Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • military won't let it happen

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
But a political manipulated hung parliament is definately a worse case scenario in politically saturated countries like Pakistan.

Men in uniform are doing every thing to keep foriegn policy, india policy , afghan policy, Pak-US relations, nuclear policy, kashmir policy, middle east policy and internal counter terrorism in their hands.

Why do you think your country is politically saturated?

We are not a monarchy like other countries.

Nor are we a theocracy.

You can join PDP if you like and can meet the requirements.

Men in uniform are doing every thing to keep foriegn policy, india policy , afghan policy, Pak-US relations, nuclear policy, kashmir policy, middle east policy and internal counter terrorism in their hands.

not a bad thing when a business tycoon is at the helm of the affairs . Countless time the political elite was given things on a platter but nobody showed no guts to take the driving seat .

The problem with our ruling thugs is that they advertantly prefer to be neutral and dumb on many issues to settle some past scores with their own military ---------

like no full time foreign and defence minister for the last 4 years. So when yiu run things on adhoc basis some one will fill the power vacuum for sure

Why do you think your country is politically saturated?

We are not a monarchy like other countries.

Nor are we a theocracy.

You can join PDP if you like and can meet the requirements.
Its a long debate man. I try to explain it some other time. Busy right now.

Do you even know the difference between disqualification, indictment and conviction?

He has only been disqualified. He will be indicted on 2nd of October and then trial will commence. After triall if he is found guilty then he will be convicted.

Sorry you are right, he is going to be indicted on the 2nd of Oct, but still not long now before he is convicted

See that's why I do t want to argue with you

Read my first comment where I'm saying nawas shareef as corrupt and chor

But you taking IK as a God of yours and justifying all his wrong doings ....

Now do not hide and say wrong is wrong

Just tell me his source of income ?

MQM and PTI lol thook kar chatna IK ka paisha hai bhai just like he did with sheikh rashi

Facts are facts , there is a case on IK where he accepted and gave papers in court about using SKH money as a money trail for his foreign funding

Now be a man and accept he is as much corrupt as NS but you being blind won't accept anything and take IK as your god

Edit for you to understand it easily

Being against IK doesn't make any one pro nawaz

Correction, the court case is to show the money trail for his political funding not SKH. Still you have failed to provide a single source for your claim about IK being a zakat chor, just because you have it in your head doesn't make it a fact. Secondly if you don't know his source of income doesn't make him zakat chor either.

Now be a man and admit that you have no proof or source to back your statement and that you are just a plain liar.

We're not heading towards civil war, that's an unlikely scenario that doesn't look like it will ever pan out given the possible list of scenarios. Although one mustn't be complacent about the possibility, no Syrian saw it coming for instance. But we're luckier in this regard in Pakistan, we aren't in a total dictatorship, and although the military leadership still holds by far the most powerful institution in the country. Political power is a bit more diversified, enough to leave little chance for any civil war.

That's not to say we shouldn't be cautious of unrest though. To that end, Pakistan's society must prove to be a stabilising factor, no matter how much power structures in Pakistan fight and bicker. In order to ensure more stability, and survival in the event of instability, what ought to be promoted isn't loyalty to any cause, but egalitarianism, political differences shouldn't be amplified and used to tear at the societal fabric and poison unity among people. Differences in political allegiance shouldn't go too far.

As for political unrest, power struggles, that's actually very likely. It happens behind the scenes more than the common man knows. I'm sure if people knew of some of the things that have actually happened within the last 5 years behind the scenes between various leaders and their power factions, it would shock most Pakistanis and make them question the support they have/had for any given person/entity.

We're not heading towards civil war, that's an unlikely scenario that doesn't look like it will ever pan out given the possible list of scenarios. Although one mustn't be complacent about the possibility, no Syrian saw it coming for instance. But we're luckier in this regard in Pakistan, we aren't in a total dictatorship, and although the military leadership still holds by far the most powerful institution in the country. Political power is a bit more diversified, enough to leave little chance for any civil war.

That's not to say we shouldn't be cautious of unrest though. To that end, Pakistan's society must prove to be a stabilising factor, no matter how much power structures in Pakistan fight and bicker. In order to ensure more stability, and survival in the event of instability, what ought to be promoted isn't loyalty to any cause, but egalitarianism, political differences shouldn't be amplified and used to tear at the societal fabric and poison unity among people. Differences in political allegiance shouldn't go too far.

As for political unrest, power struggles, that's actually very likely. It happens behind the scenes more than the common man knows. I'm sure if people knew of some of the things that have actually happened within the last 5 years behind the scenes between various leaders and their power factions, it would shock most Pakistanis and make them question the support they have/had for any given person/entity.

I agree that the chances of civil war is extremely low, not because Pakistanis are mature or logical but because we are very lazy and would prefer someone else do the fighting for us. If there is a conflict it will be a very small number fighting but a much bigger crowd standing on the sidelines watching the show eating chana chaat and drinking doodh patti.

@The Sandman @Zarvan @Zibago @PakSword @notorious_eagle What do you guys think?

Sorry you are right, he is going to be indicted on the 2nd of Oct, but still not long now before he is convicted

Correction, the court case is to show the money trail for his political funding not SKH. Still you have failed to provide a single source for your claim about IK being a zakat chor, just because you have it in your head doesn't make it a fact. Secondly if you don't know his source of income doesn't make him zakat chor either.

Now be a man and admit that you have no proof or source to back your statement and that you are just a plain liar.

He is a zakat chor and it's fact , you are a liar and proof is his responsibility to give as it was NS responsibility to give London flat docs

Stay away from accepting that god is a liar big time
Money trail of his party is linked with skh which he said in the court

If you don't know it then u are a liar

He is a zakat chor and it's fact , you are a liar and proof is his responsibility to give as it was NS responsibility to give London flat docs

Its not a fact just because you say it is. If you think it's a fact than you need to prove it. You're just proving yourself to be a moron of the highest level.

What happened was that surplus money of SKH was invested through an endowment fund which is quite common for educational and health related facilities to do, and the endowment fund incurred some losses after the markets tanked. It was not only SKH Endowment Fund that took some losses, multiple other funds took losses too. This was revealed by an Audit, i repeat an independent audit which infuriated IK and he said that he will cover the losses from his own money which he didn't have to do.

Stay away from accepting that god is a liar big time

No. You're a liar of the highest order because you haven't proven jack sh**.

Money trail of his party is linked with skh which he said in the court

Where did he say that? Post it for me or else you're a liar of the highest resort.

Do you even know the sort of compliance that goes along with the money managed by an Endowment Fund? Its not a Chacha Jee ki Dukan where you can just take the money out and use it for whatever you need. There is multiple layers of compliance regulations that the money trail has to go through before the money can be issued out. SKH gets audited annually. If any money is taken out for personal reasons, it will be caught because these statements are audited quarterly and released annually. SKH is registered both in the UK and USA, do you even know the amount of scrutiny in terms of disclosure these funds face in these countries? If you don't know, ask Habib Bank whose license just got cancelled and got slapped a huge fine.

If you don't know it then u are a liar

No, you're a liar because you haven't proven jack sh**. Do you even know what the words audit, compliance, financial regulations mean? Off course you don't, because if you did, you wouldn't have made a fool out of yourself.

Its not a fact just because you say it is. If you think it's a fact than you need to prove it. You're just proving yourself to be a moron of the highest level.

What happened was that surplus money of SKH was invested through an endowment fund which is quite common for educational and health related facilities to do, and the endowment fund incurred some losses after the markets tanked. It was not only SKH Endowment Fund that took some losses, multiple other funds took losses too. This was revealed by an Audit, i repeat an independent audit which infuriated IK and he said that he will cover the losses from his own money which he didn't have to do.

No. You're a liar of the highest order because you haven't proven jack sh**.

Where did he say that? Post it for me or else you're a liar of the highest resort.

Do you even know the sort of compliance that goes along with the money managed by an Endowment Fund? Its not a Chacha Jee ki Dukan where you can just take the money out and use it for whatever you need. There is multiple layers of compliance regulations that the money trail has to go through before the money can be issued out. SKH gets audited annually. If any money is taken out for personal reasons, it will be caught because these statements are audited quarterly and released annually. SKH is registered both in the UK and USA, do you even know the amount of scrutiny in terms of disclosure these funds face in these countries? If you don't know, ask Habib Bank whose license just got cancelled and got slapped a huge fine.

No, you're a liar because you haven't proven jack sh**. Do you even know what the words audit, compliance, financial regulations mean? Off course you don't, because if you did, you wouldn't have made a fool out of yourself.

lol typical potian if someone have different opinions then he is a liar

I know a lot of things better than you , it's you and your potian thoughts who look down on others and think only you know everything

Shame on you and your leader

For me he is a zakat chor , zani and munafiq oif you don't agree then . It's your opinion and you have no bloody right to say bad things about me or my opinions

Got it ?

There are enough U turns from your bloody leader then anyone else , so go and educate yourself

For me he is a zakat chor , zani and munafiq oif you don't agree then . It's your opinion and you have no bloody right to say bad things about me or my opinions

Personal opinions aside, the only thing that matters is how many seats PTI can win in the next elections. What happens after that in making any election promises actually come true will likely not be any different than previous elections.

The real issues are not related to who runs the show, it is the show itself: overpopulation, resource scarcity, abysmal social development, the list is serious.

If Imran came to power, with pir paghara in sindh, their will be no unrest. Imran should be Angela Merkel of Pakistan.

lol typical potian if someone have different opinions then he is a liar

Typical Jahil corruption lover Patwari. Lacking any knowledge, education or logic. When gets called out, resorts to personal attacks.

I know a lot of things better than you , it's you and your potian thoughts who look down on others and think only you know everything

Really? You don't even know the basic financial regulations of the US and UK. You didn't even know what an endowment fund was, until i explained it to you. You were making allegations when in fact, you didn't even understand what those allegations were. And you think you know more than me :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:. Typical Jahil

You don't even know how compliance and financial regulations work. You lack the basic knowledge of even understanding the ABC of financial regulations. All you have done is engage in mud slinging, couldn't even establish your arguments with any proofs.

Shame on you and your leader

Shame on you for making false allegations and not substantiating them. You said IK stated in court that money trail of PTI is linked to SKH charity funds. I asked you to show me where did he say that. You're yet to provide me with any evidence of that.

Sharam say doub mar jao

Off course i can. When you make a statement, you need to prove it or provide logic. This is a Pro Research Forum, not a PML-N Jahil Patwari Forum where you just sing praises of Sharif Family and how they are Gods and you're their slaves.

No i did not. This is a PRO RESEARCH FORUM, not a JAHIL PATWARI UNEDUCATED FORUM. We encourage research and logic here, not naray bazi.

Typical Jahil corruption lover Patwari. Lacking any knowledge, education or logic. When gets called out, resorts to personal attacks.

Really? You don't even know the basic financial regulations of the US and UK. You didn't even know what an endowment fund was, until i explained it to you. You were making allegations when in fact, you didn't even understand what those allegations were. And you think you know more than me :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:. Typical Jahil

You don't even know how compliance and financial regulations work. You lack the basic knowledge of even understanding the ABC of financial regulations. All you have done is engage in mud slinging, couldn't even establish your arguments with any proofs.

Shame on you for making false allegations and not substantiating them. You said IK stated in court that money trail of PTI is linked to SKH charity funds. I asked you to show me where did he say that. You're yet to provide me with any evidence of that.

Sharam say doub mar jao

Off course i can. When you make a statement, you need to prove it or provide logic. This is a Pro Research Forum, not a PML-N Jahil Patwari Forum where you just sing praises of Sharif Family and how they are Gods and you're their slaves.

No i did not. This is a PRO RESEARCH FORUM, not a JAHIL PATWARI UNEDUCATED FORUM. We encourage research and logic here, not naray bazi.
You are not educated enough to get a response typical potian

This tells a lot about you and your background.

It's not even a potian forum and you can keep your bloody opinion to yourself

There are people in Pakistan who are paray likhay jahil and you are a leader of them

Show us more about your family background and education and manners you being told about your elders

Back
Top Bottom