What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine is not final
Design is not final
TVC is not final
Shape and stealth character is not final...

Then, I think No need to be proud of this plane...

and Pictures give lots of knowledge wheather It has a stelth character or not...Check all aircrafts, ships, destoyers that claimed to have stealth characteristic. You are going to realise what I am talking about...

b1fcae9d11a5de044220e5969c10df22.jpg

Last edited:
Engine is not final
Design is not final
TVC is not final
Shape and stealth character is not final...

Then, I think No need to be proud of this plane...

and Pictures give lots of knowledge wheather It has a stelth character or not...Check all aircrafts, ships, destoyers that claimed to have stealth characteristic. You are going to realise what I am talking about...
Yes, nothing is final because..........

its only first flight and they are planning to induct it after 5 years and 5 years is a lot of time for modifications.

Except from the engine exhaust nozzles, every thing else just screams stealth.
Good Going Russia.
Best of Luck India.

Regards,
Sapper

Well, the large intake surfaces at near right angles don't seem stealthy either...

Congrats to India and Russia for this amazing feat. The plane looks really nice.
As for stealth characteristics, everything looks ok till now. And please dont judge the plane on basis of shape. Shape is not the only way to add stealth to the plane. It is a combination of different things.

The plane doesn't look to be in the final stage as I can't seem to find its internal weapon bay. Can anybody confirm this?

From a Russian site, when asked about India's contribution in PAK-Fa:

"The Indian input will be just great relative to other Indo-Russian joint ventures till now.

1) Almost all composites on both version, since India has for now more advanced manufacturing line for composites.
2) Two-seater avionics.
3) Most of electronics on FGFA version. Including Radar's DSP. Hardware and especially software/
4) FGFA final engine will be per Indian choice, so probably being MKIsed western or Russian engine, difference in nozzles could be too.
5) The well expected in 10 years Naval versions will be probably even more different. "

"Progressive composites - is a half of project success since payload, stealth and airframe life are heavy depended of it. I think, everyone must do what can do the best. It's a key for competitiveness. If some avionic kit can be developed and produced in India - it's welcome. Otherwise, in India will be produced those parts, which is economically worth produce in India, and which is worth in Russia will be done there. It's depended of manufacturing effectiveness, what I want to say. THey will look for private sector submanufacturers in both countries."

What is the problem in feeling proud of a 5th gen fighter which is developed at such a low cost?

You comes with a picture and claim that It is much more capable than F-22 and F-35...

then We tell What we think about your pictures and type our reasons with our claims... and We tell Why Pak-Fa with this design can not be a rival of F-22 and F-35 based on our knowledges...

Then, When you saw our assertive claims, You start telling us that This is just a prototype, Engine is not final, TVC is not final, Design is not final...etc

If those pictures do not reflect Pak-Fa truely, No need to compare it with f-35-22.. It means No need to be proud of her...

thanx growler for an eye opener and let u know tooo its back is worst than even SU 27 its design have a lot of failures

From a Russian site, when asked about India's contribution in PAK-Fa:

"The Indian input will be just great relative to other Indo-Russian joint ventures till now.

1) Almost all composites on both version, since India has for now more advanced manufacturing line for composites.
2) Two-seater avionics.
3) Most of electronics on FGFA version. Including Radar's DSP. Hardware and especially software/
4) FGFA final engine will be per Indian choice, so probably being MKIsed western or Russian engine, difference in nozzles could be too.
5) The well expected in 10 years Naval versions will be probably even more different. "

"Progressive composites - is a half of project success since payload, stealth and airframe life are heavy depended of it. I think, everyone must do what can do the best. It's a key for competitiveness. If some avionic kit can be developed and produced in India - it's welcome. Otherwise, in India will be produced those parts, which is economically worth produce in India, and which is worth in Russia will be done there. It's depended of manufacturing effectiveness, what I want to say. THey will look for private sector submanufacturers in both countries."

long live indo-russian friendship:cheers:

thanx growler for an eye opener and let u know tooo its back is worst than even SU 27 its design have a lot of failures

ok. we and russians are idiots to invest in billion of dollars to this project. It is worse than su27 and even your jf17. its a 1st gen plane and is made of paper. not to mention it appears the size of a blue whale on a radar.

fellow members help this man.

Yes, nothing is final because..........

its only first flight and they are planning to induct it after 5 years and 5 years is a lot of time for modifications.

Modifications? why? because of 'Photo-Analysis' from these guys?:rofl:
seriously mate we don't need to convince them... they have to convince themselves to sleep better :bunny:

ps. I think we need to start a new thread "Uncover the story behind the photo of PAK-FA" :D

It is funny to read some of the comments made by some ignorant Pakistani members on this forum.

This is just a prototype and a lot of work is still left.

Read Putin's comments on this -

"There is very much to be done, in part as regards the engine," Putin said. "But the fact that the plane is already in the air is a big step forward."

New Russian stealth fighter makes first flight | Reuters

This prototype used the 117S engine which was developed for the Su-35 jet. So, obviously the engine section of the jet will bear resemblance to the traditional Sukhoi series. And Putin's comments clearly indicate that a specific engine for the PAK-FA is under development. And with further modifications, the tail section will be made more stealthier in accordance with the final design of the PAK-FA engine.

Seriously... a prototype makes its first test flight and already we start hearing comments that the "PAK-FA is inferior to F-22 and F-35". Seriously, what are you guys? 5th grade kids?

You comes with a picture and claim that It is much more capable than F-22 and F-35...

then We tell What we think about your pictures and type our reasons with our claims... and We tell Why Pak-Fa with this design can not be a rival of F-22 and F-35 based on our knowledges...

Then, When you saw our assertive claims, You start telling us that This is just a prototype, Engine is not final, TVC is not final, Design is not final...etc

If those pictures do not reflect Pak-Fa truely, No need to compare it with f-35-22.. It means No need to be proud of her...

I am not comparing on the basis of pics it is you doing it.

I am comparing the specs of the fighters and it is a 5th gen fighter IT MUST BE COMPARED WITH f22 and f35 which i did.
it is fairer than comparing based on just pics which you did :disagree:

Seriously tiny tail surfaces..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom