What's new

Pak-Fa is work in progress

F-23 lacked manuverability but was a little bit stealthier than F-22.

J-20 is a much more stealthier airframe than PAK-FA. That Russian guy ptlmd used to keep claiming
that early PAK-FA prototypes were only aerodynamics test beds and by now we should have seen the definite stealthy PAK-FA prototype but it is nowhere to be seen.

Face it my Indian friends, what you are paying six billion dollars in development costs for
is the ultimate 4the generation fighter. Leave the latest, most advanced fighters to the US and China.
lol.. name the latest advanced fighter jet of China. .. don't bring J 20 which is still a proto type..
Please mention a Chinese jet which is advanced than Su 35..

lol.. name the latest advanced fighter jet of China. .. don't bring J 20 which is still a proto type..
Please mention a Chinese jet which is advanced than Su 35..

Please mention a jet that Russia has produced and not Soviet Union?

Even the former Soviet Union was weaker than the West in radar and electronics. Now Russia has lost a decade and so starts from even further behind.

Please answer why China rejected the Russian offer to jointly develop PAK-FA back in the early 2000s?

You want to call WS-10A a success !!! Your defination of success is wrong.

I know Russia is not SU but they have success of su-30 with legacy of Su-27
And what China has ???

Techno growth is exponential and its true for all. Be it USA , Russia or China .

China has more money to invest doesn't mean they are technologically superior. They are still learning. Speed of Russia may be slow but they are ahead.
Russian approach to air warfare is always different from west.
@sancho posted a chart on comparison characteristics of F-22 F-35 & Typhoon. Do see that.

As well as all new-build J--11B, production J-16 fightets also use WS-10A engine. The WS-10A is getting very close to full maturity.

If you do not want to believe the world's richest country in PPP cannot make decent engines for all types of aircraft by end of this decade then you are free to have that view.

Please mention a jet that Russia has produced and not Soviet Union?

Even the former Soviet Union was weaker than the West in radar and electronics. Now Russia has lost a decade and so starts from even further behind.

Please answer why China rejected the Russian offer to jointly develop PAK-FA back in the early 2000s?

firstly why don't you mention the jet which is superior to su 35.. let it be soviet or whatever. .. and please mention the chinese jet which is not copied ... Coming to your question.. They come up with versions of successful su 27. Su 30 su 35 Etc... which fits to their bill and requirement... unlike the west Russia is farmer super power... ..

As well as all new-build J--11B, production J-16 fightets also use WS-10A engine. The WS-10A is getting very close to full maturity.

If you do not want to believe the world's richest country in PPP cannot make decent engines for all types of aircraft by end of this decade then you are free to have that view.
what a lunatic statement. .. ppp got nothing to do with technology. ...

firstly why don't you mention the jet which is superior to su 35.. let it be soviet or whatever. .. and please mention the chinese jet which is not copied ... Coming to your question.. They come up with versions of successful su 27. Su 30 su 35 Etc... which fits to their bill and requirement... unlike the west Russia is farmer super power... ..

I am talking about a new design, not upgrades of the flanker airframe.

Anyway, China has come up with the J-10 which is its own design but then you will claim it is a copy of X fighter.

Do you understand you are using one logic to flagship China and rejecting same logic for Russia !!!!
In short WS-10A can mature but not T-50 :rofl: guess why ???
What can I say about that !!! Good Luck. I rest my case

Do you understand you are using one logic to flagship China and rejecting same logic for Russia !!!!
In short WS-10A can mature but not T-50 :rofl: guess why ???
What can I say about that !!! Good Luck. I rest my case

Why don't you get it?!

PAK-FA is limited by an airframe that is LO and not VLO like F-22 or J-20.

Russians can develop new radars and engines but the airframe shape will always stay the same. Repeating myself but 80% of stealth is shaping.

If China can deliver the WS-15 engine by end of decade to the targeted performance level, then J-20 would be right up there as the Chinese have the shaping and have massive experience now in radars and other electronics

Why don't you get it?!

PAK-FA is limited by an airframe that is LO and not VLO like F-22 or J-20.

Russians can develop new radars and engines but the airframe shape will always stay the same. Repeating myself but 80% of stealth is shaping.

If China can deliver the WS-15 engine by end of decade to the targeted performance level, then J-20 would be right up there as the Chinese have the shaping and have massive experience now in radars and other electronics
Same here why don't you understand Russian air warfare tactics are different from west.
80% stealth is shaping. Lets agree on that. So you are saying J-20 is 80 of 80 and Pak-Fa will be ????? Give a number for argument.

And do see the chart Sancho created for 5th gen ac characteristics.

I am talking about a new design, not upgrades of the flanker airframe.

Anyway, China has come up with the J-10 which is its own design but then you will claim it is a copy of X fighter.
i think you don't get my question. .. I asked mention one chinese jet which is soviet era upgraded jet...

Russia is not soviet union Russians always had problem with electronics and radar which are main ingredient of any fighter....
That's why our said in
Russian missile vs American fighters...

Same here why don't you understand Russian air warfare tactics are different from west.
80% stealth is shaping. Lets agree on that. So you are saying J-20 is 80 of 80 and Pak-Fa will be ????? Give a number for argument.

And do see the chart Sancho created for 5th gen ac characteristics.

The fact is that PAK-FA will be detected much earlier than J-20 on radar as it nowhere near as
stealthy.

In these days of Helmet-mounted sights and all-aspect missiles, I am not too convinced that Russians have made the correct choice.

Anyway Russians have always lacked in radar and electronics and that will not change with PAK-FA.

China and replaced Russia...
China is secretly buying many European electronic company which make electronics goods for military...

Russia is not soviet union Russians always had problem with electronics and radar which are main ingredient of any fighter....
That's why our said in
Russian missile vs American fighters...

It is because Russia does not have an advanced domestic semiconductor industry.

China is now starting to near Japan and Korea in electronics technology, should have caught up by 2020, and using the knowledge from that in its military developments.

The fact is that PAK-FA will be detected much earlier than J-20 on radar as it nowhere near as
stealthy.

In these days of Helmet-mounted sights and all-aspect missiles, I am not too convinced that Russians have made the correct choice.

Anyway Russians have always lacked in radar and electronics and that will not change with PAK-FA.
:p::p::p:
Every plane will be caught on radar be it 3rd gen or 5th LO or VLO. The point is when.
Shaping consists of not more than 50% rest is sensor fusion and radar absorbing coating and use of composites, IR suppression, engine exposer and weapon bays .
Western ideology is to sneak in as close as they can then engage the target. Russians use shoot n shoot. The legacy russian designs are highly agile and powerful for the reason. They outrun the thread and reengage it.

Russian radars are know as powerful long range radars if not the sophisticated. That is time tested. What do you know about Chinese radars ??? I certainly don't know anything credible.

You are free to believe T-50 is not a stealth plane :tup: I don't have anything to say about it. I rest my case. Good night

Back
Top Bottom