What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys & Girls be rational come on, its just a prototype lets not jump on conclusions so early, let it EVOLVE, after all its a 5th Gen :smokin:

What ever it is, its a big problem for us

NO NO NO... RUSSIAN TECHNOLOGY GOODER so why is IAF using IAI and French avionics on MKI?
correct me if i am not wrong. is IAF and IN together practically wants entire aircraft of the world? well thats according to fanboys.
Just because some Indian defense military institute shows interest purchasing it you guys all of sudden jump to conclusion that IAF is buying this IN buying that. i mean come on guys.. be realistic and grow up.

Thank you!! thats what all i am trying to say...

Grow up???

Lol!! Sir, Just because you have over 1000 posts you think you are a grown person??

Lockheed martins,, I have access to all its fund, I am the sole person who posts its trade, settle them on accounting, cancel them from custody, can ask for any wire, incoming or outgoing, when some trade happens. Processing all its income from BGIR. Do you understand that???

Who should grow up when you are rubbishing even the links provided by us to you, stating that F 35 offered??? How should I help if your analytical skills got problem that you interpret offer as a packed deal??
Did I say that?? Its on offer..Hope you understand,

Is it not a known fact that 6 fighters are competing for MMRCA???

Whats with you??

These competitors are wasting huge amount of money in trials I think they are fools only..

You talk as if we are going to Induct all of them.. You be realistic, And GROW UP...

You cant expect Rational behavioral from Irrational people.

The people degrading PAk-FA are just :flame: .

Blinded by Emotion or either they are just jerks.:taz:

They will only make pointless remarks and Uninformed arguments. So long as it serves their purpose, and satisfies their ego.

credit where credit is due is not acceptable to them.

Even if Hundreds of fighters are inducted in India and Russia.

They will find some way make an argument on why the plane still sucks.:disagree:

Don't bother trying to get logical responses from Il-logical people

pointless arguments would be... if i say... J-11 is superior to PAK-FA or JF-17 is par with PAK-FA. all i am trying to get through your thick indian skulls is that American stealth aircraft are by far the best in the world. PAK-FA is more like a upgraded Su-35 with stealth technology.

Sorry for loosing my cool.. Serious Apology but just can't take anything you frame on your own crass percepton..

If a fighter like JF-17 with an RD-93 can integrate western avionics & weapons (they are no offer & PAF will surely go for them, suppose its a Medium Tech Fighter) can be a threat, because a MICA from FC-1 will be as effective as MICA from a Rafale
& the way chinese are catching up these AL-31s Sold can be a problem don't you think so
First of all, I disagree with you that a possible Mica from JF 17 is as good as from Rafale, simply because Rafale is the more capable plattform. They proved to guide Mica IFs with their OSF, data link and even the Spectra EWS is said to have some guidence ability for weapons, not to mention the different radar. Without degrading JF 17, but I doubt its techs will be as capable.
Now coming back to the engine, what if JF 17 would have got M53 P2 engine of Mirage 2000 (95kN), or such 90kN M88, don't you think it would be a bigger threat then?
China got AL 31 and for sure has it has been an advantage for them in developing WS 10, but they can hardly catch up with those Russian techs, whereas Russia is improving more (AL 41 now) and these better techs are available for India (S117 engine most likely for MKI upg, AL 41 for FGFA...).
Again the point is, as long as Russia sells and even co-develop their best techs and weapons with India, I don't see a threat getting bigger.
coming back to Americans, money is involved here no one wants a 12 Billion Dollar contract to go out of hands, thats why every one will play politics along with usual 'Masala' in weapons for country which is ready to buy everything
No doubt about that, but I can live better with a partner like Russia that also makes money, but without posing a seroius threats to India by selling latest arms to enemies. Wouldn't you prefer such a partner for Pakistan too?
anyways found an interesting article for Al-31 will like to share, it has got a very large market no way Russikies will loose it...
Thanks, but if you don't mind I will read it later, it's too long and I am too curious at the moment to get new infos about Pak Fa.;)
If there is any news regarding AL-41 then please share because uptill i have only read about PAK-FA prototype using the 117C(variant of Al-31)
From another forum:

According to NPO saturn's Ila Fedorov the actual prototype flew with totally new engines with superior thrust (compared to the SU-35 117S), new fadec and TVC; Ila says that enough numbers of this secret engine have been produced so that they can be used for the entire test program.

Secret Défense: Premier vol du Sukhoï T-50, le futur avion de combat de la Russie

pointless arguments would be... if i say... J-11 is superior to PAK-FA or JF-17 is par with PAK-FA. all i am trying to get through your thick indian skulls is that American stealth aircraft are by far the best in the world. PAK-FA is more like a upgraded Su-35 with stealth technology.

Deal... Better than to EF to end the argument.. And to those who thinks its not even worth it, thn better then F 16 block 52.. lol!

and ya how can I abandon my Indian brothers.. Better than any 7th gen Fighter US of A will have in future,, may be 2050.. 2100.. :yahoo:

Boys & Girls be rational come on, its just a prototype lets not jump on conclusions so early, let it EVOLVE, after all its a 5th Gen :smokin:

What ever it is, its a big problem for us

Nope, its a big problem for all of us. PAF and china will counter it by JXX and then we will try for something better, and then you. The chain goes on. I am not against it, just saying, military spending should not be something to celebrate.

Ok, who am I kidding, I want to party!!

Sancho is one of the better persons I have seen here on this forum.. and Adeos amigo Pak yes something and this emo girl is also cute. lollllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My guess is the T-50's RCS value is somewhere close to the F-35 but not as good as the F-22. Curious if anyone knows if the T-50 uses a helmet mounted display system?

my point is, no matter what the flames no other fighter can match the pak-fa except for the f-22 and maybe the f-35
So slowly indians are getting in their new senses that PAKFA is not superior to F-35-22. and thats what all i am trying to tell.
i would expect the pak-fa to get a kill ratio of 50:1 against the likes of jf-17, j-10, j-11. and 20:1 against ef, rafael, sh, mki, mkk, f 16
really? how did you come to this conclusion when indians are saying its not fair to judge the design of this plane by the pictures and here you are jumping to a conclusion with fanboy kill ratios. PAK-FA is not fully stealth as F-22 or F-35 and its main stealth weakness is its huge exposed engines. No stealth exhaust like F-35 or F-22 so it will be easier to spot PAKFA with IRST system without even turning on your radar. IRST has the capability to track targets up to 40KM.

but dont underestimate the pak-fa a sqn is enough to take out 300 jf-17s easily
:rofl: why not just one PAK-FA and when in the hands of super shkti indian pilots it can simply fly in Pakistan and just fire one bullet in each JF_17 parked on the tarmac and that way it will only use 300 bullets or 600 bullets to wipe out entire PAF fleet! :bounce:
Is that what it takes to satisfy indian dirty ego? :lol:

My guess is the T-50's RCS value is somewhere close to the F-35 but not as good as the F-22. Curious if anyone knows if the T-50 uses a helmet mounted display system?

Don't make such GASES, already environment is very polluted here... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom