What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fifth generation aircraft should be judged by its capabilities rather than appearance and shapes. And one cannot judge the capabilities based on pics :lol:
Let me give you an example.
01245667.jpg

e26dfec0e77c5067eaa71784dd7f7e6f.jpg

Both frigates claim to have reduced RCS so by just only and only looking at these pics which of the above looks stealthier without even reading the specs? Pictures play a very vital role.
As far as i know there are two types of stealth technologies one will make use the shape of the aircraft to make it invisible to the radar. second one is using RAM coatings on the body of the aircraft where shaping of the aircraft is not possible.
Shape is 90 % of the stealth technology. You can not have RAM coated brick and claim to to be as stealthier as RAM coated Ball. RAM is also applied on F-22 and F-35 and thats how they have came to a desire result with the best stealth fighters in the world.
So it looks like the stealth is a combination of both types of technologies in F22 and PAK FA. On that note we cannot judge one fighter is inferior :disagree:
So then you the F are you judging that PAK-FA is par with F-22? Why are indians so thick and delusional?
Secondly PAK FA is more maneuverable than F22 because of 3D thrust vectoring incorporated into it. :tup:
maneuverability does not count much in future areal engagements. F-22 is appropriate maneuverability to give any 3dTVC a run and at the same time not be a stunt air show joke.
Thirdly weapons pay load of PAK FA is more than F22 :tup:
so? Su-27 has more pay load then F-22? whats your point?
There are new long range missiles under development which are deadlier :yahoo:
The self protection ECM EW etc technology have also progressed where long range AAM dont have that much of advantage anymore.
Finally ruskies have designed the 5 th gen fighter at a low cost than Yankees.
thats because ruskies are broke. after all they could only come up with a evolved su-27 like plane.

The engine used in this flight is not the final engine. its 117S and not 117 which would power the PAK-FA.
TVC engines have bigger IR signature.
second, ultra maneuverability is one of the primary requirements of russian 5th gen program. so engine will have 3d tvc.
Its useless for the americans who do not bother too much with this concept. but then too bad for them... they aint gonna get so much attention in stunt air shows.
3rd, how can you tell from the pictures that its not stealth engine exhaust? engine should mix cold air into the exhaust to decrease the ir visibility and I dont think you can tell that from pictures.
You are a indian right. so its normal for them to be deluded. admit it. AL-117 has no stealth exhaust like in F-22 and F-35.

Secondly PAK FA is more maneuverable than F22 because of 3D thrust vectoring incorporated into it.

ever heard of DAS system :smokin:
F-35 is less maneuverable but it ain't a Junk

Last edited by a moderator:
Modifications? why? because of 'Photo-Analysis' from these guys?:rofl:
seriously mate we don't need to convince them... they have to convince themselves to sleep better :bunny:

ps. I think we need to start a new thread "Uncover the story behind the photo of PAK-FA" :D

EVEN good for US! :victory:
because we know we have this junk to bare with. but i am sure china with 2x more R&D budget they are gonna come up with as good if not better stealth air craft then military broken Russia. Russia has lost its military might which it use to have back in 70s 80s. :cry:

Seriously... a prototype makes its first test flight and already we start hearing comments that the "PAK-FA is inferior to F-22 and F-35". Seriously, what are you guys? 5th grade kids?

Serioulsy too many deluded indians flooding this forum. but seriously what makes you think PAK-FA is even close to F-22? what are you guys? 3 year old girls! :rofl:

its intakes are similar to SU 27 woudent u russian make fool of india most of time when u sell ur equipment to them

what are those facts that pakfa is better ok it is better but reality is u willl remain nuts becoz russians sell u those things which they dont want MIG 29 becoz of crashes they keept them on ground and indian bought new MIG 29K russian old aircraft carrier useless india buyed and signed a contact and its price is keep going high everyday at that same prize india would have buyed nimitz class AC and SU 30 russian never have that SU 30 in its airforce russia will bring new SU 37 for its airforce but india is nuts and russia are playing with your money story in submarine akula classs its tech is soo old russia decomisiong them and india is taking them on lease what else u want to hear add one one more failure pakfa and brahmos

how high is ur fever after the test flight :rofl:

:woot:

Customer??

or may be i am thinking too much?

source please...

No No EmO, its not what India is thinking.. apart from India and Russia, Malaysia is a potential buyer. Malaysia has been following the same path as Indian or vice versa, They both have same types of aircrafts.

But it's too early to say.. Come on yaar let this beauty take a breath now. We will see such things later.

yeah it will be sour for Raptor to eat the Russian Glory:rolleyes:

If you can't talk with logic then don't post

wasn't replying to you......
anyways carry on....

The aircraft has barely taken into the air and some members are ranting as if the first IAF squadron has been DECLARED OPERATIONAL.
Even when the futuristic looking MIG-35 was unveiled, the general belief was that Russia has excelled in fighter design but soon after the project was cancelled. The PAK-FA looks a derivative of the MIG-35, presently nothing is there to suggest that this would bare fruit and go into production. Even if it proves successful, you are perhaps talking a decade before induction.

wasn't replying to you......
anyways carry on....

now thats my turn to say

" Grapes are sour "

All of u
just calm down, don't spoil their party, Its just a prototype :D

EVEN good for US! :victory:
because we know we have this junk to bare with. but i am sure china with 2x more R&D budget they are gonna come up with as good if not better stealth air craft then military broken Russia. Russia has lost its military might which it use to have back in 70s 80s. :cry:

Pre-2008 Russia has been repeatedly making mistakes. Open sources saying they don't even have a missile platform to use in their SSBNs. They should choose Mig's instead of Su's research on that one. Since I am not an expert, so I am extremely bold and dare to say anything. :cheesy: -> It's difficult to optimize Su-platforms; Migs are wild cards, If Migs are optimized, last night a gypsy told me :cheesy: there is a great chance Migs based 5th gen can take on the best breed of American crafts. For the next 5-10 years, American fighter jets will likely remain ranked #1 in the world, however not necesssarily dominant of skies, since a small squadron can be probably challenged by best breed of today's Su-s with advanced missile and radar systems.
While the best bet China has is to increase their radar and missile capabilities.
These are all my EDUCATED WILD GUESS, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom