What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
woow! ME SO SCCCCCAREEED!! :rofl:

F-35 was offered but inferior PAK-FA was chosen so bye bye F-35. now stick with a cheap russian toy... their is no going back my friend no going back. :yahoo:

ahh why dont you read the news

f35 offer is still open and if and if indian navy choose we can take few plane in future :cheers:

they are 10 or may be 20 times better then chiniese technology

Deluded? :lol:

OK.. let us believe that the F-22 and F-35 are way superior to the PAK-FA.

Does India really care? Nope.

You know why? Because our opponent flies F-16s and JF-17s and the only "advanced" jet it can afford to buy in the next decade is J-11.

And as I mentioned before on this forum, why even invest on stealth to shoot down dodos? :lol:

P.S. No offense to the poor extinct flightless bird.

well no offense but your Russians gave us the Engines for Dodos so that makes 'em a potential threat :haha:

isn't it?

stop ranting...

ahh why dont you read the news

f35 offer is still open and if and if indian navy choose we can take few plane in future :cheers:

they are 10 or may be 20 times better then chiniese technology

lets suppose you are right, but if Indian navy chooses f-35, it has to wait for a loong, loong, loong, looong time, the plane isn't still into production, and a long list of buyers is already in line, so you can imagine the year in which it will be inducted in Indian navy.

adios

Correction F-35 will be offered if you go for F-16 in MMRCA

Another correction...That was an earlier condition but now its been on offer even without F-16.. In fact IN is mulling about going for the offer or not...

Let me see if i can back up with some links...

well no offense but your Russians gave us the Engines for Dodos so that makes 'em a potential threat :haha:

isn't it?

stop ranting...

Rant? OK... I'll stop ranting.

But still... which engine are you talking about? Oh!!! The RD-93? That RD-93 which is a derivative of the RD-33 developed by the Russians in 1985?

Cool... nice to hear that 1985 Russian tech is giving wings to dodos.

May be i am wrong, but PROVE me wrong & you will win
Hi EmO GiRl, F35 is indeed on offer for India without the old restriction of buying F16IN:

New Delhi, Jan 12 (IANS) The US has offered to India yet another sophisticated defence system, this time its fifth generation F-35 Lightning-II fighter aircraft.
The “possible sale” of this aircraft, which is still under development, was mentioned in the past “if the Indian Air Force (IAF) purchased the F 16 Super Viper for its Medium Multi Role Combat Aircraft (M-MRCA) requirement.”

But according to a report in the coming issue of India Strategic defence magazine, Lockheed Martin, which manufactures these both aircraft, has now made a presentation without this condition to the Indian Navy for its carrier-borne aircraft requirements in about seven to eight years from now...

US offers its latest fighter to India

I think LM knows how small the chances of F16IN are in MMRCA and try to get at least another deal with IN.

Rant? OK... I'll stop ranting.

But still... which engine are you talking about? Oh!!! The RD-93? That RD-93 which is a derivative of the RD-33 developed by the Russians in 1985?

Cool... nice to hear that 1985 Russian tech is giving wings to dodos.

ohh you mean the same technology for which Indians literally cried when it was sold to Pak :pakistan:

BTW what was the Topic...

F-35 is offered to india lol thats in its final testings and destined to countries like turkey israel french uk and they have booked them already like turkeye is buying around 115 or more so india doesnt stand a chance maybe ur talking russian.

ohh you mean the same technology for which Indians literally cried when it was sold to Pak :pakistan:

Correction... it is the same technology whose sale India objected to earlier but later retracted after it realized that it is way inferior to the RD-33 series 3 and RD-33MK engines being manufactured in Bangalore since 2005.

BTW what was the Topic...

No intention of flaming but we were successful in delaying the supply...didn't we??? Though its good for Pakistan that finally the deal went through...However you never know about the future...more nosy diplomacy by indian babus might show different results...though your best bet is chinese producing their own engines rather than dependency on rd-93

Nope... the same technology whose sale India objected to earlier but later retracted after it realized that it is way inferior to the RD-33 series 3 and RD-33MK engines being manufactured in Bangalore since 2005.

wow that was a FAST realization :rofl:

No intention of flaming but we were successful in delaying the supply...didn't we??? Though its good for Pakistan that finally the deal went through...However you never know about the future...more nosy diplomacy by indian babus might show different results...though your best bet is chinese producing their own engines rather than dependency on rd-93

Delaying by how much exactly?
its the same Russians who are selling to Chinese & same are selling to India & when time came they didnt objected to sell to Pakistan & for your Kind info more RD-93s & Al-31s have been recently brought by China :pakistan::china:
as for Chinese Engine they are doing a lot better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom