What's new

Pakistan imposes Financial Sanctions on Dawood Ebrahim among others

I can't see any neutral source, but mostly Indian news outlets ... as you know how google search engine works... India is using FATF for its own benefits...good for them...

Do you think Indian will use FATF to admit their decades old Kashmiri mess killings ....

Doubtful, as RSS, Bajrang Dal, and Shiv Sena are still able to openly call for and carry out the murder, rape of Muslims and desecration of their dead without impunity.

Even BJP Indian government make such statements openly to large crowds of terrorist sympathizers without nary a word from "the champions of democracy and freedom" in the West.

However when a Kashmir takes revenge, they cry foul. FATF is just a tool of control over Muslim nations and enemies of the West.

The sooner we give a big 'get lost' to them like Iran and Turkey have done, the better.

Pak should ask UN first you start banning RSS which is no more proof is needed its leadership clearly accepted it they will kill openly muslins than expects something from us some times we act stupid and show some balls

“Bhai mian” finally in trouble?
Not that he is in town for the past ten years - living in another muslim nation with lots of his fellow Indians around him.

How come there is only one Indian in this list.

thanks ,
you issued him pakistani passport . now he is your citizen.
kept him in sanction list ,
more thanks .

Last edited:
Usual BS from Indian trolls, propaganda to portray Pakistan as a perpetrator and to deflect from it's own sins. See the tweet below from an Indian media person, that Dawood has been mentioned in Pakistan's UN consolidated list since 2015:

no propaganda
daud has pakistani passport , has got property in karachi , this means he has got some business in pakistan.

Usual BS from Indian trolls, propaganda to portray Pakistan as a perpetrator and to deflect from it's own sins. See the tweet below from an Indian media person, that Dawood has been mentioned in Pakistan's UN consolidated list since 2015:

What else do you expect from these desperate morons ? I mean Dawood Ibrahim probably has got more property and business in GCC states than any other country but you wont see them talking about it. Last time they were so happy that UAE seized his properties and probably were waiting for money which never came :lol:
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...uae-envoy-narendra-modi-bjp-955616-2017-01-18

He even has properties in UK and other EU countries
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/intern...eres-list-of-dawood-ibrahims-properties-in-uk

I mean guy has properties and buisness in every country across the globe
https://www.oneindia.com/india/dawood-ibrahim-has-50-prime-properties-in-10-countries-1841636.html

Yet you will see Indians barking 24/7 bcz he probably got couple of properties probably via his front men. I am willing to bet that he has more properties and business in India than than overseas empire combined.

Issuing dawood a passport is a bold move by Pakistan as it requires citizenship of the country.
But i believe he is considered a respectable member in Pakistan as Pakistan cricket icon miandad's son is married to dawoods daughter.
Pakistan is safe due to the support of China, which has openly supported UN designated terrorists based in Pakistan before.

they have made a big mistake by giving dawood pakistani citizenship , now this is costing them dearly in FATF. this is giving them bad image .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom