What's new

Pak forces destroy Iranian training camp in Parachinar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Turis of Parachinar have a habit of Shia extremism and/or marxism. That doesn't discount that Sunni extremists have terrorized innocent Shias from that area. Instead of fighting them, all efforts must be put into preventing them from going to "pilgrimates" to Karbala.

8 Pages of Discussion on a News Article published by a newspaper with zero credibility ? A report by some Qadir Khan Afghan ? Who is he ? Seriously guys ?

For those of you who don't know about "Roznama Jehan e Pakistan", it is Third-rate newspaper, And anyone can become an area reporter for the newspaper by paying just 50 Dollars. Their office is located near Raja Market, New Garden Town, Lahore.

''Roznama Jahan''... roughly translated, Daily world.

@Irfan Baloch

CoIQNnEWEAAl4Tg.jpg

Mashal ? The Fb page run by Jamat e Islami goons ?? That's your Source ? :disagree:

hopefully it is picked up by mainstream media for confirmation too

This incident allegedly took place almost 10 days ago. The only other sources (other than PDF) propagating this story are the twitter accounts of heads of Banned Organizations (e.g. Maulana Aurangzeb Faruqi of LeJ), and some pro Taliban Fb pages ...

Last edited:
take shias out of pakistan and the 99% population will have sigh of relief as there will be no mobile service suspension and roads blocked..and there will be no disgusting sights of people cutting themselves to bleed..

ah, hatred for your own country men.... Funny. Is that what KSA teaches you?

I think due to the Shia angle, there seems some sensitivity towards the issue otherwise tweets seem to be buzzing.

Shia or Sunni, why should there be any leniency shown. Law is the Law and it should be withheld for all equally. Main Street media should report any such activity regardless of sect involved.

If its true.....these loyal morons of Iran need to be kicked hard in middle....We Pakistanis are not sectarian at all...We elected Shia leaders, we are the only Sunni Majority country to have positive view of Iran unlike others....is itself a proof how open minded Pakistanis are in Muslim world....

That moron mullah ruling Iran is dangerous for Pakistanis....Iran taking interest in Pakistani shia community is very dangerous for us before they can use them to stir trouble in our cities....I will immediately lose respect for Shias if they'll favor Iran over Pakistan and start dancing on Iranian tunes....

But i do feel that Iranian proxies can't pressurize Pakistan for too long...Just look some Mullahs were sitting in Islamabad on hinger strike...I was very surprised that why Media didn't cover them probably they knew why those mullah sat in Islamabad and on whom's order.....

We are being taken as for granted...Pakistani people should be told about those bad eggs who are devoted to Iranian Mullahs......Name them openly and shame them so that eyes of Iranian fan boys can be opened...

If they make too much noise...send them immediately to Iran....their great and beloved country....We don't need them...People who care about Pakistan are alive well, they don't need riders of two boats.......

Posted this news a weeks ago. Nobody bought it. Even posted a picture of tweet from a foreign journalist. Ain't that some Bull.

and what we did after destroying that training camp? we are waiting for next training camp so we can destroy that too? Mullah don't understand diplomacy or rules, they understand tit for tat.. and for tit for tat even if needed to support fanatics worst then animals ISIS we should not hesitate..

Pakistan's only real threat is our diversity.. and whoever try to exploit it by using religious or ethnic cards is our worst enemy.. which include Saudis too

Shias never blowing themselves up !

Please go & mind about black lifes :)

the on goings further came to light after the Indian monkey Kubhushan Yadav has spilt beans.

If its true.....these loyal morons of Iran need to be kicked hard in middle....We Pakistanis are not sectarian at all...We elected Shia leaders, we are the only Sunni Majority country to have positive view of Iran unlike others....is itself a proof how open minded Pakistanis are in Muslim world....

That moron mullah ruling Iran is dangerous for Pakistanis....Iran taking interest in Pakistani shia community is very dangerous for us before they can use them to stir trouble in our cities....I will immediately lose respect for Shias if they'll favor Iran over Pakistan and start dancing on Iranian tunes....

But i do feel that Iranian proxies can't pressurize Pakistan for too long...Just look some Mullahs were sitting in Islamabad on hinger strike...I was very surprised that why Media didn't cover them probably they knew why those mullah sat in Islamabad and on whom's order.....

We are being taken as for granted...Pakistani people should be told about those bad eggs who are devoted to Iranian Mullahs......Name them openly and shame them so that eyes of Iranian fan boys can be opened...

If they make too much noise...send them immediately to Iran....their great and beloved country....We don't need them...People who care about Pakistan are alive well, they don't need riders of two boats.......
Are you guys even reading your own posts
Iran against Pakistan
tell me who exactly wants this ?
Iran?no
Pakistan?no
KSA?
India?
USA?
what we need is building trust and having massive trade with Iran upon lifting sanctions
once you establish Trade with them they wont be saying or doing anything bad about us even if they are doing right now

Are you guys even reading your own posts
Iran against Pakistan
tell me who exactly wants this ?
Iran?no
Pakistan?no
KSA?
India?
USA?
what we need is building trust and having massive trade with Iran upon lifting sanctions
once you establish Trade with them they wont be saying or doing anything bad about us even if they are doing right now

Yes we want to trade with Iran but they need to come out honest just like we showed them our neutrality in yemen war

Anyone who wants to promote Sectarianism in Pakistan, Be it Sunni or Shia. I say kick them out and before kicking them out make sure to teach them a very good lesson and then Expose the same country who was using them as baits.

No one is allowed to use our nation or nationals for other countries or to kill others sects like what SIPAH e SAHABA are doing killing Innocent shias in our country and our government or forces are not taking any action against them.
Sipah Sahaba is dead and inactive, when was the last time they killed any Shias? dont give this a sectarian color, our forces destroyed an Irani training camp, good work PA, thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom