What's new

Pak frees all arrested JuD leaders

hembo

Reaction score
Country
India

Sun, May 24 05:53 PM
Islamabad, May 24 (ANI): Pakistan has freed all arrested leaders of the Jamat-ud-Dawa the parent body of the Lashkar-E-Toiba in a clear and open violation of UN sanctions.

The Lashkar top brass was rounded up after New Delhi protested in the aftermath of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks.

After India approached the UN, the UN Security Council had proscribed the Jamaat under resolution 1267 paving the way for the arrests. Among those who are released is Hamir Hamza, the JuD's chief strategist.

Also released are Saeed's key aides Abdul Rehman, the head of the information wing, Qazi, Kashif, Niaz, Balouch and Mufti. (ANI)

ANI

:tup::tup::tup::tup:..What's the point of arresting them when they were not involved??It is only alleged that they were involved.

Sun, May 24 05:53 PM
Islamabad, May 24 (ANI): Pakistan has freed all arrested leaders of the Jamat-ud-Dawa the parent body of the Lashkar-E-Toiba in a clear and open violation of UN sanctions.

The Lashkar top brass was rounded up after New Delhi protested in the aftermath of the 26/11 Mumbai attacks.

After India approached the UN, the UN Security Council had proscribed the Jamaat under resolution 1267 paving the way for the arrests. Among those who are released is Hamir Hamza, the JuD's chief strategist.

Also released are Saeed's key aides Abdul Rehman, the head of the information wing, Qazi, Kashif, Niaz, Balouch and Mufti. (ANI)

ANI

oops looks like we have to prepare for an another one similar to mumbai:pakistan:i hope we do.

Great news!!!
Whats UN? Did US backed out of invading IRAQ even when UN declared they dont have WMDs.
How about INDIA? How many times it has listened to UN on KASHMIR???

Great news!!!
Whats UN? Did US backed out of invading IRAQ even when UN declared they dont have WMDs.
How about INDIA? How many times it has listened to UN on KASHMIR???

India took the matter to the UN Security Council in 1948. UN passed several resolutoins on Human Rights violations. Childerns slaughterd and both young & elder women raped. Since 1989, over 100,000 people were killed or gone missings.

Why so shouting on Mumbai attacks while brutal killings almost done routinely in Kashmir? Ain't the people living in Kashmir are Human beings or inferior to indians? India - the perfect hypocrites; the slap on secularism & the stain on democray :tdown:

Last edited:
U guys cannot discuss anything without dragging old issues. And i already got your inclination by your such support of people who plans mass killings like mumbai.

U guys cannot discuss anything without dragging old issues. And i already got your inclination by your such support of people who plans mass killings like mumbai.

No old issues...all on going issues. :tsk:
And Immoral acts will breed immoral acts

Islam does not permit killings of innocent civilians NOT ONLY IN WAR but during peace times as well.

However some people retaliate in revenge. You know whats going on in Kashmir and what was happened in Gujrat. You have to look at the core issues. i.e. Discrimination in India & Kashmir

Not an intelligent thing to do. Pakistan is forgetting that Mumbai wasnt just 'another' attack on India emenating from Pakistan, it was an attack that freshened the wounds of all countries in the world. About 30 foreign nationals died, Pakistans reputation was eroded by India's diplomatic offensive. This would go down as another blotch on Indo-Pak ties, Pakistan's commitment to end terrorism.

Wow; now kashmir is an old issue :hitwall:
then mumbai is an old issue; at least the number of people killed is far less than the ones you killed in kashmir :guns:

Another reason for Indian side to answer the call in same tone- i think most Indian agency will love to return this favor by some covert operation - this war between countries is never ending. political gain - In which only civil people are at loss.
One cannot tend to be friendly when they are harboring terrorist to snap others in them backyard.

The past does have a reflection on our present .

Somehow I do not believe the news. This has not hit any of the mainstream media, and I am sure Media (specially the overactive Indian one) will lap it up like anything. This is reported to be from ANI, but their website does not show any such report.

This could well be a futile exercise, I'd prefer to wait for a credible source to confirm before jumping the gun.

Another reason for Indian side to answer the call in same tone- i think most Indian agency will love to return this favor by some covert operation - this war between countries is never ending. political gain - In which only civil people are at loss.
One cannot tend to be friendly when they are harboring terrorist to snap others in them backyard.

Oh i think you are already carrying out covert ops against Pakistan Through Afghanistan.
Now No charges against them have been proven so they had to be released.

Back
Top Bottom