What's new

Pakistan imposes Financial Sanctions on Dawood Ebrahim among others

Very embarrassing. I don't think that Malaysia will support this time. India is doing lots of things behind the scenes. Timing of this document is also suspicious. Don't mind but I feel Pak will be blacklisted this time.this dawood fact, it's shameful for any respectable country.

Getting interesting ... because India papers claim all properties of D company in UAE and UK are seize ... That's what I thought for a minute, If UAE freeze all asset made through money laundering then they will be broke ...

I am an Indian. Please don't trust Indian media's news unless & until same news is verified & endorsed by at least 3 mainstream media houses.

One presstitute of India recently declared the former president of India as "dead" while he was hospitalised (he still is). This presstitute once took interview of the same president and misbehaved. The former prez took his class on camera and reminded him that he was interviewing a former president of India and he better behave. This presstitute is a leading journalist, like it or not. He made his career from villainising Modi for 2.5 decades and is still going strong. He earned the sobriquet of "mawali of madisson" after getting into a fist fight with public in maddison square. Heshould actually be in mental asylum but he is a "leading journalist". He was aso insulted on cam by Ambani, Modi, and recently by lawyer of Sushant Singh. I can provide links of all this if required. Indian media is full of such retards.

Not sure if English is your first language but you seem to misunderstand what is written in the release. It lists his contact addresses in Pakistan and that a Pakistani passport was issued to him. Neither of these necessitate his physical presence in Pakistan.

So what you are saying is that if the person is applying from abroad, his passport will be issued from a city in Pakistan and not from the embassy where he applied to.

Too bad mental gymnastics is not a sport, i see gold medal potential in many members here

no propaganda
daud has pakistani passport , has got property in karachi , this means he has got some business in pakistan.

If no propaganda, then why the thread? It's clear that this "Pakistani" list is simply a copy and paste from the UN list, it's not because the government thinks or believes he lives in Pakistan.

What else do you expect from these desperate morons ? I mean Dawood Ibrahim probably has got more property and business in GCC states than any other country but you wont see them talking about it. Last time they were so happy that UAE seized his properties and probably were waiting for money which never came :lol:
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...uae-envoy-narendra-modi-bjp-955616-2017-01-18

He even has properties in UK and other EU countries
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/intern...eres-list-of-dawood-ibrahims-properties-in-uk

I mean guy has properties and buisness in every country across the globe
https://www.oneindia.com/india/dawood-ibrahim-has-50-prime-properties-in-10-countries-1841636.html

Yet you will see Indians barking 24/7 bcz he probably got couple of properties probably via his front men. I am willing to bet that he has more properties and business in India than than overseas empire combined.

Plus, there's enough political and R&AW backed individuals in Karachi, that anything or anyone wouldn't be kept under wraps for long, let alone several decades.

This is a stupid decision.

This is nothing but accepting guilt and will create more issues at FATF.

I do not know who is advising PMIK. :hitwall:

This is a stupid decision.

This is nothing but accepting guilt and will create more issues at FATF.

I do not know who is advising PMIK. :hitwall:

Please see post #41, the same has been the case since 2015. This is simply a UN list, that has been copied by Pakistan. This by no means, implicates any breaches of FATF regulations or other international law. Heck, the government has even stated that they do not believe Dawood is in the country:

Please see post #41, the same has been the case since 2015. This is simply a UN list, that has been copied by Pakistan. This by no means, implicates any breaches of FATF regulations or other international law. Heck, the government has even stated that they do not believe Dawood is in the country:

Thanks brother for the clarification.

I was wondering how can PMIK be so stupid.

OP is fake.

This thread needs to be locked.

English is not my part of originality so nevermind my poor English.

You may have addresses in cayman or hawaii. If you are an internationally designated criminal, u having an address there definitely means that you have a connection there. International criminals operate globally. Obviously they cannot be at all their addresses all the time. They may operate via proxies, may use this address to hide while that address is being raided and vice-versa.

All in all, any civilised country will feel kindof embarrassed if "addresses" of international criminals are present within its territory.

Some may even investigate into it.

But only one can have the gumption to shrug off everything and say "we dont know who is he. we dont know where he is. we dont know what he does. we only know he is not here. we only know he was never here. we dont know how he has an address here. we dont know how he has our passport"

Incidentally, this same country said something similar about OBL too. It never knew he was right there in its backyard. Everyone is unnecessarily trying to trap this innocent kid.
My point is there is no concern whatsoever for Pakistan. Any theatrics and histrionics are purely in the mind of Indians and their echo chamber media. If an international criminal has an address in the Cayman Islands and never set foot there, should the government of the Cayman Islands be "embarrassed"? I'm afraid they're never "embarrassed" by this and nor should they be. In fact, the country of origin or the country where any "alleged crime" took place should be truly embarrassed that this individual has run rings around said country. Tax dodgers and mafia drug lords use non-domicile addresses routinely. This concept is nothing new or worthy of Bollywood intervention.

UAE denied seizing his properties. They even named him so it was like a direct slap on face of Indians. If UAE started seizing properties of foreign residents and buisness men who are crimnals then they would go broke within months. Most of that real estate investment in UAE is via money launderd from other countries. You can bet FATF will never ask UAE to introduce such law as they ask Pakistan bcz they know damn well it hinders ease of doing business.
Some of our Indian friends have been living under a rock for a few decades. They don't get how the world actually works. I bet these same people have watched every episode of Narcos on Netflix though.

Back
Top Bottom