What's new

Ongoing war in Parachinar

Big Tank

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As per some of my Turi friends in Karachi who belong from Parachinar and have relatives there, Parachinar is under siege by both the Afghan and the internal side. Taliban are pushing TTP troops from the border while Pro TTP tribals are moving towards Parachinar from Kohat and Kurram Agency. 6 confirmed deaths from the Turi side.

Does anyone else have further information on this? As PA troops have been absent from the scene and local FC have always been fishy anyways. The same act was done back in 2007 to achieve certain goals.

It was a land dispute between a Shia and Sunni bangash families that have turned into a sectarian war by the Taliban pushing TTP from other side of the border.

It's either a tribal conflict or a sectarian one- both show us as a country of low IQ people

not sure what is the live situation but those areas have suffered too much

first drones then TTP

I have been to Torkham pass in 2019 right on the border crossing into Afghanistan

I heard a story of ISIS coming to a border region after a family had a baby after many years

as a celebration they had a party where the fired into the air

ISIS heard it and came and asked why did you fire in the air

they said our family had a baby after many years and its only a celebration

ISIS said ok so provide food and let us enjoy in your celebration, so they stayed and ate

afterwards they took the baby and killed him, they then threatened the family if they ever shot in the air again they will face the consequences

I dont know if this story is true or not but a local guy told us and it was very sad to hear it many people around agreed with the events of the story

Backwards tribal areas full of jahilat constantly in conflict

It's a sectarian conflict between pashtuns of the same tribe I think, Shias trying to take the land of Sunnis.

Not heard anything about TTP getting involved

As per some of my Turi friends in Karachi who belong from Parachinar and have relatives there, Parachinar is under siege by both the Afghan and the internal side. Taliban are pushing TTP troops from the border while Pro TTP tribals are moving towards Parachinar from Kohat and Kurram Agency. 6 confirmed deaths from the Turi side.

Does anyone else have further information on this? As PA troops have been absent from the scene and local FC have always been fishy anyways. The same act was done back in 2007 to achieve certain goals.

It was a land dispute between a Shia and Sunni bangash families that have turned into a sectarian war by the Taliban pushing TTP from other side of the border.

you claim that ttp is involved and is oppressing shias, while the first source you posted literally claims otherwise.

you claim that ttp is involved and is oppressing shias, while the first source you posted literally claims otherwise.
I wanted to post the story of both sides. You'd be calling me biased if I only tweeted Shia sources. What an irony

Wahhabis can not stop terrorism, until Saudi funding of tableeghi group and madarsahs stop.

Military and Politicians will not stop Wahhabis, because they love Saudi Riyal.

Sunnis have no problem with Shia.

But Wahhabis killing Sunni, Shia and want to make Pakistan "Wahhabistan".

Their daddy "Yazid" was same monster.

The same old Turi vs Chamkani drama.
The whole operation koh e sufaid was about this.

Maybe when the army is done with political engineering it could look at the terrorists waging war in our country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom