Votes: 56 62.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • military won't let it happen

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
Are you suggesting that Nawaz is worth breaking up of Pakistan? Are you supporting the break up of Pakistan?

I wouldn't care about what happens to Nawaz or IK ... there is a huge political presure on parties which has been self created specially PTI which can lead to unrest.
Arrest warrants have been ordered for all accused in PML(N) now if they somehow manage to win the general elections again in 2018 then it will not be good and PTI will dismantle the Government, can't see that happening without blood.

So far he has only been dishonored. He is going to be convicted on the 2nd of Oct.......So not long now

Ishaq Dollar has been convicted today

DKtJP7tWAAA4R53.jpg

So are the nawaz children. What happens next.... will they be jailed ?

Last edited by a moderator:
PPPP, PML-N and PTI are capable of bringing civil unrest to Pakistan. PPPP maybe just in Sindh now, many thanks to Zardari

That's what I think NS was threatening yesterday

National civilian supremacy by undermining and spitting venom against some of the only working institutions (supreme court and armed forces) of Pakistan which he couldn't buy with taxpayer's money?

Pakistan was born out of civilian struggle and not out of armed revolt against the state.
Im not talking about civilian supremacy I just want freedom of democracy and social equality both are ways to create social equilibrium in the long term , the idea of a welfare state and ideology of Quaid which has been ignored since the creation of the country by the so called armed forces.
Armed forces has nothing to do with politics , they need to learn to respect people , they've militarised the whole country and people are being tortured not just in Pakistan but in surrounding states due to the policies of the so called defenders.

They should know and learn better otherwise will be forced to repeat history.
1971 was when the two nation theory sank in the Bay of Bengal because some skank generals took office, how many of those mass murderers were caught ?
Officers were ordered to burn down whole city blocks with flame throwers in Dhaka and clear evidence exists yet nobody was caught in Pakistan for war crimes, those officers who were sane enough went insane and many families were destroyed because a certain state institution was doing politics.
Military has Governed Pakistan for 50% of its existence and has ruined it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If these goons don't get jailed for their crimes and come back to power, then there will be civil unrest, which wont be good and that increases the chances of likelihood of return to martial law.

I paid $200 for the dharnas, there were around 1K to 1.5K people in the fund raiser that day, even if we take that only half of them paid that would still equate to $100K to $150K, and this is just one city Sydney and there are not as many Pakistanis here as they are in UK or US, So you can work out yourself how much PTI was able to gather for the dharnas.

As for the betting you need to read it again, as i can tell that you are not the book reading kinda guy so i will just let you know, it wasn't IK who was doing the betting.

So back to you original statement that its a fact that he is a zakat chor, do you have any source to back your claims or it just another "siyasi biyan" just like your dis-honored leader did.
Wah ray

U being the world best book reader should know that playing betting and supporting it are the same

Also if you know about his recent interview where he said he helped in betting and took his share to pay off part debt

But you being the best reader of the world knows nothing

Even if you paid $200 and made assumptions about the rest of the money which doesn't add up

This is my last comment on subject as I don't have time to open your eyes if you don't want to open yourself

Wah ray

U being the world best book reader should know that playing betting and supporting it are the same

Also if you know about his recent interview where he said he helped in betting and took his share to pay off part debt

But you being the best reader of the world knows nothing

Even if you paid $200 and made assumptions about the rest of the money which doesn't add up

This is my last comment on subject as I don't have time to open your eyes if you don't want to open yourself

Last comment and still didnt provide a single piece of proof or even a source to confirm the "fact" that IK is a zakat chor. Please dont worry about opening my eyes as i have caught your lies with these very eyes.

Go and be a slave to your corrupt, dishonored, and soon to be convicted God Father Nawaz Chor.

So far he has only been dishonored. He is going to be convicted on the 2nd of Oct.......So not long now

Ishaq Dollar has been convicted today

DKtJP7tWAAA4R53.jpg

Do you even know the difference between disqualification, indictment and conviction?

He has only been disqualified. He will be indicted on 2nd of October and then trial will commence. After triall if he is found guilty then he will be convicted.

I'd rather have some one inexperienced and honest as my leader than someone who's got 30+ years experience of corruption, lying and buying out institutions.

I think you never heard the saying we have in Karachi "Anari ka .......... ", if you heard you would know what i said

Whereas for Imran Khan and Imranistan, not winning election might push them over the edge. Don't forget that Khattak was caught inciting racial wars during the dharnas. Thankfully, that had no effect on the people.

I really hope political unrest is not waiting for Pakistan in the upcoming election. Given the history, better to remain alert and be on top of the game. That is where the main establishment comes in the picture.

Exactly, the only reason it had no effect is because it was against Punjabis who hold Pakistan more close to their heart than their ethnicity.

Last comment and still didnt provide a single piece of proof or even a source to confirm the "fact" that IK is a zakat chor. Please dont worry about opening my eyes as i have caught your lies with these very eyes.

Go and be a slave to your corrupt, dishonored, and soon to be convicted God Father Nawaz Chor.
See that's why I do t want to argue with you

Read my first comment where I'm saying nawas shareef as corrupt and chor

But you taking IK as a God of yours and justifying all his wrong doings ....

Now do not hide and say wrong is wrong

Just tell me his source of income ?

MQM and PTI lol thook kar chatna IK ka paisha hai bhai just like he did with sheikh rashi

Facts are facts , there is a case on IK where he accepted and gave papers in court about using SKH money as a money trail for his foreign funding

Now be a man and accept he is as much corrupt as NS but you being blind won't accept anything and take IK as your god

Edit for you to understand it easily

Being against IK doesn't make any one pro nawaz

I wouldn't care about what happens to Nawaz or IK ... there is a huge political presure on parties which has been self created specially PTI which can lead to unrest.
Arrest warrants have been ordered for all accused in PML(N) now if they somehow manage to win the general elections again in 2018 then it will not be good and PTI will dismantle the Government, can't see that happening without blood.

So are the nawaz children. What happens next.... will they be jailed ?
That is part of a systemic process to weed itself out, let there be blood if that is what it takes to cleanse the system.

PTI is not known to handle the result well comparatively. 1971 winner was denied but the upcoming election might follow the past receipt if PTI doesn't win the election.

Good thing that the establishment might be prepared to handle any chance of civil unrest happening in advance.
Translation: Nawaz pays well per post

Establishment is already very busy in setting up new political stooges like military muslim league. PSP , tehreek labbaik Pakistan and Mqm Pakistan to get a hung Parliament in federal .

A fragile federal gov is what our men in uniform are looking forward in 2018.

Bloody Civilains with strong political support among masses like NS and IK are highly undesirable for hegemony of men in uniform.

Political unrest is very much eminent for coming 2 or 3 years to come.

Establishment is already very busy to setup political stooges like militry muslim league. PSP , tehreek labbaik Pakistan and Mqm Pakistan to get a hung Parliament in federal .

Bloody Civilains with strong political support among masses like NS and IK are highly undesirable hegemony of men in uniform.

A hung parliament is not always a bad thing.

For such a big country we have only a handful political parties

Establishment is already is very busy in setting up new political stooges like military muslim league. PSP , tehreek labbaik Pakistan and Mqm Pakistan to get a hung Parliament in federal .

Bloody Civilains with strong political support among masses like NS and IK are highly undesirable for hegemony of men in uniform.

I really want to understand you if you have actually thought of this by yourself

A hung parliament is not always a bad thing.

For such a big country we have only a handful political parties

I really want to understand you if you have actually thought of this by yourself
But a political manipulated hung parliament is definately a worse case scenario in politically saturated countries like Pakistan.

Men in uniform are doing every thing to keep foriegn policy, india policy , afghan policy, Pak-US relations, nuclear policy, kashmir policy, middle east policy and internal counter terrorism in their hands.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom