Salient Features:

RD 33 O/H

Max. Diameter, mm
Length, mm
Dry Weight, kg
Max Reheat Thrust, kg
Specific Fuel Consumption, Dry mode, kg / kg thrust / hr
Fuel Reheat Mode

However, Russia will go on and sell stuff like every other nation too (US for example to India), the difference is only Russia won't sell latest techs, or arms to potential threats of India that are superior to those that are on offer for India. Russian officals said that they don't see a problem in RD 93 sale for JF 17/FC1, because IAF has similar engine since years and it's still better that those fighters gets this engines, instead of possibly better western (Snecma engines was rumoured for a long too). Neither RD93, nor AL 31 for J10 are offered superior to those engines that are on offer for IAF,nor are they offered with the same tech (TVC) as IAF could get.
Compare that with US now, that offers F16 with superior techs to India, GE404 and now 414, or even 414 EPE engines for LCA, besides all the other techs and arms they offer directly, even without waiting for RFIs (Hellfire missiles, V22, E-2D...).

India can't prevent Russia from selling to China, or even to Pakistan, but as long as it has limitiations and won't give India a clear disadvantage, it should be not a big deal right?

Now listen to me at last..

4 years back a thread was started by an Indian 2006 stating India to co develop 5th gen fighter AC With RussiaLol that time most of the Pak member Rubbished the report and said it is just a rumor, So it is 29th Jan 2010..

A request to all the logical and rational people here, why the hell you even care to stretch the argument to this long? If some members from Pak and turkey or even India don't want to believe its a fifth gen plane so be it? How does that makes our air force impotent?

Let them discuss this in there own... And to all the pakistani members most of them know I have always been very rational with my opinion,

had I been a pakistani, I wouldn't have cared if it is as worthy as F-22, I would have instead tried to figure out what I have to counter this Military development. Just give a little stress on your mind and think that way.. Belittling this AC is a fanboy stuff and when we don't want to face the harsh reality that we don't have anything to counter such development..

Believe me, if the condition has reciprocated, Pakistan being developing and India sitting duck, I wouldn't have given a f**k about if it is as capable as F 22 raptor, But I surely would have ejaculated to look for some counter.

This is the most rational approach I could have used. Trust me guys... Ok here is the deal...

This is not as good as F 22 and even F 35 but is slightly better than Euro Fighter,,,

Now tell me what Pakistan is going to do against 250 of these????

I want MASTER KHAN to reply on this post, If MODS or staff can inform him regarding this, it would be very helpful Thanks!!!

The PAK-FA plane is somethng useless, it will get pissed in competition with real 5th gen ACs. Congrats India for this hyped plane which will soon show how bad it is.

Last edited:
ahh why dont you read the news

f35 offer is still open and if and if indian navy choose we can take few plane in future :cheers:
So why would IAF chose F-35 if PAK-FA is superior? :woot:
they are 10 or may be 20 times better then chiniese technology
But Chinese technology is 40X better then Russian and 400X better then Indian.

A question came to my mind number of times reading post in this forum. It seems time is right to ask it now.

How many of you who are commenting on PAK-FA or other stuff have any experience/knowledge of the technology. If I am not mistaken a lot of you are just student studying.

I know we have few military professionals and think tanks who I am excluding from this list, what about others.

I am a civilian and to admit have no great idea about this stuff, I do not argue with one at the same time.

Misinformed conclusions.

IAF is not getting F-35, Has not expressed intrest at all.

It is Indian Navy that is considering the F-35 for it 3 new upcoming carriers.

If Naval version of FGFA is ready, They will obviously choose that.

Another correction...That was an earlier condition but now its been on offer even without F-16.. In fact IN is mulling about going for the offer or not...

Let me see if i can back up with some links...

Good for you. But the big question is. HAS IAF shown any interest in purchasing F-35? NO! because IAF is not buying it and lockheed will not be chosen in MRCA tender. and now you are gonna argue YES YES YES IAF WILL GET SUPER SHKTI F-16 block 100 which are better then PAF F-16s and IAF will also buy 10-20 F-35 just to TIST ET!

was that a reply to my question?? I mentioned its a duck against F 22 but slightly better than Euro Fighter.

If yes then a pretty lame one, if no then Please reply..

And ya no doubt about Chinese, they are the fastest developing people in the world I am sure they will develop it, and Pakistan will have it too in partnership..
But the question is, just when

so now are down to compare PAK-FA with EF :rolleyes:

i have told you there are people who will reply while they are 'high' & they are ought to be ignored we cannot deal with all kinda trolls

Misinformed conclusions.

IAF is not getting F-35, Has not expressed intrest at all.

It is Indian Navy that is considering the F-35 for it 3 new upcoming carriers.

If Naval version of FGFA is ready, They will obviously choose that.

ammm so according to indian fanboys.

IAF/IN will get
Rafale
EF-2000
FA-18
PAF killer F-16s the BLock 100 F-16"IN"
F-35
Gripen

are we missing something else for the ego satisfying fanboy list?

Sir growler,

And I thought only my jokes are bad... Chinese technology better thats why your very best fighter using Russian Engine..

I always thought you have got a very rational opinion and that you accept the reality and keep neutral attitude, Proved me wrong..

Again,, Sorry for your little knowledge but think before you get owned by someone..
IAF rubbished that it wants F 35.. It is Indian navy who is interested in it and its offer is open, you don't wanna accept it, good for your health.

No,

PAKFA is not superior to F 22 and F 35... And many Indians are accepting that even if don't have any facts. But you have your own halo, addled perception that can't be corrected, Sorry..

ammm so according to indian fanboys.

IAF/IN will get
Rafale
EF-2000
FA-18
PAF killer F-16s the BLock 100 F-16"IN"
F-35
Gripen

are we missing something else for the ego satisfying fanboy list?

Seriously, we are so idiot... Oh goodness... God please give us some rationalism, why are we so weak? why are we so Idiot??

so now are down to compare PAK-FA with EF :rolleyes:

i have told you there are people who will reply while they are 'high' & they are ought to be ignored we cannot deal with all kinda trolls

Lo!!! Oh I can see the level of your analytical skill..

My post a troll????

What was wrong with it?? If we make it superior you have problem if we say its inferior then also you have problem.. God bless you girl...

I just framed a scenario, an avg person would have understood my post.. Sorry it was a troll don't bother to reply me again,,, I want someone with better knowledge,, MASTER KHAN..

this is YF22-

THIS IS F-22 RAPTOR...

GUYS AND GALS LETS GIVE PAKFA SOME TIME......

Whats your point?

YF-22 first maiden flight was in 1991 and F-22 in 1997. F-22 cleared FOC in 2006-7. So are you trying to tell that IAF must wait 17 years before real PAK-FA clears FOC?

Whats your point?

YF-22 first maiden flight was in 1991 and F-22 in 1997. F-22 cleared FOC in 2006-7. So are you trying to tell that IAF must wait 17 years before real PAK-FA clears FOC?

Have a look at the picture again though it is not a very clear one, Prototype is something which leaves air for improvment.. Its erroneous to say that there won't be any modification to the aircraft, This was just the PRO TO TYPE, Now India Russia will fund the project, And The development will start... Was it too hard to understand or I am very smart..

Oh My hands have started paining now... Lets take a break Growler Sir, We will start again in sometime.. And due to smoking I am wasted while working continuously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom