What's new

Pakistan imposes Financial Sanctions on Dawood Ebrahim among others

But Snake Sambit is a regular guest on Aaj Tak. He and Rohit Sardana took the life of Rajiv Tyagi recently. Aren't you proud ?
Wow, so BJP Spokeperson being on Aaj Tak is your reason for Aaj Tak on BJP's side? Wow really wow!!

Just so you know. BJP Spokespersons come on NDTV also. You can add 1+1 I hope.

And no, I am not surprised at your "took the life of Rajiv Tyagi". Dont expect a response.

Wow, so BJP Spokeperson being on Aaj Tak is your reason for Aaj Tak on BJP's side? Wow really wow!!

When right-leaning and chaploos presenters like Rohit Sardana are promoted by the channel what should one infer ?

Just so you know. BJP Spokespersons come on NDTV also. You can add 1+1 I hope.

I regularly watch NDTV India ( the Hindi branch ) and found it to be fair.

When right-leaning and chaploos presenters like Rohit Sardana are promoted by the channel what should one infer ?
The same channel has MadissonKaMawali as one of the top bosses. Why dont you infer the opposite?

I regularly watch NDTV India ( the Hindi branch ) and found it to be fair.
So you agree that BJP spokesperson coming on a Channel is not an indication of that channel being unfair?
If yes, you need to revisit your post and infer what u wanted to say by your reference to Sambit. If you cant infer anything, please visit a psychiatrist.
LOL. Dont mind the humour. Truth is bitter.

Your government has been consistently saying that he is not in Pakistan and has been issuing passport to him. Most countries found in this situation would be feeling very embarrassed.

This is bullshit....ISI is among the top ten spy agency in the world and they couldn’t give him a different name.

View attachment 663026

View attachment 663028

Pak Admits Dawood Ibrahim Address As Karachi, Imposes Financial Sanctions
According to Pakistani authorities, Dawood Ibrahim's address is "White House, Near Saudi Mosque, Clifton" in Karachi, Pakistan.
All IndiaReported by Neeta Sharma, Edited by Divyanshu Dutta RoyUpdated: August 22, 2020 8:24 pm IST

New Delhi:
Dawood Ibrahim, one of India's most wanted men, lives in Karachi, the Pakistani government said on Saturday, after years of denying that it shelters the underworld don blamed for the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts along with other terrorists.

Pakistan's admission came in a list of 88 banned terror groups disclosed as part of its efforts to wriggle out of tough financial sanctions for helping terrorists.

The country said it had imposed financial sanctions on the terror groups and their leaders, including Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar and Dawood Ibrahim, by ordering the seizure of all of their properties and freezing of bank accounts.

The Paris-based Financial Action Task Force (FATF) put Pakistan on the grey list in June 2018 and asked Islamabad to implement a plan of action by the end of 2019, but the deadline was extended later due to COVID-19 pandemic.

The Pakistani government issued two notifications on August 18 announcing sanctions on key figures of terror outfits such as 26/11 Mumbai attack mastermind and Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief Harfiz Saeed, Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) chief Masood Azhar, and underworld don Dawood Ibrahim.

According to Pakistani authorities, Dawood Ibrahim's address is "White House, Near Saudi Mosque, Clifton" in Karachi, Pakistan. He also has other properties listed as "House Nu 37 - 30th Street - defence, Housing Authority, Karachi" and "Palatial bungalow in the hilly area of Noorabad in Karachi".

India has long held that there is proof that Dawood Ibrahim, hunted for nearly three decades, has been living in Pakistan's largest city and financial capital - an assertion also confirmed by the UN. Pakistan, which had also denied Osama Bin Laden lived in the country, has been refuting the charge.

Dawood Ibrahim, who heads a vast and multifaceted illegal business empire, emerged as India's most wanted terrorist after the 1993 Mumbai bombings in which 257 people were killed and 700 were injured.

Besides the Mumbai blasts, the 59-year-old don is also accused of masterminding other terror attacks and faces multiple charges of money laundering and extortion. India and the US also accuse Dawood of financing terror groups including al Qaeda and Lashkar-e-Taiba.

8 negative rating for posting threads.. wow, thats great..

But negative ratings still there..
Nope they r not. Its a glitch after system update but if you look at OP reactions number etc. the negative rating won't appear. No negative or positive rating given post updated till now stands valid and shall be gone.

I can't see any neutral source, but mostly Indian news outlets ... as you know how google search engine works... India is using FATF for its own benefits...good for them...

He posted official link.. not Indian or pak media sources... just scroll back..

So Pakistanis lied about presence of Dawood in Pakistan for last 16 years....same with Osama Bin Laden. I wonder what else did they lie about...did we really down an F-16 on Feb 26th as shown by 3 different radars? :lol:

What else do you expect from these desperate morons ? I mean Dawood Ibrahim probably has got more property and business in GCC states than any other country but you wont see them talking about it. Last time they were so happy that UAE seized his properties and probably were waiting for money which never came :lol:
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...uae-envoy-narendra-modi-bjp-955616-2017-01-18

He even has properties in UK and other EU countries
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/intern...eres-list-of-dawood-ibrahims-properties-in-uk

I mean guy has properties and buisness in every country across the globe
https://www.oneindia.com/india/dawood-ibrahim-has-50-prime-properties-in-10-countries-1841636.html

Yet you will see Indians barking 24/7 bcz he probably got couple of properties probably via his front men. I am willing to bet that he has more properties and business in India than than overseas empire combined.

Am not sure who is barking here without seeing his source... lol

White House? We have a gangsta in ours too, lol. Btw I thought Osama bin Laden's mansion in Pakistan was called a white house too?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom