Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • military won't let it happen

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
Ok let's c who's right time will tell, but I say 100% something ugly is abot to happen

ap nashtay me kia khatay hain?

bhai kabhi to positive hojaya karen

the only thing ugly that can happen is people continuing to vote for corrupt parties and dying of thousand cuts.

uske ilawa sab positive hi chal raha hai

My allegiance is with the state

ap nashtay me kia khatay hain?

bhai kabhi to positive hojaya karen

the only thing ugly that can happen is people continuing to vote for corrupt parties and dying of thousand cuts.

uske ilawa sab positive hi chal raha hai

Ok I laugh at your statements my friend.
Nothing positive IS happening people are leaving the country and the middle class with whatever below it is rotting, they would gladly torch the country and have all the riches.

My allegiance is with the state

Ok I laugh at your statements my friend.
Nothing positive IS happening people are leaving the country and the middle class with whatever below it is rotting, they would gladly torch the country and have all the riches.

both your statements are contradictory.

come back when you can form an opinion by rational thinking.

@Northern how do you see JuD participating in elections as well? Does that ease out election or make it even more polarized?

Whose votebank it will eat the most? PMLN, PPP or PTI?

So mummy daddy bachaaz will start a civil war. hmmm

watch

Lol so you want the same criminals at the realms so they can completely drive the country to the ground.

so you are stuck between rock and hard place, one side you have criminal and on the other side you have anari, you stand to loose either way

I really love it when PTI lovers says PMLN looting and blah blah as if PTI is a party of saints lol

IK is well knows betting guy and zakat chor
Otherwise of you use your brains do let me know his source of income

Don't say he won the World Cup and was a great player , there were other great players of that time whose wealth is not even near IK

Same goes with NS

But the system should and must carry on as in chaos we can't change anything and wait for the right time otherwise nothing will left

so you are stuck between rock and hard place, one side you have criminal and on the other side you have anari, you stand to loose either way

I will choose an anari over a criminal anyday. The only people that choose criminals are those that are criminals themselves.

I really love it when PTI lovers says PMLN looting and blah blah as if PTI is a party of saints lol

Don't say he won the World Cup and was a great player , there were other great players of that time whose wealth is not even near IK

Same goes with NS

But the system should and must carry on as in chaos we can't change anything and wait for the right time otherwise nothing will left

Well known zakat chor? Do you have any source to back your statement?

PTI is not known to handle the result well comparatively. 1971 winner was denied but the upcoming election might follow the past receipt if PTI doesn't win the election.

Good thing that the establishment might be prepared to handle any chance of civil unrest happening in advance.
pti pti and pti.. what is ur agenda boy? They are the lesser evil and far better than N or ppp.. open your eyes, ears and dash.

Thieves and burglars are so important that Pakistanis give them priority over motherland? :disagree:

Same goes with NS

Give sources and prove to back what you say otherwise refrain from running your mouth

Back
Top Bottom