What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm telling you, its just like 1998. "Hum ek din main Vijay hojayenge". And right now the RUSSIANS have tested it, not even in Indian hands... Sooner or later, the Pakistani/Chinese combo would puncture holes and then sab thanday hojayenge.

Of course, even if they had a 1st use policy, we all knew India is blowing up smoke up our assess. Indians have a lot of phook right now, just like back then, they'll huff and puff.

What has India done or said about the T-50 that qualifies for a 'phook' approach?
do you have any technical flaws to point out in the prototype?

There is no Pakistani/Chinese combo...there is only a chengdu/Nanchang/shenyang combo that would get you something...
and believe me there is a long time before it happens...they are still dependent on the russians and the israelis for a lot of key technologies...not as much as we are...but we are happy with the T-50 actually taking up to the skies and the notion that most Indians would actually live to see the day when the IAF would have stealth fighter in it's ranks is simply glorious...

Without outside help, particularly from Germans, the answer is probably no. With Germans help (machine tools), and if domestic politics doesn't get in the way of sound judgement, China probably can get there. In today's world, there ain't that much scientific barrier, only engineering capabilities. Also for a good 5th gen, China probably needs more powerful chips for flight control, can pentium do that? :lol:
Where do China get the chips? The reason why I am worried about this is if you look at j10, it has fairly stable aerial dynamics which doesn't demand very powerful chips for flight control. But for a true 5th "machine designed" machine, very powerful chip is a must. I think only two countries in the world can deliver that, US, or Japan. duh.
Nope. If Russia can come up with something, they surely didnt get chips from Japan or Us.

Engineering capabilities, computing, programing and experience. From a AI simulated flight, or a high degree situational awareness, u need both, good computer and algorithm (programing).
USA is far ahead, cause it can invest great amount of money, and get brains from all part of the world. Can make every equipment at home.
Russia, had the infrastructure ready. Sukhoi was working on berkut even in days of financial crisis. Great experience. But how did they get the computing power?
For China, machine tools must not be a problem. They can be purchased under a guise. But tot...
Also how much reliable do you think their claims are (no offence). Even Russians claims are generally laughed out by westerns. Paf seems to be going for western avionics on its jf17. Chinese AC have not been actually tested in war. So if they claim that a they made a 5 gen AC, how much truth will that claim have. Because of large co-operation b/w western countries, their claims can be cross checked. But in case of Russia and China, you have to rely on the country itself.

What has India done or said about the T-50 that qualifies for a 'phook' approach?
do you have any technical flaws to point out in the prototype?

There is no Pakistani/Chinese combo...there is only a chengdu/Nanchang/shenyang combo that would get you something...
and believe me there is a long time before it happens...they are still dependent on the russians and the israelis for a lot of key technologies...not as much as we are...but we are happy with the T-50 actually taking up to the skies and the notion that most Indians would actually live to see the day when the IAF would have stealth fighter in it's ranks is simply glorious...

T-50 is politically "required" to be delivered. Whether its solid or when it's transfered to India (if at all) depends on a lot of factors. In the mean time, Pak has so many things to do at home. You may have won a battle, but Pak will win the war. :flame: :woot:

Nope. If Russia can come up with something, they surely didnt get chips from Japan or Us.

Engineering capabilities, computing, programing and experience. From a AI simulated flight, or a high degree situational awareness, u need both, good computer and algorithm (programing).
USA is far ahead, cause it can invest great amount of money, and get brains from all part of the world. Can make every equipment at home.
Russia, had the infrastructure ready. Sukhoi was working on berkut even in days of financial crisis. Great experience. But how did they get the computing power?
For China, machine tools must not be a problem. They can be purchased under a guise. But tot...
Also how much reliable do you think their claims are (no offence). Even Russians claims are generally laughed out by westerns. Paf seems to be going for western avionics on its jf17. Chinese AC have not been actually tested in war. So if they claim that a they made a 5 gen AC, how much truth will that claim have. Because of large co-operation b/w western countries, their claims can be cross checked. But in case of Russia and China, you have to rely on the country itself.

If you don't believe J10 means serious business, I have no comment. 5th gen so what? 4th is just a upgrade from 3rd. steath is just an optimized 4th with low RCS. radar and missiles can make a difference. 5th has not much advantage if discovered first. Am I right, Emo Girl?

typical indian. stop being laughing stock of this forum... F-15 with a 25m2 RCS?

RITE!! Check what I said the "Original" F-15 design go check and then talk!! who made this guy for what he is known to be around here!! I had better expectations from you or probably my gut was spot on! U aint no smart one - ur just as novice as anyone of the newbees like me here!! anyhow - I would trust EMO more than I would you anyday!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Right Taimi,
Stealth is what they have to work on.
Short Cut : Buy the Russian Tech by Backdoor
Long Route : Invest Heavy Money and Get it Done by Yourself .. Needs Time.

Engine wont be the real issue thy can do it.

• But can their FIRST Engine Really deliver Super Cruise ?
  • Can they Really Make the RCS Low
  • Can they Make the RADAR performance up to the optimum level ?

These are a few obvious Questions.

They are already working on the stealth project for years now, that is why the general said in 7-8 years time, they are gonna induct it. Induction means flying in PLAAF colors as a final product.

In the last one decade or so, Chinese aircraft industry have gained a lot of knowledge, one way or another. So even if we say there is another 10 years to go, its more then enough for the Chinese with such huge R&D infrastructure and money, to get this project completed.

Yep future is bright indeed as Indians are investing so much money ro support this industry around the globe :lol:

Russians have just fooled you and your brothers are fighting hard on this forum to accept the embarrasing fact.

Don't count too much on PAK-FA and hope that you will get the 5th gen fighter from the USA some time in the future afetr the MRCA deal.

AND FACE THE REALITY - we will if WE WANT IT and no one is going to say no to US - as far as JSF is concerned but I am dead sure that the PAK FA will be good to counter u know WHO!!!!

T-50 is politically "required" to be delivered. Whether its solid or when it's transfered to India (if at all) depends on a lot of factors. In the mean time, Pak has so many things to do at home. You may have won a battle, but Pak will win the war. :flame: :woot:

a war that has ravaged our lands for over 60years now - thanks to your CHINI mission to curtail India and thanks to our brainless politicians - if you are so confident on your developments then y dont you come up with specs about ur so called "JXX" wat is that - oh I got it something that will be r***& as the name suggests!! - lol!! go home buddy try and come up with an indeginous design first and then we can talk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom