What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not comparing on the basis of pics it is you doing it.

I am comparing the specs of the fighters and it is a 5th gen fighter IT MUST BE COMPARED WITH f22 and f35 which i did.
it is fairer than comparing based on just pics which you did :disagree:

If the 1st prototype of Pak-Fa that needs lots of additional modifications is able to compete with F-35, F-22, Think Final Pak-Fa and its final capabilities.. :)

Good Lucks at international markets against F-35 !!! :)

INSHAHALLAH u will see it is not stelathy but remember this thread

Is it me or any one else noticed that PAK-FA seems to be a follow up of the cancelled MIG-35 Project.

@Growler - India and Russia working together have a big R&D budget. And upgrades are natural for any airframe. Hasn't your F-16 been upgraded sir?

Hello buddy how you so sure that above aircrafts are stealth? Didn't serbia droped dead one of american stealth bomber?
F-117 is the oldest stealth technology in operational and its about to be phased out. the reason why nighthawk was brought down because it flew low on the same path and serbians were quick to realize this opportunity and took the kill.
If F-22 was in nighthawk place it would have been imposible for IR missile to lock on it due to its best self protection system in the world and not to forget dozens of flares it will release in a sec.
Russia told to world that pak-fa will be more stealthy then F-22 raptor.
wow as if they said it and its the fact now. :rofl:
They proved it to india by demonstration. Check original thread of PAK-FA. in that it clearly shown how much stealth PAK-FA is.
sounds like they tricked indians to earn some huge bucks. :rofl:
Just because PAK-FA dont look like F-22 doesn't mean its not stealth. American stealth got problems buddy. Ask serbia about it.
Lets admit it. you are a fanboy. and a 13 year old kid with absolute ZERO knowledge about aircrafts so all you are doing is satisfying your indian ego with baseless hilarious remarks.
PAK-FA is the real stealth rather then F-22. American stealth been tested against serbia and the result whole world knows.
Prove it. :victory: :lol:

@Growler - India and Russia working together have a big R&D budget. And upgrades are natural for any airframe. Hasn't your F-16 been upgraded sir?

Huh? do you know how much the F-22 program costs? 60 billion dollars! do you know much F-35 costs? 40+ billion dollars! and PAK-FA costs only 10 billion dollars. now dont tell me super shkti Bharat and Russia have struck alien technology with less R&D budget. Expect this prototype to be the final expect a few minor changes such as engine and paint.

PAK-FA is the real stealth rather then F-22. American stealth been tested against serbia and the result whole world knows.

Interesting :coffee:

now explain us the REAL stealth

Sure, also design preference of choosing to optimize from su-27 instead of LCA is a big plus.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Huh? do you know how much the F-22 program costs? 60 billion dollars! do you know much F-35 costs? 40+ billion dollars! and PAK-FA costs only 10 billion dollars. now dont tell me super shkti Bharat and Russia have struck alien technology with less R&D budget. Expect this prototype to be the final expect a few minor changes such as engine and paint.

This maybe final for Indian part of the deal, Russians must be making something else. There best bet is to optimize Mig's. We know them Russians too well. :smokin:

from what i understand FGFA (the Indian PAKFA) will be different & it will take some time to have a twin seater, which is IAF doctrine

a bit older info

note that it mentions that prototype will use AL-31FP, meaning we are yet to see AL-41 getting operational???
correct me if i am wrong..

well FGFA is just a variant of the PAK-FA.

So technically the PAK-FA is the prototype for the FGFA.

while the two planes will be different(as different as possible between Indian and Russia versions), FGFA built as per Indian requirement and PAK-FA for Russian.

on that note,

India will procure 50 PAK-FA and 200 FGFA
Whilst
Russia will procure 50 FGFA and 200 PAK-FA

Also to note will the existence of Israeli, Indian and French systems. On the Indian planes.

Whilst the Russian Plane will use Russian equipment and Certain sub-systems(such as Mission computer) by HAL on theirs.(India wants some return on investment for each plane sold as well).

Whilst the Russian Plane will use Russian equipment and Certain sub-systems(such as Mission computer) by HAL on theirs.(India wants some return on investment for each plane sold as well).

:woot:

Customer??

or may be i am thinking too much?

source please...

gratz finally f22 have someone to play with
waiting for the further detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom