What's new

Pak forces destroy Iranian training camp in Parachinar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with This Shias of pakistan are more nation loving people then others

Dear you statement is right and wrong at the same time as not all Shias are against country yet their is fact that sort friction is there between Shia as sect and Wahabis not in Pak only but throughout the Muslim world and blood of innocent is shed due to this. We can't clos our eyes from problem we as Muslims should work for unity of Ummah but it is not possible by giving statements like u. I have given you facts and what I observed while living in area around Gujrat. There are pickets of Wahabis and Shias there and minor clashes are common. I may pinpoint areas but will not do so. Further Irani's own statements and videos uploaded on social media are also open for every one.

Truth is there that some people from pointed sects are either more loyal to Iran or KSA on basis of their sects and indirectly becoming threat for own country and people. Unfortunately Shia Alims calling Wahabis as Kharijis and similarly Wahabis calling Shias as Non Muslims will not help cause of Islam.

Some veils come off after a lot of water has passed under the bridge............... We as nation tend to overlook the follies of our "FRIENDS" but to a certain extent. Great work by Iran to create a sectarian Arena on Pakistani soil......... No wonder the words of Mr. Hempher are making sense.

No my dear they are not dead still active under different name. Look into Karachi Quetta and some incidents in Peshawar too.

Just by looking at this PDF you can say how divided as nation we are.Some are spitting venom filled by their saudi aqaz and some are tilting towards Iran where is Pakistan here.
Its you who have to live here in this country not saudis or iranis.So group buddies live and let others live.
I dont care about KSA, and i dont care about Iran.
Pakistan above all countries, anyone else who tries to create "fasad" here be it KSA or Iran or any country, they will be dealt with, those who are loyal tot hose countries can get out of Pakistan

We have severely harmed Kashmir cause by shutting our eyes to the infiltration of mujahedeen into IOK that is why world community is silent believing Indian propaganda that current troubles are Pakistan sponsored.

Afghans are now friends with Russians who invaded their country but hate Pakistanis because of Gen. Hamid Gul’s partisan support of Gulbuddinn Hikmatyar. Hikmatyar himself is no longer friend of Pakistan either.

We must not let Pakistani territory be used for training fighters for fighting foreign wars, be it religious, supporting Muslims or against the oppressive regimes.

Even if the above article is only part truth; we should be glad that it is now over.

We have severely harmed Kashmir cause by shutting our eyes to the infiltration of mujahedeen into IOK that is why world community is silent believing Indian propaganda that current troubles are Pakistan sponsored.

Afghans are now friends with Russians who invaded their country but hate Pakistanis because of Gen. Hamid Gul’s partisan support of Gulbuddinn Hikmatyar. Hikmatyar himself is no longer friend of Pakistan either.

We must not let Pakistani territory be used for training fighters for fighting foreign wars, be it religious, supporting Muslims or against the oppressive regimes.

Even if the above article is only part truth; we should be glad that it is now over.
Dear bro world is putting blind eye over Kashmir because of economic interest not because of infiltration from Azad Kashmir.
Azad Kashmir is a part of Kashmir they have their own Govt plus relatives, families in IOK and if the wish to participate in freedom struggle to liberate their own land we must not stop them. They have moral ground to do that because they are Kashmiris and taking part in freedom struggle.

Dear bro world is putting blind eye over Kashmir because of economic interest not because of infiltration from Azad Kashmir.
Azad Kashmir is a part of Kashmir they have their own Govt plus relatives, families in IOK and if the wish to participate in freedom struggle to liberate their own land we must not stop them. They have moral ground to do that because they are Kashmiris and taking part in freedom struggle.

Afghanistan can use the same argument for TTP. Swat was an independent princely state and merged into Pakistan in 1969. I personally visited Mingora & Kalaam in the 1960 when Wali of Swat was very much there. Pakistan Assembly even agreed to impose Sharia Law in Swat in Feb. 2009.

Mullah Fazlullah is a native Swati and so are many of his followers. If they use neighbouring Afghan province to ' Liberate' their motherland and create an Islamic Emirates, is it right?

Most of Baluchistan had independent states in 1947 and even fought a war against Pakistan Army. Should Afghanistan continue supporting Baluch Liberation Army?

Moral & diplomatic support; most definitely Yes but supporting insurgency actively by providing safe havens to the freedom fighters; No. Sorry to disagree but you cannot apply different standards here.

I maintain that it is a wrong to train, arm & actively support volunteers to fight in a foreign country. Terrorist & freedom fighter can be one & the same thing depending upon which side of the mirror you are looking at. For example 1857 was called 'Sepoy Rebellion' and in my time in the history text books it was mentioned as "Ghadar" because these books had been written during the Raj. Now it is called War of independence.

You are however entitled to your opinion and welcome to it.

Last edited:
Afghanistan can use the same argument for TTP. Swat was an independent princely state and merged into Pakistan in 1969. I personally visited Mingora & Kalaam in the 1960 when Wali of Swat was very much there. Pakistan Assembly even agreed to impose Sharia Law in Swat in Feb. 2009.

Mullah Fazlullah is a native Swati and so are many of his followers. If they use neighbouring Afghan province to ' Liberate' their motherland and create an Islamic Emirates, is it right?

Most of Baluchistan had independent states in 1947 and even fought a war against Pakistan Army. Should Afghanistan continue supporting Baluch Liberation Army?

Moral & diplomatic support; most definitely Yes but supporting insurgency actively by providing safe havens to the freedom fighters; No. Sorry to disagree but you cannot apply different standards here.

I maintain that it is a wrong to train, arm & actively support volunteers to fight in a foreign country. Terrorist & freedom fighter can be one & the same thing depending upon which side of the mirror you are looking at. For example 1857 was called 'Sepoy Rebellion' and in my time in the history text books it was mentioned as "Ghadar" because these books had been written during the Raj. Now it is called War of independence.

You are however entitled to your opinion and welcome to it.

So much wrong in your post. Swat was never an independent state, but a princely state ala Bhawalpur. Swat also had Sharia Law prior to incorporation into NWFP. It was peaceful. Neither did numerous "states" in Balochistan fight Pak. In fact they rebelled against Kalat. Kalat was the closest thing to an "independent" entity in Balochistan in 1947.

Freedom fighters in Kashmir are not fighting in a foreign country. They haven't attacked India. They're only defending themselves. And if Azad Kashmiris want to help them, Pak is not going to get in their way. Nothing opinionated about that. You're more than welcome to believe your false narrative.

Shia volunteers are normal people ... they are so welcomed here ! :)

You have to do something about isis guys .
In that case we may started to welcome Sunni / Wahabi fighter from Iran to facilitate them to attack Iran. Don't bring hate between the two countries and their people.
@Irfan Baloch your also title holder Kindly check this person he always post against Pakistan and spreads false propaganda.

In that case we may started to welcome Sunni / Wahabi fighter from Iran to facilitate them to attack Iran. Don't bring hate between the two countries and their people.
@Irfan Baloch your also title holder Kindly check this person he always post against Pakistan and spreads false propaganda.

You already let them to attack Iran!

Shia volunteers are normal people ... they are so welcomed here ! :)

You have to do something about isis guys ...
We have the proper uniformed forces to fight any threat that arises from any terrorist networks, we DO NOT need any volunteers, and any camp setup by anyone will be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom