Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • military won't let it happen

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
so far a long way to go to punishing the corrupt. seems that they only get punished after their natural and physical deaths. some people crying about an up coming economic crisis and dollar going to 125 to 130. people are only minding their daily food. panadol is enough for fevers. any thing that panadol cannot cure is the will of God. doctors are not trustworthy. medicines and prescriptions are not trust worthy. schools are teaching no nationalism. every lesson in text books is politicized. narrow minded religious parties opening school chains. as no direction is being given to children and teenagers to young people by any institution there needs to be a school system chain that is very less expensive and pro-establishment or pro-army so that a person who disapproves the corrupt govt could atleast be sure his children are not poisoned through education. but many people also give a fu** about struggle. roti is still 6 rs and theoretically any one can survive in 50*30 = 1500 rs.

First make two less-corrupt parties stable from Pakistan. Then kill the other two more corrupt.
I am sure nothing going to happen.

I will choose an anari over a criminal anyday. The only people that choose criminals are those that are criminals themselves.

Well known zakat chor? Do you have any source to back your statement?
Just tell me where, how and who funded dharna's ??

It was zakat money

Give sources and prove to back what you say otherwise refrain from running your mouth

It's a fact mate
Mind your language or I can use the same tune for you

Who funded the dharna? Why we saw KPK gov cars in that dharna??

If you don't know anything it's your fault not mine and go find evidence yourself where he generates money from betting which he acknowledges himself

If you are blind in his love then I can't help you

NS is corrupt and so is IK

Just tell me where, how and who funded dharna's ??

It was zakat money

So basically you have zero proof or source to back your so called fact.

Let me tell you who funded the dharnas. I funded the dharnas, and including me there are millions of registered PTI members who also funded the dharnas.

And NO it was not our zakat money.

Why we saw KPK gov cars in that dharna??

If you don't know anything it's your fault not mine and go find evidence yourself where he generates money from betting which he acknowledges himself

If you are blind in his love then I can't help you

NS is corrupt and so is IK

The kpk gov cars were only there when CM Khattak came over.

As for betting money, i m sure you are refering to IKs book. Maybe you should read it again and then post what he has written in it.

Let me tell you who funded the dharnas. I funded the dharnas, and including me there are millions of registered PTI members who also funded the dharnas.

As for betting money, i m sure you are refering to IKs book. Maybe you should read it again and then post what he has written in it.
lol. You funded dharna my foot
And millions who never voted him ever lol

Anyways betting money is mentioned in his book and now his recent interview as well

Anyway it's useless to argue with you as PTI person you will have to learn a lot and accept IK wrong doings as he is not farishta

Wrong about KPK cars in dharna it was toyota hi ace which was carrying desial as well

I hope khattak was not traveling in it lol

Anyways betting money is mentioned in his book and now his recent interview as well

Anyway it's useless to argue with you as PTI person you will have to learn a lot and accept IK wrong doings as he is not farishta

Wrong about KPK cars in dharna it was toyota hi ace which was carrying desial as well

I hope khattak was not traveling in it lol

I paid $200 for the dharnas, there were around 1K to 1.5K people in the fund raiser that day, even if we take that only half of them paid that would still equate to $100K to $150K, and this is just one city Sydney and there are not as many Pakistanis here as they are in UK or US, So you can work out yourself how much PTI was able to gather for the dharnas.

As for the betting you need to read it again, as i can tell that you are not the book reading kinda guy so i will just let you know, it wasn't IK who was doing the betting.

So back to you original statement that its a fact that he is a zakat chor, do you have any source to back your claims or it just another "siyasi biyan" just like your dis-honored leader did.

overly alarmist and typical PML(N) nonsense trying to destabilize the atmosphere and force a reconciliation to allow the accused leader some respite.
Unfortunately, it is these very people who are no longer acting in the interests of Pakistan; only wasting time and resources in going against the law and causing further rabble rousing by people such as IK whilst the military enjoys its unchecked moves due to anther disrupted system process.
The result is that all CPECs are useless, and eventually history will remember PML(N) and every one of their oligarch worshipping supporters as the cause for Pakistan's ruin.

Ok let's c who's right time will tell, but I say 100% something ugly is abot to happen
Are you suggesting that Nawaz is worth breaking up of Pakistan? Are you supporting the break up of Pakistan?

dude, no one in Pakistan is gonna hit the streets for these politicians. no one came out for the "gt road revolution" when nawazo was booted out, no one came out for that fat moron "altaf bhai" when his speeches were banned and no one came out for that fried chicken zardari when he threatened to bang bricks with bricks!

the silent Pakistan is now waking up.

Imran on record said not winning 2013 election was a blessing for him because they still dont know what they are doing...this blessing will continue in 2018

You mean the election that enraged Imran Khan which pushed him constantly hosted dharnas at the expense of economy holding the cities and towns as hostage, breaking infrastructures like buses/PTV offices costing more than 500 billion ruepees, and to the extent, even promoted civil disobedience to further economical isolation which thankfully has failed finally sees election-2013 as blessing for him for not winning because he was not ready?

Even now, he is not ready, and given the past indicator, the upcoming election is the concern alright for Pakistan as this thread has cautioned about. Despite the disqualification of Nawaz Sharif, yet PMLN came out stronger which indicates PMLN might be favorite again because of selective accountability or perceived to be as such for many reasons such as Zardari, Musharraf and Khattak.

What if PMLN wins the election again? I doubt Imran Khan will handle the result well given his childish tantrum in the last few years at the expense of the economy. And that man is u-turn which means uncertainty in politics is not indicator of stability in politics hence the comparison to the past like 1971 for many good reasons.

Time will tell but given his childish tantrum in the last few years, it is worth the thought given the history of 1971 and the childish tantrum of Imran Khan is another making of Donald Trump.Although if Donald Trump hasn't won the election, then the situation in USA will still be in stable.

Whereas for Imran Khan and Imranistan, not winning election might push them over the edge. Don't forget that Khattak was caught inciting racial wars during the dharnas. Thankfully, that had no effect on the people.

I really hope political unrest is not waiting for Pakistan in the upcoming election. Given the history, better to remain alert and be on top of the game. That is where the main establishment comes in the picture.

Last edited:
Imran on record said not winning 2013 election was a blessing for him because they still dont know what they are doing...this blessing will continue in 2018

I'd rather have some one inexperienced and honest as my leader than someone who's got 30+ years experience of corruption, lying and buying out institutions.

PMLN is the only party which seeems to have a united political thought in the leadership and workers towards national civilian supremacy

National civilian supremacy by undermining and spitting venom against some of the only working institutions (supreme court and armed forces) of Pakistan which he couldn't buy with taxpayer's money?

Tell me something, if tomorrow junaid safdar becomes PM (God forbid), would you accept him as your leader too just because he's the grandson of nawaz sharif (read: na ahal sabiq wazir-e-azam) and son of maryam nawaz/safdar.
My point is, what are maryam's struggles and qualifications for being the next leader other than just being the daughter of a convicted ex-PM.

You mean the election that enraged Imran Khan which pushed him constantly hosted dharnas at the expense of economy holding the cities and towns as hostage, breaking infrastructures like buses/PTV offices costing more than 500 billion ruepees, and to the extent, even promoted civil disobedience to further economical isolation which thankfully has failed finally sees election-2013 as blessing for him for not winning because he was not ready?

Even now, he is not ready, and given the past indicator, the upcoming election is the concern alright for Pakistan as this thread has cautioned about. Despite the disqualification of Nawaz Sharif, yet PMLN came out stronger which indicates PMLN might be favorite again because of selective accountability or perceived to be as such for many reasons such as Zardari, Musharraf and Khattak.

What if PMLN wins the election again? I doubt Imran Khan will handle the result well given his childish tantrum in the last few years at the expense of the economy. And that man is u-turn which means uncertainty in politics is not indicator of stability in politics hence the comparison to the past like 1971 for many good reasons.

Time will tell but given his childish tantrum in the last few years, it is worth the thought given the history of 1971 and the childish tantrum of Imran Khan is another making of Donald Trump.Although if Donald Trump hasn't won the election, then the situation in USA will still be in stable.

Whereas for Imran Khan and Imranistan, not winning election might push them over the edge. Don't forget that Khattak was caught inciting racial wars during the dharnas. Thankfully, that had no effect on the people.

I really hope political unrest is not waiting for Pakistan in the upcoming election. Given the history, better to remain alert and be on top of the game. That is where the main establishment comes in the picture.

Here we go again, and you are gona use the stats provided by Mr Ishaq Dollar, who is getting indicted by the Supreme Court and who cost Pakistan millions in penalty for fudging stats to IMF. He also lied about howmuch debt Pakistan is under.

Anyway Noothiya League days are numbered. I would be extremely surprised if they manage to stay intact till the next general elections.

DKtJP7tWAAA4R53.jpg

Last edited:
I'd rather have some one inexperienced and honest as my leader than someone who's got 30+ years experience of corruption, lying and buying out institutions.

National civilian supremacy by undermining and spitting venom against some of the only working institutions (supreme court and armed forces) of Pakistan which he couldn't buy with taxpayer's money?

Tell me something, if tomorrow junaid safdar becomes PM (God forbid), would you accept him as your leader too just because he's the grandson of nawaz sharif (read: na ahal sabiq wazir-e-azam) and son of maryam nawaz/safdar.
My point is, what are maryam's struggles and qualifications for being the next leader other than just being the daughter of a convicted ex-PM.

When did Nawaz Sharif become convicted. His trial is yet to start or end.

When did Nawaz Sharif become convicted. His trial is yet to start or end.

So far he has only been dishonored. He is going to be convicted on the 2nd of Oct.......So not long now

Ishaq Dollar has been convicted today

DKtJP7tWAAA4R53.jpg

There will be no unrest INSHAALLAH, as these attempts are been made by corrupt & incompetent politicians who have a very small number of support.

Back
Top Bottom