What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woot:

Customer??

or may be i am thinking too much?

source please...
ya buddy. in some todays article it says tat india-russia will sell these planes to listed countries in future

Pre-2008 Russia has been repeatedly making mistakes. Open sources saying they don't even have a missile platform to use in their SSBNs. They should choose Mig's instead of Su's research on that one. Since I am not an expert, so I am extremely bold and dare to say anything. :cheesy: -> It's difficult to optimize Su-platforms; Migs are wild cards, If Migs are optimized, last night a gypsy told me :cheesy: there is a great chance Migs based 5th gen can take on the best breed of American crafts. For the next 5-10 years, American fighter jets will likely remain ranked #1 in the world, however not necesssarily dominant of skies, since a small squadron can be probably challenged by best breed of today's Su-s with advanced missile and radar systems.
While the best bet China has is to increase their radar and missile capabilities.
These are all my EDUCATED WILD GUESS, obviously.

I am sorry but if you think can latest Flankers can be Raptor Killers then you are wrong

Su-35BM is undoubtedly a beast but no way can it be a Raptor Killer & its Irbis-E has got no Magic that 0.01 m^2 RCS is more of a bluff plus If am not wrong we are yet to see an operational Ramjet R-77

ya buddy. in some todays article it says tat india-russia will sell these planes to listed countries in future

First of all i am not a boy
& secondly i need that article
Thanks...

I am sorry but if you think can latest Flankers can be Raptor Killers then you are wrong

Su-35BM is undoubtedly a beast but no way can it be a Raptor Killer & its Irbis-E has got no Magic plus If am not wrong we are yet to see an operational Ramjet R-77

You are the expert. :cheesy:

well if i am not wrong few days before there was news usa may suppli f35 to india

just 3 line to pakistani

we have an open offer for f35
we have mmrca for future planes
we will get pak-fa in near future

well if i am not wrong few days before there was news usa may suppli f35 to india

just 3 line to pakistani

Correction F-35 will be offered if you go for F-16 in MMRCA

Let's wait for our J-14 instead.

Together with other military capabilities, J10 is probably enough to secure Chinese air space. 14? No idea. Maybe similar situation with Pakistan, the top of the cream is outside their own country busy making USD's and EURO's. There is a great chance a Chinese 14 is similar to PAK-FA. Only Hu knows. :azn:

i accept you as an great magicians

no there was not any condtion indian navy can go for f35 without any f16 condition

just 3 line to pakistani

woow! ME SO SCCCCCAREEED!! :rofl:

F-35 was offered but inferior PAK-FA was chosen so bye bye F-35. now stick with a cheap russian toy... their is no going back my friend no going back. :yahoo:

agreed with growler pak-fa is nuts russians are making fool of india i think Latest F 15 eagle have a kill on it i dont see pakfa capable ruling over any 5 generation fighter jet im not doing this becoz of it is for india but reality is that so much hype was created waste trillions of dollars on this machine is in garbage bag no use any latest 4 gen fighter jet will bring this pak fa down
you can drop it by your words too...no need for guns or 4th gen fighters...

Serioulsy too many deluded indians flooding this forum. but seriously what makes you think PAK-FA is even close to F-22? what are you guys? 3 year old girls! :rofl:

Deluded? :lol:

OK.. let us believe that the F-22 and F-35 are way superior to the PAK-FA.

Does India really care? Nope.

You know why? Because our opponent flies F-16s and JF-17s and the only "advanced" jet it can afford to buy in the next decade is J-11.

And as I mentioned before on this forum, why even invest on stealth to shoot down dodos? :lol:

P.S. No offense to the poor extinct flightless bird.

:woot:

Customer??

or may be i am thinking too much?

source please...

No No EmO, its not what India is thinking.. apart from India and Russia, Malaysia is a potential buyer. Malaysia has been following the same path as Indian or vice versa, They both have same types of aircrafts.

But it's too early to say.. Come on yaar let this beauty take a breath now. We will see such things later.

First of all,
i was referring to the fact that Sukhoi and HAL sell these planes to their respective nations.

HAL And SUkhoi have invested their own money into the project as well, and despite HAL Financing a great deal of the project. It's return on investments are limited compared to Sukhoi. So they will obviously want to make their own contribution to the project. While HAL will gain expertise working with Russian, They also want to get a share of profits for every plane ordered. Especially if the Plane has systems installed that it developed. Then Sukhoi has to license build HAL mission computers and avionics . Meaning HAL will get profit for every plane made in Russia and India

Of course sale to foreign suppliers is possible. especially for nations looking to counter the F-35.

Meaning more orders and greater return on investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom