What's new

Pakistan imposes Financial Sanctions on Dawood Ebrahim among others

If no propaganda, then why the thread? It's clear that this "Pakistani" list is simply a copy and paste from the UN list, it's not because the government thinks or believes he lives in Pakistan.

copy paste of UN list ?
do you mean pakistan will accept any body as pakistani if UN tells them ?
so you accepted an international wanted criminal dawood as your own because UN had his name on list ?

My point is there is no concern whatsoever for Pakistan. Any theatrics and histrionics are purely in the mind of Indians and their echo chamber media. If an international criminal has an address in the Cayman Islands and never set foot there, should the government of the Cayman Islands be "embarrassed"? I'm afraid they're never "embarrassed" by this and nor should they be. In fact, the country of origin or the country where any "alleged crime" took place should be truly embarrassed that this individual has run rings around said country. Tax dodgers and mafia drug lords use non-domicile addresses routinely. This concept is nothing new or worthy of Bollywood intervention.

cayman islands should not bother till FATF comes to their door knocking for some criminal who is involved in terror financing ,

copy paste of UN list ?
do you mean pakistan will accept any body as pakistani if UN tells them ?
so you accepted an international wanted criminal dawood as your own because UN had his name on list ?

That is the UN list, not Pakistan's list. Any entities or individuals under NACTA come under Pakistani acceptance and he is not listed under NACTA.

Some of our Indian friends have been living under a rock for a few decades. They don't get how the world actually works. I bet these same people have watched every episode of Narcos on Netflix though.

Or they have been watching too much of Indian Media which is basically same as living under a rock. Even a moron can understand a planned effort when 10-20 different new outlets publish an article with same heading and content word by word. I was watching Hassan Nisar and he coined a term for PPP and PMLN leaders and followers.

Mutmain Beigairat :lol:

I think term fits on these Indian Trolls perfectly.

cayman islands should not bother till FATF comes to their door knocking for some criminal who is involved in terror financing ,
Do you think FATF's remit is restricted to countries that India cries "terrorist" over and nothing else?

That is the UN list, not Pakistan's list. Any entities or individuals under NACTA come under Pakistani acceptance and he is not listed under NACTA.

so dawood has nothing to do with pakistan ? what about his properties in karachi ?

So no police verification is done and not bio-metrics are taken for machine readable passports.
I don't understand why anyone needs to be present in person to obtain a "machine readable passport". I'm no expert in this technology. However, I do know that I have a machine readable passport and I simply applied for it online.

Let me guess. Republic TV, Zee News, Aaj Tak.

No, its "India TV" instead of Aaj Tak. Dont you know Mawali of Madisson is with India Today group now?

Or, if I may guess your preferences, should it be NDTV, The Hindu & The Print? Or where-ever Mawali's wife is working currently? or Mojo or whatever Burkha Dutt is doing?

My point is there is no concern whatsoever for Pakistan. Any theatrics and histrionics are purely in the mind of Indians and their echo chamber media. If an international criminal has an address in the Cayman Islands and never set foot there, should the government of the Cayman Islands be "embarrassed"? I'm afraid they're never "embarrassed" by this and nor should they be. In fact, the country of origin or the country where any "alleged crime" took place should be truly embarrassed that this individual has run rings around said country. Tax dodgers and mafia drug lords use non-domicile addresses routinely. This concept is nothing new or worthy of Bollywood intervention.

I think if OBL is found there, many internationally designated criminals are found there, FATF is knocking at the door and reputation is so bad that even the PM has to be stripped at Airports, yes Cayman Islands should not just feel embarrassed but take corrective action too.

(Assuming of course that Cayman Islands is civilised and has a bit of honor & shame. Not everyone is capable of getting embarrassed you know)

No, its "India TV" instead of Aaj Tak. Dont you know Mawali of Madisson is with India Today group now?

But Snake Sambit is a regular guest on Aaj Tak. He and Rohit Sardana took the life of Rajiv Tyagi recently. Aren't you proud ?

I don't understand why anyone needs to be present in person to obtain a "machine readable passport". I'm no expert in this technology. However, I do know that I have a machine readable passport and I simply applied for it online.

The machine readable passport can have biometric information in it. But it is not compulsory. Clearly Pakistan does not have it. What is more problematic is not having a police verification. In India, renewal no longer need police verification but the first time passport does.

Back
Top Bottom