakistan.

@Spring Onion Ji - I respect your thoughts.

I am not doing any favour to anyone. Its a fair c play as we want as much rights for Indian Muslims then same should go for Pakistani Hindus.

Back
Top Bottom